• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
for people wondering when pre-load starts

L4CkywP.jpg

Ty!

Demoskinos

Damn dat sweet 60$... I'm still going back and forth between 69.99€ PSN preorder or ~56€ frisbee version if I want to import my GZ safe file.
The first option saves me the trouble of juggling the frisbees and I have no intention of selling this game and I can start playing day 1. The second option is cheaper but I'll probably have to wait at least a week to start playing and PS4 might create a vortex when spinnig that frisbee (my PS4 never had to deal with a pshysical game yet).

I've been done with discs for awhile. Won't look back!

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Playing through Super Metroid for the first time and it's pretty damn good.

I think you can find traces of Metroidvania gameplay in MG1, MG2, MGS1, MGS2, and MGS3 in the sense that areas are blocked off by keycards and there is ample backtracking (this probably affects MGS3 the least but it still applies)

brau

Playing through Super Metroid for the first time and it's pretty damn good.

I think you can find traces of Metroidvania gameplay in MG1, MG2, MGS1, MGS2, and MGS3 in the sense that areas are blocked off by keycards and there is ample backtracking (this probably affects MGS3 the least but it still applies)

Super Metroid... on GBA?

Demoskinos

Is there a good trophy guide for Ground Zeroes anywhere? Mostly playing Deception IV at the moment but I do want to mop up Ground Zeroes and try to get 100% before TPP.

Demoskinos

You have a good size HDD?

The default 500GB but I've found I don't really go back to older games that often so its easy to just rotate older stuff out as I get new stuff. Hasn't been a huge issue yet. Not really obsessive about keeping everything on my HDD.

brau

The default 500GB but I've found I don't really go back to older games that often so its easy to just rotate older stuff out as I get new stuff. Hasn't been a huge issue yet. Not really obsessive about keeping everything on my HDD.

I have this one.

Sometimes i wish i had gone with 2TB. But its awesome... have most of my games installed, and always have space. Good price too, and the SATA Cache makes everything load so much faster. TW3 loading times take like 30 seconds, instead of 3 mins.

Highly recommend it.

Tzmhero

Been watching Metal gear Scanlon on Giant Bomb. I am so impressed with Drew's ability to mic voices. I was just right now shocked at his Otacon impression. holy shit.

MrS

Banned
My MGS V poster arrived today. Not sure whether to buy a frame or just pin it to the wall. It's fucking glorious though!

Shy

MGSV related OT's:

- MGSV
- MGSV Spoiler Thread
- MGO
- MGS Community Thread

And now FOB?
Combine FOB and MGO together.
Is there a Steam group? Invite me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hutkey92, thanks.

I think I have some of you added on PSN as well. My brother is getting the PS4 version so I'll be able to play MGO on there until it comes out on PC.

Ah, i'd like an invite to the Steam group too: http://steamcommunity.com/id/karasuexe

Thank you!
Invited you both.
Welp, no go from the mods...
What precisely did the mod say. ?
I am now here.
EOwHqVO.gif

So I'm pretty sure I have all tapes, but the trophy didn't pop. Chico 1-7, Classified Intel, Agent's recording, Jamais Vu 2 tapes, Deja Vu 2 tapes and the Zone of the Enders tape, that's it right?

Shy

LOL Shy.... that gif never gets old. hahaha
Glad you liked it. <3

----------------------------
Ohh, and on inviting people to the group, you don't need to friend them, on their profile click on the "more" button, and you'll see an invite to group option.

brau

Glad you liked it. <3

----------------------------
Ohh, and on inviting people to the group, you don't need to friend them, on their profile click on the "more" button, and you'll see an invite to group option.

:O

So thats how you guys do it.... i just went to group add, and it would ask who from my friends list.

It should be ok... i want to be friends with people here anyways.

LowParry

One question for PC players, do we get notified of Friend/Group invasions in game? I don't recall reading anything on how the PC version works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom