• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcab96

yeah. you could take any weapons you developed into missions you wouldn't have had so early in the game. you could do this before you even beat the game, and with other soldiers, unless they were very specific story missions.

yes, and you can also rewatch any cutscene you want. Having upgraded weapons makes all the normal levels a joke you can do in 5 minutes tops, so everything is faster.

yes_snoop_dogg.gif

Makes me all the more excited. Thanks for the info.

oh. I'm not gonna lie, I'm counting down the days until MGSVTPP's release like a prisoner counting down to his (or her) release day. I'm obsessed.

Just the thought of knowing it's Kojima's final MGS trailer is enough to make my eye facets leak.

I'm guessing the game's gone gold already so Kojima's part is done already with the game, so this trailer will literally be the last MGS thing directed by him.

Sucks about the Jury Duty. D: Do your best Sneak out quick lol.

Might I stream my impeccable GZ route for you guys & gals?

Yep!

Tcab96

I'm watching Infinity's stream, and every time I watch the opening cut scene, I can't help but feel Skull face's voice kind of fits and kind of doesn't. His Japanese voice actors sounds spot on though.

RK9039

I'm interested in these routes, I mostly just go with the flow. I do get caught a lot though.

I'm watching Infinity's stream, and every time I watch the opening cut scene, I can't help but feel Skull face's voice kind of fits and kind of doesn't. His Japanese voice actors sounds spot on though.

Yeah I felt the same way. But after listening to the tapes in GZ and the E3 2015 trailer I like his voice now.

Palpable

I don't understand Japanese, so I can't really comment on his voice performance or whether it fits. My cousin just called me & invited me to have sushi with her. I'm gonna skip the Chico/Paz cutscenes, but I'll let this one play out since it's pretty sick when Big Boss scales that cliff c:

Tcab96

Didn't even know you could hit the peak button to mark enemies. That'll save some annoyance from pulling out the binoculars every five seconds.

Loakum

Banned
That's a good point, I agree with you there. That leak was crazy. I'm just excited for a taste of anything we can get. That trailer should be a great watch too, I wonder if kojima caught the fan made saga trailer recently (for anyone who hasn't watched they should DEFINITELY check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB1IVeLhb3s ), it was great.

Wow, that video is well made! Full of "feels". Meryl should had chose Snake instead of Johnny..

I'm guessing the game's gone gold already so Kojima's part is done already with the game, so this trailer will literally be the last MGS thing directed by him.

Sucks about the Jury Duty. D: Do your best Sneak out quick lol.

Well there is always a chance of me not getting picked. That's what I'm hoping for. I'll find out in about two weeks.

At first I didn't like it, because it's too flat. But after knowing a little bit of his backstory, and how he lost his native language, I feel it fits him.

At first I didn't like it, because it's too flat. But after knowing a little bit of his backstory, and how he lost his native language, I feel it fits him.

I wonder how much of his native language he really lost since he still knows some Hungarian, assuming that is his native tongue.

Palpable

Hope you guys liked the stream & that you can use that route or my techniques to get yourself through. I can do requests later on, like Anti-Air mission or whatever.

Wow, that video is well made! Full of "feels". Meryl should had chose Snake instead of Johnny..

Well there is always a chance of me not getting picked. That's what I'm hoping for. I'll find out in about two weeks.

Just when TPP is out. It's like they knew before choosing the date.
Good luck, hope you don't get picked. :]

Hope you guys liked the stream & that you can use that route or my techniques to get yourself through. I can do requests later on, like Anti-Air mission or whatever.

The stream was really cool though I only got to see bits of it because of my internet acting like Chico. Never knew you could mark the enemies by simply zooming in. That's going to help a lot.

Konami Core (the website for USA players) says "Come back to CORE.KONAMI.COM at the launch of METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN to retrieve your voucher code for this exclusive content."

I'm guessing the code won't be live until launch.

Embearded

Goodmorning OuterGAF!
My golden joysticks hardback got dispatched, the poster should be arriving soon and we are 13 days away.

This is good, isn't it?

Tc91

特別映像 “A history of METAL GEAR and PlayStation”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP0dNijW630

Put on subtittles !

Japanese sounds so cool, especially when you hear words you recognise like Boss. :lol

My guess sometime next week Wed - Fri

Also uknighted streaming tomorrow a 500 plus hr marathon!

I am nervous about his stream. I know he has already put the chat into Sub only mode but I'm nervous of people subbing with spoilers as their names and stuff.
Shame, I really want to watch this. But I can't trust anyone...anyone.

I just realized that it is quite special that they chose the Outer Heaven logo for those exclusive Sony walkmans, tablets and phones.
It definitely hints at the existence of Outer Heaven in MGSV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom