• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Official Thread -- NeoGAF clan now up!

Steroyd

Facism said:
uhm...

so when exactly do we start? Like, how many hours from now? They don't seem to understand what GMT +1 means. Germany is only an hour ahead of the UK, but they're saying 2? UK isn't GMT +1.

Thanks to daylight savings the UK is now BST (i.e GMT +1), and Germany is BST +1 (i.e GMT +2).

In other words it starts an hour and a half from my posting right now.

Ilparazzo

ScreenShot002.jpg

There, I guess the game is a month from now then, good show

Dave1988

If we want to have a chance at the finals we have to brush up our TDM skills during this month. Especially our co-operation.

Ilparazzo

So, the way I see it, since they didnt get as many teams as they thought they would, they are skipping some of the rounds straight to the finals, great. See you in a month tournament.

Ilparazzo

ScreenShot003.jpg

After the math was done, I can say they took 2 extra teams from our prelim because the previous prelim had 0 teams competing, that way the numbers still add up.

Oh, and spanish gear won't be our enemies:

The remaining 32 teams that were successful during the preliminary tournaments will compete randomly in two final tournaments each with 16 teams playing Team Deathmatch

Indeed

I just want to know one thing. We will play Spanish Elite Gear or whoever in ONE MONTH right?

Not today? Not in 10 minutes? In 1 month right?

Facism

you haven't got passports?

whut. I don't know how it rolls in your countries, but you can wait months for a passport in the uk :/

you're probably going to have to sort it out before we have to forfeit the world finals :p

Indeed

You can totally get a lastminute passport in Germany.
My problem would be that i im starting at a university in october. Whats more important?!

Facism

Indeed said:
You can totally get a lastminute passport in Germany.
My problem would be that i im starting at a university in october. Whats more important?!

first weeks of university are spent drunk and doing fuck all. you'll be fine.

Indeed

Facism said:

I say again - whats more important?! Being drunk in Germany or being drunk in Japan?
lol

Also: 14 SEPTEMBER!?

News Bot

Banned
Irish passports take 4-6 weeks usually.

And it's possible to get it quickly if I need it within 10 days if I take a trip down to Dublin or Cork, which I will seeing as a friend wants to go anyway.

Should be fine...hopefully.

DunpealD

Facism said:

I second this. Get yourself a Passport as soon as possible I don't want to have any bad surprises if we make it through.

Facism

News Bot said:
Irish passports take 4-6 weeks usually.

And it's possible to get it quickly if I need it within 10 days if I take a trip down to Dublin or Cork, which I will seeing as a friend wants to go anyway.

Should be fine...hopefully.

you're Irish!? That explains the passion and the fire in ya belleh ;)

Ilparazzo

GoncaloCCastro said:
Yeah, just saw it on the website. How much do you think it costs?

Don't really know, my driving instructor got one some years ago at 20 euros, so it should be around that.

Cmon, steroyds you coming with us to the survival fest!

Dave1988

I think we'll have to switch to RAY for reward grinding. True, there are some powerful teams in RAY, but most of the other teams are composed of n00bs.

Facism

Dave1988 said:
I think we'll have to switch to RAY for reward grinding. True, there are some powerful teams in RAY, but most of the other teams are composed of n00bs.

Survival not go well?

Facism

Bugnology said:
Is it possible to join this clan?
I have the Gene pack. Thanks.
GameID: !BoredSnake

of course it is. look up Neogaf: wasp unit in mgo and send a request to clan leader. state in the message your gaf username.

Finally got around to getting the expansion today, but I haven't played this in about a month. I'm sucking at it again pretty bad. :lol

atomico

Facism said:
wouldn't it be great if the beret showed your clan logo?

I was thinking about that the other day

the tactical jacket has a blank square/patch on the sleeve that can only be for future clan logo/badge placement :D

Zyzyxxz

Hey guys I've been busy with school for quite some time + the fact I was banned for a month I haven't been able to check up on this thread.

What did I miss out on?

Am I still in the main NeoGAF clan though?

Facism

atomico said:
I was thinking about that the other day

the tactical jacket has a blank square/patch on the sleeve that can only be for future clan logo/badge placement :D

yah the chest vests also have that velcro patch where the pmcs and snake wear their logos in the main game

Top Bottom