• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Official Thread -- NeoGAF clan now up!

Human_Shield said:
What time do you have in mind for today? Mind you, tomorrow survival is back on, so I doubt anyone is going to want to practice then.
I'll try to practice Friday. I'd usually be up for tonight, but the booze is a callin

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Human_Shield said:
What time do you have in mind for today? Mind you, tomorrow survival is back on, so I doubt anyone is going to want to practice then.
Around 6 P.M. PDT or anytime you guys could get online tonight or around 1:30 before Survival tomorrow.

Killthee

Metalmurphy said:
I'm in as soon as I find out what time that is in GMT
2 A.M. if I'm not mistaken : / Sorry

We can move it earlier as long as we can get enough gaffers for 1 team. Xin, Ssyn, Guled, Mem, Kirb, Regendary, BxB can you make it?

Killthee said:
2 A.M. if I'm not mistaken : / Sorry

We can move it earlier as long as we can get enough gaffers for 1 team. Xin, Ssyn, Guled, Mem, Kirb, Regendary, BxB can you make it?
Isn't that when Survival starts?

Killthee

Room is up.

Mei Ling, Surv. Practice, believe

Ill unlock it once we get the ball rolling.

Facism

i'll either be at work or on the toilet shitting my guts out.

Probably work. The food poisoning seems to be dying down.

Ilparazzo

First time I'm not going to be there and it's killing me... But I'll play with you guys if I show up early and you are still around.

Killthee

The Reward Shop has been updated with Face Camo:

114f72eae3913d84_l_1.jpg
062830cad347ddf9_l_1.jpg

64acb7324063404e_l_1.jpg
caaefd2f68308c4b_l_1.jpg

Should I just complete the Hulk look I've got going on and go for Green Face Camo or should I go with the Desert Stripe?

DunpealD

Small report for todays survival we did well, but after some time Indeed has gone MIA and Goncalo had to something... anyway all in all it was a success with three 5 streaks. I hope we'll be able to be complete tomorrow.

Facism

Steroyd told me the Wasp Unit pulled of three 5-streaks tonight. They all deserve steak and memberships to german goo girls website.

I'm looking forward to Survival tomorrow. I'll be making it, and it'll be our last proper practice before we hit the tournament Sunday afternoon 3pm GMT+1.

Looks like we'll be playing 4 games one after the other. I'm confident we'll make the PAL final next sunday. All of you Wasp Unit guys have amazing individual skill. When you consolidate that into some solid teamwork, we can control games and make them move at your speed.

Really looking forward to it.

Killthee

rikichi said:
gonna put a password?

we need to get a full clan.
Password is useless. I can kick if I need to and usually we lose a couple before the night is over and need to remake team.

1stStrike

Banned
Sup guys. I'm back.

Edit: Oh yea. I haven't been on MGO in weeks and I don't plan on logging in any time soon. I'm just not feeling it anymore. I love TSNE to death but there's too many little things in the game that just puts me off.

Killthee

Guled said:
i'm coming in now, is there room?
its full now, but i can't imagine wasabi and metalmurphy staying the full 4 hours. I'll invite you or post here when we get room.

News Bot

Banned
Round1: Game#7 'DUNPEALD' / 'LUCA BLIGHT' / 'LIVE_FEED' / 'INDEED' / 'DAVE1988' / 'NEWSBOT' vs 'MOTIONZ' / 'COMRON' / 'ASSUALT_DEMON' / 'DR_TRAN_MAN' / 'AQUITAZ' / 'SNAKEFREAK'

NeoGAF:WaspUnit vs The Dark Knights

We know who our enemies are. Unfortunatly in our prelim we also have FoxClanBeta and OBF to contend with. Darn.

Killthee

xintin said:
ugh, sorry for the suck tonight.
ill be better and on time tmrw i swearrrr~
I think we were all a little bit rusty tonight (especially me). Oh well, we'll do better tomorrow :D Plus I got my face camo and in the end, that's all that matters : P

UrbanUltimatum_1.jpg

UrbanUltimatum_2.jpg

DunpealD

News Bot said:
NeoGAF:WaspUnit vs The Dark Knights

We know who our enemies are. Unfortunatly in our prelim we also have FoxClanBeta and OBF to contend with. Darn.

Don't worry we only have to play against one of them in the Final. They'll fight against each other if they win. Btw. your friend Walls will meet with FoxClanBeta at the second round if he makes it. But DO NOT take any opponent LIGHTLY, we have to give it each match our best shot.

So who's going to join todays Survival?

Top Bottom