• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR94

from the bootcamp
viGnbTa.jpg

Spaghetti

You don't want a copy of Rocket League? My treat. ITs fun enough to hold you out until Sept 1st guaranteed. :) and you can be more social you hermi crab and play with us. :)
don't worry about it. i appreciate the offer though.

From Robert:

XR5lLuK.png
this is confusing as hell

so does this mean i can download TPP on PC at midnight in new zealand time, even though it'll be 1pm BST without having to spoof my IP address or...?

Venom Fox

Banned
Don't be so defensive, it's not just about you. People are posting pictures of spoilers in the thread and JunkerHQ just released a massive warning.
I'm not getting defensive, it's just I don't want people to be thinking I'm gonna spoil anything, I wouldn't do that.
All good, man :)
I didn't even think, in future I'll be mindful of what I post! :)
It's just the information high, gets everyone on the edge. Now that the spoiler thread is up we should all be safe here.
Thanks, I wouldn't spoil anything for us, it's our community and I wouldn't want anyone to think that I'd smash it to bits :)

Wow I should say good byes to my fellow OuterGaf members!
Spoilers are seems to be in the wild and that means to good.
I did not spend every day being hyped up just to be spoiled by
stupid you tube lets play/reddit post.

Wish you all luck on your journey into demons!
Russian gamer out o7

Crypt

Konami goes balls to the walls insane on trying to not let any spoilers out, and they let this guy start lets playing it a week before release?

what-the-f-tom-delonge.gif

Part of me thinks he means he'll be doing lets plays of older MGS games. Otherwise this makes no fucking sense.

Shy

May i see it too. Please.
sure, Dawg makes the TPP OT. I am making the next community OT and the MGO3 OT.
I thought a mod told us we are not allowed to make a MGO thread. ?
Well, if you are please have be a combined FOB/MGO thread please.
When I S rank GZ missions I unlock the rifle with the grenade launcher but the rewards screen shows that as the second to last reward. So for example in Jamais Vu it was 17/18. How do I unlock 18/18?
You have to unlock all the trials for that mission.
Intel says brau is here now.

Hai guys!
*chopper sounds

arrived at destination point!
unCXph1.gif

What does it mean minus ending ? I thought this was a review event ?
It means, even if they complete the game they won't see the ending, which if i was a journlist, i would never agree to review the game under those conditions.
I just had to ask if Dr. Sergio Canavero was in the game, here's the reply I got:

SPOILERS IN THE IMAGE AND LINK BELOW!

6rLIxSD.png

http://twitter.com/RiverKanoff/status/634056052955201536

I don't know what the hell that's supposed to mean?!
It means
that he probably got taken out because konami didn't want to get sued by him for the unauthorised use of his likeness.

BrosephStalin

Neo Member
I just can't wait to get this game, I might just insert the blu ray into my body: metal gear solid v the phantom disc.
Also I took off my clerkship rotations for the 2nd-5th.
I'm becoming a demon.

zkorejo

Yeah but why just him then?

Nothing makes any sense. Once the LP goes up it'll be everywhere. Damn Konami, can't do anything right.

I am starting to feel its not just him.

I am expecting to see ALOT of lets plays from sunday onwards.

If it is allowing them to show the non spoilery stuff like CDPR did with Youtuber's event, I dont have a problem with it then.

realcZk

If it is allowing them to show the non spoilery stuff like CDPR did with Youtuber's event, I dont have a problem with it then.

It's INSANE to me that they'd allow the entire game to be posted online a week before release... I hope they are restricted to only showing sideops or something.

Kindekuma

Banned
It's INSANE to me that they'd allow the entire game to be posted online a week before release... I hope they are restricted to only showing sideops or something.

It can't be MGSV. If they are under NDA's not to talk about the plot on twitter at all, then why does it justify uploading game footage a week before release which can spoil the story? It logically doesn't make any sense.

zkorejo

Thats what I am hoping for too. That would actually be cool. But then again... he said every weekday for 2 weeks. That has to be ALOT of content. CDPR put a limit of 1-2 hours of content they could show on YT Let's plays.

This sounds bad. :-/

I thought it's just him based on what Yong said that he'll get his footage when the game comes out.

I hope it's just relatively minor stuff, even then Greg will be posting an LP every weekday for two weeks. That's around 6 videos counting Sunday till 9/1. Just preemptive worrying. @__@

It could be just their playthrough of Ops we have already seen maybe. That and FOB stuff perhaps.

Azax

Whats wrong with people? Why they put out spoilers? Not that I say there are spoilers in this thread but do they really feel the itch for writing everything on the internet?

Shy

Whats wrong with people? Why they put out spoilers? Not that I say there are spoilers in this thread but do they really feel the itch for writing everything on the internet?
Because not everyone feels the same way about spoilers like you guys do.

Shy

Sounds really fun with ruining it for them selfs.
That's a very patronising view to take, they don't feel that they are ruining it for themselves, otherwise they wouldn't look at them.
Besides, nothing that has been shown today is what i consider to be a spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom