• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
you can algo preorder MGSV for PC now

edit: and you get Ground Zeroes for free too, fucking hell you outdid yourselves Konami

Loakum

Banned
holy cow. didn't even know that. how it happened? or was he hip and requested it?

Will it be included in the CE? For some reason i have not looked at whats in it. Even when i already have it preordered haha

he stepped out of line?

Who knows? You can get banned for practically saying anything around here.

RetroMG

I was annoyed when I saw the PC release had been moved up, but it's cool. Getting it on PS4 now lets me play MGO earlier.

Will still double-dip eventually, most likely.

Ryan_MSF

No need to play the PS4 version now, PC + glorious 4k here i come
leuhkikcskn4.gif

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Can't get spoiled on MGO3 spoilers and I'll be getting a PS4 before January 2016 anyway so the delay doesn't bug me.

Holdfing

OMGOMGOMG I was just browsing konami.jp/mgs and saw the pre-purchase incentive being GZ. Was gonna post but pressed F5 first.

EDIT: MGO on Steam launches in January :|

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
PC version of TPP will also include custom soundtracks via MP3 now.

Kindekuma

Banned
I'm close to tears right now, this is fucking amazing.

SEPT 1ST PC BABY!!
NO PS3 VERSION FOR ME
;_____; HOLD ME BROS

WOOAH HOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE SINS NEVER DIE
CANT WASH THIS BLOOD OFF OUR HANDS

Anth0ny

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST NEWS

instead of double dipping on the ps4 version (one digital at midnight, one physical day one), I can get the PC version at midnight. YESSSSSSSSSS

Kindekuma

Banned
IM ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

hUmlzZS.png

The only hardware requirements that are different in TPP compared to GZ is that TPP requires 8GB of RAM (GZ had 4GB) and 28 GB of space for the game (GZ had 4GB as well).

RetroMG

Damn. My processor is juuuust shy of the minimum requirements. (i5-4440 CPU @3.10GHz)

Oh well, I was meaning to upgrade soon anyway.

brau

Same here Brau!!
I was going to deal with the PS3 version for two weeks until now, but my god I'm so happy that all players can enjoy the game day one!

PS3... holy cow... that would do no justice tot he game. At least now you can play the high end version of it. :)

GZ played so well on PC, i hope TPP is bug free and a smooth experience.

If not, i guess i have the ps4 version as a backup.

Kindekuma

Banned
Damn. My processor is juuuust shy of the minimum requirements. (i5-4440 CPU @3.10GHz)

Oh well, I was meaning to upgrade soon anyway.

The game plays just fine with CPU's under even the minimum tbh. It was like MGR where the requirements were quite high but the games plays just fine being under the required threshold.

RetroMG

The game plays just fine with CPU's under even the minimum tbh. It was like MGR where the requirements were quite high but the games plays just fine being under the required threshold.

Oh, cool. Thanks.

EDIT: Yeah, now that I'm looking, the reqs aren't that different for Ground Zeroes, which runs fine on my PC.

brau

Yes... GZ is a very well optimized game. But i am so glad i have my new rig to run this. :D Woots!

Kindekuma

Banned
There was a thread about KJP asking Steam users for suggestions. I asked for a Sept 1st release date and ya'll got angry at me because of Batman. I bet those who doubted me are all excited now.

Y'all know who you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom