• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vally

Thats great!Do0oes the article have the usual possitive/negative list?

Yes, the positives are the graphics and the freedom to approach every situation; the negatives are the Spanish translation which is not very good and that they expected the game to close the series in a more satisfactory way.

It also says that the plot twist at the end of the game will shatter every expectation and will shock the entire fanbase

KrYcHu89

Neo Member
I can't speak for the reviewer or course, but the reason it got a slightly better review, might be relative to the platform. If you see what i mean..

But this is still the best rated game this year by this magazine beating W3 and BB by far.

Heh, knew it was over 150. :>

It's one of the best handheld games of all time.

I can't speak for the reviewer or course, but the reason it got a slightly better review, might be relative to the platform. If you see what i mean..

I know. The Peace walker score was also based on the time of it's release and in comparison to other handheld titles out that time.

I was just being nit picky. :p

J4g3r

UK GAF!

GAME just tweeted this out, looks like I better buy an A3 frame! D:

83199a25e06c580a43746541e039a94c.png

Alienous

Yes, the positives are the graphics and the freedom to approach every situation; the negatives are the Spanish translation which is not very good and that they expected the game to close the series in a more satisfactory way.

It also says that the plot twist at the end of the game will shatter every expectation and will shock the entire fanbase

That doesn't bode well.

MajorTom

That kind of sucks.
At least we still have MGS4

Ending of the game.

>Camera pans out, very wide, until you can see a frame.
>what the hell, why is there a frame now, you ask yourself.
>Now, you see a Sony logo.
>It's a TV, WTF?
>It pans out even further, now you see a guy playing the game.
>You here a female voice, "got to bed now, it's all over"
>You see Kojima-San going to bed.

Credits.

Vally

Ending of the game.

>Camera pans out, very wide, until you can see a frame.
>what the hell, why is there a frame now, you ask yourself.
>Now, you see a Sony logo.
>It's a TV, WTF?
>It pans out even further, now you see a guy playing the game.
>You here a female voice, "got to bed now, it's all over"
>You see Kojima-San going to bed.

Credits.

6xasg78.png

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
More info from the official guide is leaking including africa and mother base map.

Time to bail.

Don't go to the spoiler thread.

Stay the fuck away from reddit r/metalgearsolid. There are MEGA spoilers everywhere not just in the spoilerthreads, there is the ending, story twists,secretes from the guide, fucking everything.

grimmiq

Messed around with Ground Zeroes a bit more, wanted to see what would happen if you trapped a bunch of guards outside their usual patrol areas..So took 10 guards and dumped them all in the Prison area and reversed a truck into the door..Accidentally ran over 1 guard that had disappeared because too many were asleep and backed into a barrel, exploding it and killing another.

Waited a few mins for the first to wake, then wake all the others. A bit disappointing watching them wander aimlessly for less than a minute before entering a cage and stand there vibrating in a cluster.

Oh shit, legit spoilers are out? Fuck it..Cya in a couple of weeks GAF.

Vally

More info from the official guide is leaking including africa and mother base map.

Time to bail.

Thanks for the heads up

Time to bail the fuck out of the internet D: please guys keep this a safe haven when it comes to spoilers

Alienous

Time to bail.

Right. I have a quick scroll through the spoiler thread and saw an unmarked post with the sentence "In the last mission...".

So spoilers are out there, it would seem. Keep your heads down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom