• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUGE HUGE SPOILER DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE SPOILED
I told you not to click. Why would you do that to yourself? What if this had been a real spoiler? You could have ruined MGSV for yourself. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

realcZk

Guys, help me out, is it only aiming with a weapon to give an enemy orders or do I have to press a button for that ?

As you are holding them up, press and hold L1 to open the contextual menu where you can then use the right analog to select commands like "Spit it out", "get down", etc. :)

realcZk

I wonder what third party confirmed it was real to r/metalgearsolid and TheSnakeSoup...

pAmXy0N.jpg

Mulgrok

I never played any of the Metal Gear series, but picked up a free copy of V with the purchase of my 960. Looking forward to seeing what the hype is about.

Shy

Apparently the guy on Twitch said he was making it up. Thank god.
Good. cause i read them , and a couple of them sounded shit and made me sad.
aaaaaaaaaaand we are back.
VzM8WQe.gif

I never played any of the Metal Gear series, but picked up a free copy of V with the purchase of my 960. Looking forward to seeing what the hype is about.
Welcome to the community and the series.

Embearded

If you have a spare and want to give one i could use it. I have a couple of friends who cant buy the game due to capital controls in Greece. Digital only on PC you see...
I've managed to get help from an uncle in Germany but they werent so lucky.

Not begging, if you can't/ dont want to then its ok.

brau

I was hoping today... Just want to make sure the copies go to people that don't have a copy yet and don't look like they will be playing it sept 1st.

Also.. someone from this community that is active.

At least that is what i would like.

I already gave out like 3 copies of GZ, and a copy of TPP. So i can give one more copy. maybe 2.

brau

Lets do this... people that want a copy just throw a post with reasons why you should get one or a doodle... then we'll decide. Just write why you love mgs.. and why you need to play it sept 1st. is that too much? maybe the pictures in boxes i got from Twitter is a better idea. lol.

realcZk

Lets do this... people that want a copy just throw a post with reasons why you should get one or a doodle... then we'll decide. Just write why you love mgs.. and why you need to play it sept 1st. is that too much? maybe the pictures in boxes i got from Twitter is a better idea. lol.

I think they should also have to take a picture with a mango on their head.

Mercutiouk

Neo Member
I was hoping today... Just want to make sure the copies go to people that don't have a copy yet and don't look like they will be playing it sept 1st.

Also.. someone from this community that is active.

At least that is what i would like.

I already gave out like 3 copies of GZ, and a copy of TPP. So i can give one more copy. maybe 2.

Count me in! I can't get a PC copy now but I will pay it forward by giving a copy to someone who needs it!

PS.: I've seen some of the "leak spoilers" and they are so bs.... hard to believe that some fell for it.

AAMARMO

Banned

I really want one because this is going to be the last HIDEO KOJIMA metal gear solid. It would be great to play the game in extra high and see the Full vision of developers game.
Also im big mgs fan i have all the mgs Kubrick and 20th anniversary figures. And one more thing i got all the MGS comic including special edition covers.

brau

I really want one because this is going to be the last HIDEO KOJIMA metal gear solid. It would be great to play the game in extra high and see the Full vision of developers game.
Also im big mgs fan i have all the mgs Kubrick and 20th anniversary figures. And one more thing i got all the MGS comic including special edition covers.

You should take a picture of all of that. Might help your case.

TimmiT

Hey, so I've been playing Peace Walker, and have done all of the main missions aside from the ZEKE battle. But I haven't gotten the option to build ZEKE yet. How/when do I get that option?

Zambatoh

Hey, so I've been playing Peace Walker, and have done all of the main missions aside from the ZEKE battle. But I haven't gotten the option to build ZEKE yet. How/when do I get that option?

You need to actually have the parts to make Zeke. So you'll need to go back and fight the AI pods again until you get the parts you need.

J-Skee

Won't be able to afford my collector's edition I got on pre-order. Can't decide whether to just cancel it altogether or sell it after I get it. I'm not even sure it'd fetch for much after it's released.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

Huey should've already told you collect parts. Then you need to collect all "main" parts, which are the body + the railgun, which you get from the Chrysalis, I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom