• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Just preordered my Day One PS4 copy
JRAxmCL.gif

My PC is good enough for GOG games only.
Currently playing Pharaoh :)

I'm racing in a small GT6 league also so I'm stuck with a PS3. Or rather "stuck", I like that old peace of hardware and am amazed by how good TPP will look on it.
Not as good like on PS4/ONE/PC but good enough for me.
I've got a good PC at work but playing at work (especially online) sucks, there's always something to do (duh!) and I have to pause often i.e. to answer the phone and say "have you tried to turn it off and on again?".

Shy

My PC is good enough for GOG games only.
Currently playing Pharaoh :)

I'm racing in a small GT6 league also so I'm stuck with a PS3. Or rather "stuck", I like that old peace of hardware and am amazed by how good TPP will look on it.
Not as good like on PS4/ONE/PC but good enough for me.
I've got a good PC at work but playing at work (especially online) sucks, there's always something to do (duh!) and I have to pause often i.e. to answer the phone and say "have you tried to turn it off and on again?".
I know it's none of my business but, i really thing you should make the PS4 upgrade for TPP.

Sorry if i'm coming across as bossy and rude.

brau

Tho. i have to agree with Shy. Sure, you can play it on ps3.... but i do think that the bump in graphics and performance will not only enhance your game experience. But you have to do justice to the FOX engine and play it at its best.

Even tho i know some of us are limited on what we can play it and what not. In that case, just be grateful you are gonna be able to play the game come sept 1st.

Just my 2 cents.

SHY!

LjxHHMe.gif

brau

Shy knows we are BFFs. :) He is pretty cool in my mgs eye.

Man... we need a topic to talk.. this day has been dragging like crazy. Where is Marcus when we need him?

Ryan_MSF

RYAN!!! How is your trip?

Absolutely amazing so far brother thanks for asking! Tokyo as a whole is a crazy city, and I went to Akihabara yesterday and had an amazing time, heads kinda sore this morning from a bit too much (Venom) Sake last night but otherwise it's been incredible! Only 8 more days left but i figured as i'm up early i'd come and check in with you guys :)

What do you guys btw. think of Huey ? Do you like that character design or do you feel like me, that this should be a new character and not just an Otacon clone.

brau

Absolutely amazing so far brother thanks for asking! Tokyo as a whole is a crazy city, and I went to Akihabara yesterday and had an amazing time, heads kinda sore this morning from a bit too much (Venom) Sake last night but otherwise it's been incredible! Only 8 more days left but i figured as i'm up early i'd come and check in with you guys :)

Woa... make sure you take pictures and share them! I bet its crazy over there.

Did you spend time with one of them Yakuza Hostesses?

Also. did you meet Cloud from FF? He must be there somewhere.

Also, is it true you can buy Panties from a vending machine? EROOOOEROEROEROOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I dunno what else... but i am sure you have some interesting stories. Can't wait to hear more :D

Even tho i know some of us are limited on what we can play it and what not. In that case, just be grateful you are gonna be able to play the game come sept 1st.

Exactly. But after I get a platinum trophy on PS3 I'll think something to get a nice PC to play online at home.

Johnjamin

Neo Member
So what are people's plans when they get invaded, drop everything and hightail to FOB or trust in guard placement and security to keep things locked?

Or will it be situationally dependant?

Shy

So what are people's plans when they get invaded, drop everything and hightail to FOB or trust in guard placement and security to keep things locked?

Or will it be situationally dependant?
Always go back to base, unless one of you fine brothers offers to help.

and when that happens.... i'll be there to pull the trigger.

It will be hard at start to switch from 720p@30fps (with drops) and DS3 to 720p(or 900p or 1080p I don't know)@60fps with keayboard and mouse.
But after I get used to it I will kick your pantywaist ass!

Nineteen fucking days. It's so close, yet so far...

Ryan_MSF

Woa... make sure you take pictures and share them! I bet its crazy over there.

Did you spend time with one of them Yakuza Hostesses?

Also. did you meet Cloud from FF? He must be there somewhere.

Also, is it true you can buy Panties from a vending machine? EROOOOEROEROEROOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I dunno what else... but i am sure you have some interesting stories. Can't wait to hear more :D

i'm gonna upload them all to flickr when i get home, i'll send them over your way dude :D

The hostess bars cost a fortune and i'd rather spend my money on other things while im here despite the advice from chinner :p

I've not seen Cloud no :p though i am going to the final fantasy cafe at some point in the next few days which im pretty hyped for! As well as the maid cafe's, but the less said the better haha. And I have quite a few! We'll have to have a skype/google hangout chat when i'm home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom