• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online 3 |OT| The Missing Link

Even though you name your character that you create, when I'm in a match, it shows my PS4 account name on scoreboards instead?

So, do other players see your avatar name, or console acct name? If its the latter, whats the point of naming your character?

Even though you name your character that you create, when I'm in a match, it shows my PS4 account name on scoreboards instead?

So, do other players see your avatar name, or console acct name? If its the latter, whats the point of naming your character?
I guess so you can differentiate between them since you should be using one for each class.

I really wanted to buy the eye patch, but man it looks stupid because it doesn't sit properly, why does the right strap hang off the cheek like that.

And the baseball cap, see how huge that thing is? lol hilarious. Beret looks pretty massive too.

The gear is a let down compared to mgo2 in my opinion. No boots, no gloves, no knee pads, no mohawk, lol

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I feel like I'm playing a fan mod.you get kicked back to free roam if the host dc's, no host migration. What fucking year is it?

Sushigod7

Having fun playing the frequent host disconnects are pretty annoying though can't they figure out how to migrate the host or something?

LowParry

I just host my own games. Takes around a full round (40 tickets, 8 mins) with one other but it fills in and it's just so damn fun at that point. Good times. Infiltrator at lvl 7 and take downs on those D Walkers is so good.

-Deimos

latest

StewboaT_

Had quite a bit of fun with my buddy earlier. Couple of questions tho:

1. Are you able to change aim sensitivity? Couldn't find it anywhere.

2. Is there a no respawn mode? So damn disappointed if there isn't.

Just once. Just ONE TIME I wanted MGO that wasn't completely fucking broken.

It's painfully obvious that Konami will stop supporting this as soon as possible and it'll disappear soon.

GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. WHY KONAMI WHY?

Good so far, but not mgo good :(

Edit: matchmaking isn't working on ps4, manually selecting works though. I guess the issues should be fixed in few days.

Any gaf crews playing right now I can join?

Game is so fun. Have a level 12 Enforcer, 3 Scout, and an Infiltrator.

I just earned 9800XP as an Infiltrator.

Think my score at the end of the game (Bounty Hunter) was about 5.4K. I just went around chucking stun grenades and interrogating/fultoning people.

It's pretty different compared to the Enforcer/Scout.

I also have no idea how to do the community group thing.

Send me an invite if you want.

Duraigo

Had quite a bit of fun with my buddy earlier. Couple of questions tho:

1. Are you able to change aim sensitivity? Couldn't find it anywhere.

2. Is there a no respawn mode? So damn disappointed if there isn't.

If you're on PS4, for the camera hold down on the touch pad and you should see the system pause screen. From there click options, and then camera settings. Don't have auto match on, because it will kick you out of the system menu screen.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Game is so fun. Have a level 12 Enforcer, 3 Scout, and an Infiltrator.

I just earned 9800XP as an Infiltrator.

Think my score at the end of the game (Bounty Hunter) was about 5.4K. I just went around chucking stun grenades and interrogating/fultoning people.

It's pretty different compared to the Enforcer/Scout.

I also have no idea how to do the community group thing.

Send me an invite if you want.

What was your psn again? I'll send it to you soon as this current match is done :D

What was your psn again? I'll send it to you soon as this current match is done :D

Quote for PSN!

EDIT: I think the party system might be broken right now on PS4. Says something about a network error and that some functions of it can't be used and it won't let me try to add anyone.

Also started running into a weird issue where I get into a Bounty Hunter match from AutoMatch and the Assigning Teams countdown keeps resetting to 29 seconds every time it gets to 0. I think there's supposed to be maintenance tonight so I don't know if they're messing the servers before hand or what.

rrc1594

Man I got to be honest I'm dodging everyone's issues

1. 0 to no lag
2. Haven't been kicked once
3. In my 3hrs of playtime host quit like 4-5 times
4. Find matches in 30 seconds tops

First MGO and I'm having a blast, shit is fun.

StewboaT_

If you're on PS4, for the camera hold down on the touch pad and you should see the system pause screen. From there click options, and then camera settings. Don't have auto match on, because it will kick you out of the system menu screen.
Sweet, thanks.

Top Bottom