• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

I think it is. It has ps buttons doesn't it? I didn't notice tbh :p

i wish they would preview these on PC... since it looks already a lot better.

Guess i am just excited for PC build since its releasing sept1st haha

Man.. Motherbase looks sexy.

L33T

Banned
ibffishgl8tl4lb5ufe.gif

That... That was so amazing. I need this game all over my face ;-;

brau

xiJk0LH.gif

this game... the amount of game and quality you get for the money is insane.

not even TW3. :p

d'awwwwwwwww

puuuuuppehhh!!!!! <3<3

MajorTom

i wish they would preview these on PC... since it looks already a lot better.

Guess i am just excited for PC build since its releasing sept1st haha

Man.. Motherbase looks sexy.
I really can't play metal gear on anything other than playstation. It just doesn't feel right.
I'm sure that it'll look incredible on max settings though, it already looks great on ps4.

DieH@rd

Banned
I suggest creation of MGSV countdown thread where one song from its OST will be posted each day [leave Nuclear for day0 [sept 1]].

:D

Erban1

Just added myself to the Google doc in the op, I'll be slowly adding everyone on ps4 leading up to the 1st. That demo just sent my hype into overdrive...

Palpable

How do you even GET a tag here, exactly? My impression was that it was only if a mod saw you post something excessively stupid or embarassing.

edit: your tag should read "Alarmingly curious re: Snake's ass."

I believe you are correct.

And that would be a very fitting tag.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
What list? I can't find anything in the OP, but thought I'd been a member of Outer GAF for a while but I guess I never made it official.

I didn't know there were different rankings. The GP video had heroism and espionage points,

Palpable

I'm so confused. The video made it seem like we could customize the layout of Mother Base, but it was said that we couldn't do that months ago. Dafuq

What list? I can't find anything in the OP, but thought I'd been a member of Outer GAF for a while but I guess I never made it official.

Quote the OP.

realcZk

My thoughts exactly. Especially that Playstation is the only hardware you can play every single MGS game.

I want to play on PC but a few things are swaying me towards PS4:

• Patches: Will they release on PC the same time as PS4?
  • Extra 2 months of MGO delay
  • Online anti-cheat? Without this consider FOB/MGO essentially ruined on PC
  • DOF adjustment? The blur in GZ was really annoying in cutscenes. At least it will be able to be switched off once people dig into the game files
  • Mobile app support questionable (GZ on PC did not have this)
  • Most of GAF community seems to be on PS4
  • TROPHIES YO

brau

I really can't play metal gear on anything other than playstation. It just doesn't feel right.
I'm sure that it'll look incredible on max settings though, it already looks great on ps4.

I still have it on ps4... twice. but pc... less pop in, higher res textures, being able to run it in 4k, some of nvidia works... come on... that just sounds amazing.

FiraB

Banned
That gameplay demo, motherbase was awesome enough but FOB are going to be the shizz shacks. Do we have a list yet of tags for platforms?

Zambatoh

So if what Sean said is true, then I guess Outer GAF will have no problems being able to team up.

"Outer GAF help! I'm being invaded!"
*cue Ride of the Valkyries as every chopper starts coming in

brau

So if what Sean said is true, then I guess Outer GAF will have no problems being able to team up.

"Outer GAF help! I'm being invaded!"
*cue Ride of the Valkyries as every chopper starts coming in

They said its 1 on 1... so can support like this be available? that would be awesome.

EDIT: nvm.. video just said you can request support lol!

Kojima... the real Big Boss.

Metal-Gear-Solid---Peace-Walker1350598172AyDeWuBbqB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom