• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndi101

im going for that Chris Evans body

260220_10151607919849802_1216198717_n-e1400273560855-750x400.jpg

Dem Avengers bods

I think the thing that worries me the most (probably only thing) about MGSV is the mission/TV style of the game. I hope it doesn't break up the game into a bunch of short, mini-game style missions.

Shy

Mobile - white
Desktop - black after a while because white hurts my eyes. It's partly why I don't Gram for long. Lol.
Me too Maxem
MGS virgin reporting in: Just booted into MGS for the first time
EkQVWac.gif
God speed brother
Greg Miller:

"Most exciting? Mechanically, MGSV: The Phantom Pain is open world Peace Walker 2. I've been playing since yesterday. I don't want to stop."
14N258c.gif

Mission names

Prologue "Awakening"
The first chapter "Revenge"
Task 1 "Phantom Limbs"
Task 2 "Diamond Dogs"
Task 3 "A Hero's Way"
Task 4 "C2W"
Task 5 "Over The Fence"
Task 6 "Where Do The Bees Sleeps"
Task 7 "Red Brass"
Task 8 "Occupation Force"
Task 9 "Back Up, Back Down"
Task 10 "Angel With A Broken Wing"
Task 11 "Cloaked in Silence"

thanks Alienous
Looks like i was right about about how mission will take six hours, because they're broken down into smaller tasks.
I WANT ON THIS TRAIN WITH THE FORCE OF A THOUSAND DYING SUNS.
i would like to be on this also.

Guys...

Aren't you... like... checking twitter?

People are revealing bits of information about MGSV preview there. Not too much, but I think it is more than worth checking anyway

Some of us are (I am), but some also are avoiding all information for spoilers or just having a fresh experience all together. The hype is pretty high right now.

I think it's time to bail. No spoilers for me. BLACKOUT
HIDEO.jpg

PW had a similar structure. I don't see anything wrong with it.
PW is my least favorite MGS tho :^) (Still better than 99% of games)
And it was a portable game designed for shorter bursts of gameplay.

In any case, I'm not too worried about the game. In Kojima we trust. I think MGSV will be the greatest game of all time for sure.

Rajang

PW is my least favorite MGS tho :^) (Still better than 99% of games)
And it was a portable game designed for shorter bursts of gameplay.

In any case, I'm not too worried about the game. In Kojima we trust. I think MGSV will be the greatest game of all time for sure.

TPP is PW2 in Fox Engine with GZ gameplay and open world.

Roldan

Some of us are (I am), but some also are avoiding all information for spoilers or just having a fresh experience all together. The hype is pretty high right now.

oh okay, sorry if anything :p

I was just curious that although MGS-GAF is crazy about TPP, no one was commenting here about what's popping on twitter. But it makes sense why some people are avoiding it.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Oh my, Dawg you reading this?

"Hanging out with my wolf pup pal on Mother Base. He likes getting his belly scratched. #MGSVpreview"

Venom Fox

Banned
Eat, lift heavy and do roids
lol, I need to lose weight and lift crazy and do high reps so not to burn muscle just fat.
I used to go gym a couple of years ago and even after 4 weeks I notice high gains even without roids.
My body is weird, I gain muscle crazy fast.

The problem is stripping fat.
I should probably work out a bit more. I'm just trying to drop like a stone and a half.
Just cut out all breads, sugars and fats out your food.

I lost 7lbs in 3 weeks just by cutting bread out of my diet.

Sn4ke_911

Despite recent concerns, MGSV is still a Kojima game through and through. Right down to the humor. #MGSVPreview"

"The "showering" that was talked about before did in fact refer to an actual shower room at Mother Base you can use. #MGSVPreview"

Rajang

Just cut out all breads, sugars and fats out your food.

I lost 7lbs in 3 weeks just by cutting bread out of my diet.

Fat is important. Obviously not trans fat.

Fat & protein > carbs

Despite recent concerns, MGSV is still a Kojima game through and through. Right down to the humor. #MGSVPreview"

"The "showering" that was talked about before did in fact refer to an actual shower room at Mother Base you can use. #MGSVPreview"

Nice.

Sn4ke_911

Thanks.

I´m about to start the longest media blackout i´ve ever done.
I really don´t want to be spoiled.

I understand that dude but don't get spoilerphopia. Nothing has been posted that should be considered a spoiler so far. They are not allowed, June 9th might be a bit risky since then they can talk about the first story missions but for now we should be good :)

Rajang

I understand that dude but don't get spoilerphopia. Nothing has been posted that should be considered a spoiler so far. They are not allowed, June 9th might be a bit risky since then they can talk about the first story missions but for now we should be good :)

Exactly this.

Sn4ke_911

do you think someone filmed any gameplay that there not suppose to

The people who get to play the game are not random fans, they're from gaming media. So yeah, they are under NDA. Zero chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom