• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Skee

I'm playing through Peace Walker for the first time right now & it's quickly becoming my favorite MGS game. I had know idea I'd like the base building stuff so much.

Vally

ePyfO7t.png

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Remember this Chinner?

heres my ranking of MGS: GZ players in terms of skill.

1. me, obviously
2. jimmy
3. ryan
4: screaming meat
5.dawg
6. infinity patriot
6 1/2.prince
6. jimmybot
7. shy
8. rajang
9. LD
10. brau

last: sn4ke

Sorry but HAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAA!!!!

How many copies you guys think it will sell? There's a real big widespread anticipation for this game that I don't remember there being for any other Metal Gear.

MajorTom

So at this rate we will be at OT4 by about Wednesday. Although with the reviews coming it may be as soon as tomorrow night or Tuesday. This one has gone fast.

Rajang

i fucking lost it when kaz challenged big boss to a speed eating contest. big boss going into the survival viewer to eat the fish was hilarious.

Haha yeah, there are so many great moments. My favorite is with the consecutive CQC near the end. BB yelling out loud like in PW: sheeee q sheee!!!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Pretty sure they're pushed back, Sn4ku. Think they go live in like 10 hours.

Hmm, i think videogamer is posting their review later because of EU time.

Schreier, Gamespot and others confirmed the embargo lift.

kinda. I decided on something but suggestions are welcome.
I thought about it but only came up with one.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT4| Kojima Productions' V has come to.

The V in MGSV stands for Victory as Kojima described in an interview, that's why it's a V and not a 5. That Victory was supposed to be KojiPro and Japan's victory over western studios but now, for me, the V stands for KojiPro's Victory over Konami's efforts to tie them down. Sure they've done their best to remove KojiPro's name but it's still a Kojima Productions game in the end.

#FucKonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom