• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
What are you basing that on. ?

Some dude man bro man on 4chan pointed out that it's taken from Ocelot in the Gamescom demo.

f0tR7FX.jpg

Just mirrored.

Ryan_MSF

can someone tell me how to hide the picture ?

Highlight the text you don't want to be shown out in the open, click the white S in the black box. Spoiler tags will then go over. Then warn people that you're posting a potential spoiler, regardless of whether it's fake or not it's just a matter of courtesy.

pahamrick

Probably the easiest way to go about it is to post a simple link with a warning.

"Hey, this could be a fake or could be a genuine spoiler. View at your own discretion: LINK"

Something like that.

Hey Brau, can I get a PC copy of TPP? That'd be awesome man.

I'm gonna be so active in this thread soon, less than two weeks guys. Can you feel it?

Soon we'll all play through the opening section, experience the mystery, the horror, and the final Kojima masterpiece.

My birthday is on the 23rd and that marks the final week before MGSV:TPP's release.

Lets do this... people that want a copy just throw a post with reasons why you should get one or a doodle... then we'll decide. Just write why you love mgs.. and why you need to play it sept 1st. is that too much? maybe the pictures in boxes i got from Twitter is a better idea. lol.

Brau, I'd love a copy. I've been a huge MGS fan since the age of 3 back in 1998 when MGS1 came out. I've purchased every MGS game on launch day since then except for MGS4 because I didn't have enough funds for a PS3 at the time.

I'm a collector of MGS figurines, keychains, and more memorabilia type of stuff. It would be great to have TPP added to my steam account alongside GZ just so I have the complete experience on my PC.

I'd really appreciate a copy on PC and it would make me super happy to have another MG game purchased on steam. (I have GZ and Rising)

If you would like to see some of my MG memorabilia that I have, I can post them up here and would be more than happy to.

NYR94

Just noticed that the crank used to power the prods for torture in the E3 2013 trailer is the rail gun dynamo from Peace Walker. Talk about continuity and attention to detail!

snOMQ8o.jpg

vfQw5nJ.png

Loakum

Banned
Folks are going stir crazy up in here...just chill peeps. After tonight we have just only 13 days to go...

Obviously this thread is one of the few spoiler free bastions for those MGS fans that don't want to go dark yet, so be considerate and not post things that might potentially be spoilers. In other words, have some common courtesy sprinkled with some common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom