• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PC Version |OT| Violence Breeds Violence

vS4lLjA.png

bWWNooc.png

Is anyone using any of these, because I really want one.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
grabbed my old Rising avatar to celebrate the PC release.

LET'S DO THIS!

pahamrick

My birthday is the 14th, and I've told anyone who asked what I wanted that I'd like a steam wallet card.

I think I've made the right choice. This will be mine next week one way or another.

If this is your first time playing Rising...

Big-Boss-Salute.jpg

Also, I cannot stress this enough: play it on hard. Normal is WAY too easy. The game is short, around 5 hours, maybe 6. There is absolutely no fat in this game though.

Grief.exe

If this is your first time playing Rising...

Big-Boss-Salute.jpg

Also, I cannot stress this enough: play it on hard. Normal is WAY too easy. The game is short, around 5 hours, maybe 6. There is absolutely no fat in this game though.

Good. I really hate filler in games.

I love short games that understand their mechanics, execute them perfectly, and end at the right time.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is a perfect example of this.

Nyoro SF

I just hope Konami and Sega take note of the popularity of MGR on the platform and thus begins the great PC ports and additions of our time.

Time for BULLSEYE!

zainetor

Banned
Now that I think about it, I would like to have a mod, for faster zandatsu animations.
I wonder if it would be possible.

Good. I really hate filler in games.

I love short games that understand their mechanics, execute them perfectly, and end at the right time.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is a perfect example of this.

I really need to get around to playing that....

I definitely agree though, as lately, I've actually been gravitating towards shorter games due to my work schedule. Rising is definitely one of them, as it never lets up and just feels right the entire game.

Btw, considering Starbound sold over a million and that MGR was in the Steam top... can we imagine it sold at least more than 100k ?

antitrop

Btw, considering Starbound sold over a million and that MGR was in the Steam top... can we imagine it sold at least more than 100k ?

I'm pretty sure it's selling like crazy, probably waaaaayyyy over expectations.

25 of my friends have it. I have good friends. I get off work at noon tomorrow, hoping it's unlocked when I get home. =D

z1ggy

I'm pretty sure it's selling like crazy, probably waaaaayyyy over expectations.

25 of my friends have it. I have good friends. I get off work at noon tomorrow, hoping it's unlocked when I get home. =D

Im pretty sure it's around 400k. And it'll be closer to 1 million in a few weeks.

Top Bottom