• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsonda

I love all this pre-MGSV hype on this site. It's almost like a MGS fansite with how many threads are being made on the main gaming board.

I need this game rite now plox.

I was just thinking the same thing half the threads are mgs related haha

I dont know about you all but I joined the neogaf based solely on my hype after tpp was announced

Error1355

I was just thinking the same thing half the threads are mgs related haha

I dont know about you all but I joined the neogaf based solely on my hype after tpp was announced

I've had my account since 2008 but I only had like 20-30 posts before the crazy fan theory about the head transplant doctor made me want to join the community here. =P

Added my info but I didn't see much about teams? Did I do it incorrectly?

Anyway hello Metal Gear GAF I can't wait to play with the GAF community MGS V. I'm prepping by getting S on every mission in Ground Zeroes. I've been on GAF for a while now but I haven't been engaging with this sub. That changes now. Can't wait!

brau

Added my info but I didn't see much about teams? Did I do it incorrectly?

Anyway hello Metal Gear GAF I can't wait to play with the GAF community MGS V. I'm prepping by getting S on every mission in Ground Zeroes. I've been on GAF for a while now but I haven't been engaging with this sub. That changes now. Can't wait!

Hai there!

Brace yourself as you get fultoned into madness.

realcZk

No. Unless you mean me leaving main chat. But i am still in gram. you can always PM me. :)

Not doing wrong doesn't mean i have done something right. It makes sense. In a Kojima plot twist kind of way.

Yay for high fives!!!!

what did jimmy do now? ;_;

wilsonda

I can't wait to see what this thread turns into when FOB invasions begin... friends become enemies, men become monsters, Dawgs turn into cats

20278148080_6f2ac5877d_b.jpg

Shy

Sorry for posting this again, but what do people think about my theory about who the traitor is. ?

Me from earlier said:
Here's my theory of who betrayed MSF and lead to the destruction of motherbase, ya ready. ? ............ no one, skullface saw an opportunity to take advantage of Huey's naivety, and took it.

Everything else is a red herring.
----------------------------------------
Hey guys! Please accept me into your community, I'm a HUGE Metal Gear Solid Fan - probably my favourite video game series of all time, and one I always go back to. Extremely excited for MGSV, and am looking forward to hyping with you all!
Hi Metal Gear GAF!
Hi and welcome new brothers. Hope you have an awesome time here.
Im here now :)
JCOY4OW.gif

i hope everyone had a good weekend.
Meh. You. ?
Yay I'm a real member now. No more junior member games for me.
(c) kinda Skullface
Congrats brother.

brau

Sorry for posting this again, but what do people think about my theory about who the traitor is. ?

----------------------------------------

Hi and welcome new brothers. Hope you have an awesome time here.

JCOY4OW.gif

Meh. You. ?

Congrats brother.

I like how you always reply to my i am here Shy. A true patriot.

Demoskinos

Anyone else in here besides me keep up with Giantbomb's "Metal Gear Scanlon" video series? They are wrapping up Metal Gear Solid 4 this week.

rNilla

Anyone else in here besides me keep up with Giantbomb's "Metal Gear Scanlon" video series? They are wrapping up Metal Gear Solid 4 this week.

Yes, this is what inspired me to finally revisit MGS4 and decide not to replay 2 or 3 (just seem to antiquated for me and watching someone else play through them was enough).

Vally

Added my info to the spreadsheet, and I'm definitely Team A.

Yeah idk I watched all of 24 back in the day so I'm pretty happy with Keifer. Would have preferred Hayter but if it had to be someone else I'm glad we got Bauer Snake.

On my business card I am Team C. In my mind I am Team B. But in my heart I am Team A.

Vally, can you add me on Team A as well? Can't wait to see Solid and Big Boss again.

Team A all the way!

Team B, as much as I want to believe A

Teams updated

DieH@rd

Banned
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, i can feel the hype in my heart... and my arm... even my fingers. The time i have lost posting in gaf.... the comrandes i've lost to bans..... won't stop hurting.... it's like they are all still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm gonna make them release TPP!

GAF hype sent us to hell, but we are going even deeper. Hype up everything we got.

morty

Neo Member
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pains-system-requir/1100-6429421/

PC Specs revealed

Minimum:

Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 card Required)
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 28 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Recommended:

Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 (3.60GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (DirectX 11 graphic card required)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card (Surround Sound 5.1)

brau

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pains-system-requir/1100-6429421/

PC Specs revealed

Minimum:

Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 card Required)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Recommended:

Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 (3.60GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (DirectX 11 graphic card required)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card (Surround Sound 5.1)

Why is this a spoiler?

Quad core = chico
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom