• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

Excident post a fake article and made it a thread about :(

tumblr_mi3qrk2He21s4mf80o1_250.gif

You're pretty good. I hope it was at least MGS related. :p

Loakum

Banned
Maybe not because the game wont be as big as MGS4 in terms of GB. But it's still possible it will install a small portion of it.

Being poor is cool...I'm poor too. That's why I'm getting the collector's edition and the Shinkawa editions on the PS4. I'm still debating on the Limited Edition PS4. I may just steal Dawg's.

brau

stuff and things.......... they didn't specify.

The Sneaking Suit from GZ, all POWs and Soldiers that you've extracted, and I believe a bonus patch.

So which one is it? eh?

Oregon internet is GOAT.

I forget you used to live here. When are you visiting? we need to hang out Neko.

I can attest to that. Posting from Portland Community College in the Portland metro area.
Eye, have, you. *listening to MGS4 music*

Oh nice! you from around here?

realcZk

So far I've spent $230 on this game...

$60 for PS4 digital copy (so I could play day one)
$60 for PC digital copy (now that I realized I could play on PC day one)
$110 for PS4 CE

no ragrets*

*I have faith in Kojima

please dont burn me

So far I've spent $230 on this game...

$60 for PS4 digital copy (so I could play day one)
$60 for PC digital copy (now that I realized I could play on PC day one)
$110 for PS4 CE

no ragrets*

*I have faith in Kojima

please dont burn me

Can't you just cancel the digital PS4 version then ?

brau

You live in USA right?

On the store page: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...pain/cid=UP0101-CUSA01140_00-MAINGAME00000000

It says "Play on 09-01-2015, Midnight Pacific Time. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE EXCEPT WHERE REQUIRED BY LAW." and I don't think USA requires that.

Go to their website. Contact them on chat. explain that the purchase was not the one you were looking for.

They have done this for me a few times. And yea.. i am West coast atm.But did the refunds on the east coast.

FiraB

Banned
Sorry, in EU you can cancel. But you should just contact the support, they may cancel it.

I just tried this today, they basically told me that they don't refund and I couldn't exactly tell them I live outside the states so there laws don't apply to me so... Goodluck to whoever gets a refund on the digital copy.

I don't mind with the PS4, means I can play on the vita when not at home.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Every move you make
Every breath you take
I'll be watching you

Tell me that isn't the best MGSV 80s sniper song.

Oh nice! you from around here?

I've lived in the Portland area (20-30 miles west) for about 8 years now. Originally from coastal California.

Nice! PortlandGAF represent! I'll be back in Portland on January 2nd-9th.

Where are you now?

Every move you make
Every breath you take
I'll be watching you

Tell me that isn't the best MGSV 80s sniper song.

Indeed, I'm glad they've confirmed the official inclusion of MP3 custom tapes on PC. I really hope that means consoles have it too, since it means they aren't just abandoning the feature after GZ only had it on last gen.

I was listening to Queen the other day and their song:

One Vision

Stood out to me as seeming somewhat like it fit Zero. Like, something he'd listen to while getting dressed in the morning, ready to exact his "One Vision" upon the world to "save" it.

That and of course Diamond Dogs and David Bowie's acoustic and regular versions of The Man who sold the World are reason enough to hope for custom tapes. Diamond Dogs as helicopter music, yeah!

brau

thanks! I'm new to Metal Gear but after playing GZ not too long ago I decided to pick this up after enjoying it.

I also plan to play the old titles eventually though I don't have a PS3 so I'll miss out on MGS1 and 4 :(

You are in for quite the rollercoaster ride!

Ask away to understand the games and please come and give your impressions as you play through the games. They are fantastic. TPP hype broke my hype visor meter like in dragon ball.

Is that a random soldier or big boss with a new haircut?
Also,dat paz poster :3

I would really like if BB's hair was that customizable, it would be an interesting change, btu I think that's just a DD soldier.

You come to downtown Portland often?

Eh, don't have time these days, and since I'm far enough away for it to be a real trek, not really. One of my brothers lives sort of in the southeast area though, so sometimes I'll visit him. I actually should be studying hard right now, at the second to last week of an 8 week calculus course that should be 12. It's hectic, but at least it keeps me busy until V day.

Nashville, TN. I lived in the Beaverton/Portland area for 18 years.

Huh, a native. Care to share what's keeping you from your homeland? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom