• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Well, if there are any reviews coming up, I'll see them in about 4 hours. Need to wake up at 4:30am for the early shift at work. And then 90 minutes on the train to work ;__;

I gotta endure, though. Been saving up my offdays so I can take the MGSV release week off. Unless shit goes down at the train station. It better not.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Damn so many leaks.

CNIBe4CWIAE_dG_.jpg:large

CNID2f6WUAALm3x.jpg:large

ezekial45

Banned
Hey guys, I'm gonna make the review thread in the Gaming OT in a bit. Here's the thread title I had in mind, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | Review Thread of Words That Kill

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
reviews still going out at 8PM est today? Some websites are saying 4 AM for whatever reason.

a bit more than 1 hour to go!

I'm nervous. I hope Peter Brown reviews for Gamespot and Ben Moore for GameTrailers.

Vally

Nah Dreamcast version have better fires :3

518ppZC.jpg

Dat Vita version tho

wRaXJa0.jpg

(I love that I'll actually be able to play it on the Vita :3 )

Hey guys, I'm gonna make the review thread in the Gaming OT in a bit. Here's the thread title I had in mind, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain | Review Thread of Words That Kill

Nice, I like that title

lol, nah ezekial can make the thread, I only offered to make it if nobody else wanted :)

When the hell is Greg Miller supposedly starting his let's play of TPP today? Just curious, because that's when everyone in this community should retreat from the internet entirely.

NYR94

lol if MGS4 got a 10, MGSV is going to be the first game to receive a 20 at Gamespot.

Yeah, I think part of the "review score inflation" that I believe happened with MGS4 is because it arrived fairly early in the PS3 lifespan, so it had relatively few big games to compare it to at the time and reviewers were anxious to declare the console's must have masterpieces. Or look at how highly reviewed GTA IV is. Same thing, both mid-2008 releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom