• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid Δ: Snake Eater | Tokyo Game Show 2024 Trailer

Draugoth

Gold Member
SX1M7YH.png

Last edited:

Roufianos

Awesome. Still no fucking release date though?

Boss looks a lot better than the last trailer. Ocelot looks weird.

Also lol at the Virtuous Mission theme kicking in at Eva unzips.

Last edited:

RaduN

The Boss's appearence has changed. She looks more like the original now.
Looks very good overall.

Damn, what a by the numbers trailer though...compared to the TGS2004 one (which is one of the best trailers ever made).

Moonjt9

No Silksong? = Delivering the pain.
This game is so weird. The models look so.. dead? The lip sync, the eyes, the facial expressions make it look fan made or something.
I was thinking the same thing the whole time. Lip sync was bad, and low quality textures and simple geometry everywhere. It looked really underwhelming for me. Pretty disappointing. Imagine if this had Demons Souls level remake visuals.

VulcanRaven

There are things I like about it and things I don't. Snake and Eva look very great but I'm not sure about Volgin and Ocelot. Also I don't think the trailer itself was very good. Mouth animations could be a lot better.

Last edited:

BlackTron

Take your shit out this thread please.

What shit? I was my way of saying -nobody ever said women have dongs where you live lol.

Woke culture's stranglehold on the game industry makes me suspect that the woman at the end of the trailer probably has a dong.
Women don’t have dongs.
At least where I live 🤷🏻‍♂️
So you don't live in the woke-strangled game industry...got it. Where then? Florida?

SSfox

Looks fine I guess. Ocelot looks bit weird tho he need fixing in his face, everyone else looks alright

Hopefully finally a game made by western studio that don't disappoint.

Last edited:
Top Bottom