• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loakum

Banned
I'm still waiting for someone to fake a coughing fit when my stomach goes off like that during meetings. Damn gurgles.

I am totally that guy at karaoke though. Someone's got to step up.

lol welcome back Tora. :D The act of kindness I could use, is for someone to get me out of jury duty on Sept 1st.

Kindekuma

Banned
Gameplay video premieres at noon PST, and you can find it on our Facebook page..

Welcome Tora! We haven't seen you in a while!
Thanks for favorite-ing my I LOVE YOU TORA tweet btw

I do have a question though, I've been asking this all the time. But do you have any updated information regardless pre-loading option for consoles/PC versions of TPP? I wanna be able to play the game immediately at midnight on Sept 1st and do an all night/all day marathon.

Furyous

You're not in the mood to recklessly speculate about mother base infiltration then skip this post.

Does mother base infiltration not make sense to anyone else? You start inside the base and have to work your way through it. This makes no sense to me because mother base personnel should know who's there.

Make infiltration harder. Players need to swim across two miles of ocean and work their way through mother systematically avoiding detection. Let us fulton eels and dolphins but no sharks. Water infiltration needs to be a part of this game.

Hopefully we're given the option to replay videos of raids and alter our layouts like boom beach. What stops us from setting C4 on infiltration spots?

Shy

sk0ixjm.gif

Banzai

Neat trailer. Shows just enough new stuff to make me want more, but too little to actually spoil anything.
Felt very Hollywood-ish, too. Short and sweet. You'd think Kojima would have done at least one trailer like this but his style is just something else.

VulpX

Awesome trailer!

Not really spoilery at all, thanks Konami! And some people got so worked up about it ;)

So, some very brief new gameplay segments... I really liked the transition of good weather to rain in (I guess) the Africa map. Looked great!

You're quite welcome.

You can, but then the government will raid your home while you're asleep and ship you off to an undisclosed location where you'll be interrogated for weeks.

Seems like a good deal!

We still got the MB/FOB presentation. Lots of new information combined with this wonderful trailer will surely make the wait easier and more interesting IMHO.

Loakum

Banned
7MhC5GA.png

I love this camera shot! Big Boss getting all Rick Grimes on some fool.....I just hope it's not Quiet. I'm starting to really like her.

How did you guys join gaf?

me... was totally cuz of mgs gaf. lol

A friend of mine was angry because his account hasn't been approved for years, so I signed up to check if my mail will work. And it worked :)
So I browsed through GAF and found this community and sunk in immediatelly.
Started with a [url="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=160825261&postcount=17787']theory[/url] :)

PS can I help this friend of mine with approval of his account?

What type of e-mail is he using, because "free" ones (gmail, hotmail etc etc) won't work, you have to use your ISP mail.

Yeah I know that. He's using his work e-mail and... there was a small miracle because couple of days ago his new (created on April) account has been approved.
Old account from 2012 is still waiting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom