• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PC Version |OT| Violence Breeds Violence

I need someone to do something for me. Someone who knows how to mod games

I need someone to give the game a "RULES OF NATURE" input that plays a "RULES OF NATURE" sound clip whenever you want.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Bah, I have to go out an hour after this unlocks.

Pre-ordered the day it came up for sale, can't wait to finally play it.

Miker

I was looking at screenshots of Rising and I forgot what an ugly-ass, brown-looking game it is.

The last game I saw that was this ugly and brown was...God Hand.

Enkidu

Correct. It isn't. Neither are mouse and keyboard. You need for different types of games different types of peripherals.
Yes, for some games you do need different types of controllers. I'd never play a traditional RTS with a controller and I don't play a 2D platformers with a keyboard if I can help it. However, third person action games isn't one of those "must play with a gamepad" genres to me. Maybe this particular game is, I haven't played it so I can't judge, but in general it isn't for me.

Why? This is absolutely stupid.
I think you might misunderstand me. When I say great or decent I mean relative to that particular input device. A racing game might have excellently implemented gamepad controls but only decent steering wheel support. In that case I wouldn't blame someone for playing with a steering wheel if they prefer to control racing games like that, even if the gamepad controls are technically better implemented.

For me it's generally the same with mouse and keyboard. I prefer playing most types of games that way, and as such I tend to prefer mouse and keyboard controls as long as they are at least decent, even if technically the gamepad controls are better implemented.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
GOT TO PLAN MY DISPERSAL

tumblr_mhfhcwJ8sa1rhfzyao1_500.gif

Typomancer

Neo Member
24 hours to go! Here's a gift.

I’m an idiot and I’ve never done a raffle here before, but I just want to make sure that the line “Metal Gear Rising Revengeance -- MB-681CF27249318FAB” is the one that needs to be sent to ModBot. Sent my message about 10 minutes ago.

Grief.exe

Wow 60 of my friends already own this game!!

DayZ - 40
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - 90
CS:GO - 130
DMC4 - 80
COD: Ghosts - 10

I’m an idiot and I’ve never done a raffle here before, but I just want to make sure that the line “Metal Gear Rising Revengeance -- MB-681CF27249318FAB” is the one that needs to be sent to ModBot. Sent my message about 10 minutes ago.

I think so, that's all that is needed.

Same for everyone? Hoped it would unlock at 0:00.

I believe so, but check the steam store page just to be sure.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Wow 60 of my friends already own this game!!

DayZ - 40
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - 90
CS:GO - 130
DMC4 - 80
COD: Ghosts - 10
You have good friends. I have 35 Friends with it too, so not bad.

Top Bottom