• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau

ZhlipyF.jpg

Yo Egoraptor was on that stream. Them worlds colliding be cray

I missed it but I'm sure I can find it in some archives somewhere. It made me actually start thinking about where Ego might end up in the next 10 or 20 years. Animating? Writing? Voice acting? Or will he be making more varied content? I know he like analysing things like Sequelitis.

I just don't see him not doing something bigger like Kinda Funny and Giant Bomb have done. As focused on entertainment as informational.

brau

Added Bandito. Please request if you want to be in it. I went through the last 2 pages adding people, i am sure i missed some.

EvUpbXg.jpg

Also.. i felt the quote would be like Kojima and Snake leaving. From the otacon snake interaction. But i dunno if its cool enough. Impressions? thoughts? i can totally change it. lol

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Added Bandito. Please request if you want to be in it. I went through the last 2 pages adding people, i am sure i missed some.

EvUpbXg.jpg

Also.. i felt the quote would be like Kojima and Snake leaving. From the otacon snake interaction. But i dunno if its cool enough. Impressions? thoughts? i can totally change it. lol

haha nice brau

EvUpbXg.jpg

Badass! The hype is consuming me, I am losing myself!

do you guys make your own meatballs?

Definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom