• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
that img.. i would be the dummy that has no idea why that guy in the orange shirt is banging my keyboard.

Still having no idea what to do. like the doggie.

Like this? :p
gnlDBqq.gif

They won't even let any other internal teams use it. (except the PES team) and yes they have said they weren't going to be letting outside developers use it.
So they were angry about the cost of its development, and basically decide the best course of action is to throw it in the trash and forget about it, rather than make shitloads of money.

Sounds like Konami alright.

pahamrick

So they were angry about the cost of its development, and basically decide the best course of action is to throw it in the trash and forget about it, rather than make shitloads of money.

Sounds like Konami alright.

It really makes the 'rumors' that Konami's CEO hates Kojima / is power mad seem a bit more likely.

NYR94

Just got an e-mail from Amazon saying they upgraded the shipping on my hardcover strategy guide to release day shipping at no extra charge. For some reason the CE of TPP that I ordered from them had release day shipping but the guide didn't, but now they should arrive at the same time.

realcZk

Just got an e-mail from Amazon saying they upgraded the shipping on my hardcover strategy guide to release day shipping at no extra charge. For some reason the CE of TPP that I ordered from them had release day shipping but the guide didn't, but now they should arrive at the same time.

Nice, mine still just says "pre-ordered" and not that it will arrive on Sept 1, just that it releases then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom