• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

sketch, edit that out.

How is it a good idea to post that in here, when there are already like three spoiler threads going and posting a spoiler here is a ban?

h3ro said:
sketch, edit that out.

How is it a good idea to post that in here, when there are already like three spoiler threads going and posting a spoiler here is a ban?

Sorry, I'm just too scared to go into the other Spoiler Thread in fear of learning more. I'll take it off.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I never realized until recently that "la li lu le lo" was a fourth wall thing in itself. Unless there are nanomachines being altered in MGS2? I guess that's possible.

Yeah guys, ease up on the sexy time. You don't want to blow your load over someone's unsuspecting eyes, when people in here are so desperately trying to keep themselves clean from all sexy time everywhere else.

Len Dontree

Animator. Respect knuckles.
ezekial45 said:
If they're having a midnight release, then they'll be gone by the time they start letting people in. You could try finding a store that ISN'T having a midnight release and check by morning.

Thanks; yeah, I think that's what I'll do. Dangit, I finally decide to get myself a PS3 and it's starting to look like I'll be waiting a while longer (BC + dual shock or bust).

Teknoman

Its pretty easy to watch youtube videos without paying attention to the comments section. Just keep your eyes locked on the top section.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I HATE THE SPOILER THREAD

In addition to almost clicking on it innumerable times, I see the NAMES of people who are now INFECTED and know I must AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS

anihawk latest to die in the plague :(

Y2Kev said:

In addition to almost clicking on it innumerable times, I see the NAMES of people who are now INFECTED and know I must AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS

Tinfoil hat is the only way to go! I normally wallow in spoilers, so its weird trying to avoid them at all costs for this game. I'm worried i'm going to start getting e-mail spam with MGS4 spoilers :p

Y2Kev said:

I suppose his tag is an understatement at this point.

Teknoman

Anyway im a little late, but have we decided on the NeoGAF MGO squad names? Like we did last time, except this time every clan section has an animal tied to it. In other words, no clan should just be called NeoGAF.

Acid08 said:
I feel left out of the sexy time.

MGS4-Snake-girl.jpg

careksims

Y2Kev said:

Oh noes! The plague! *wraps self in anti-spoiler blanket* That thread must have some siren saying "come look at the goodies!" or a dog whistle >.>

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Y2Kev said:

Spoilers suck ass, at one point in time I was addicted to them because I wanted to know more about the weekly mangas that were coming out. It kill all the thrill from them, since a few months ago I swore off spoilers and have been clean since. That is why I don't click things even though the are right there.

dabookerman said:
Ok some news guys. It's a bit awkward ;p

The game has install per act right. How it works is after the initial install, it installs for about 2-3 mins before each act right. Obviously sounds fine when you play it all the way through for the first time.

Problem is, it looks like, if you want to randomly play different acts, based on saves you have, you need to do a 2-3 minute install each time you want to play a different act.

I really don't understand how it works, but it seems to cache files.. I wish they could just install the entire thing.. hmph

There are just 2 acts in the game so it's not even that bad.

Barrett2

i_am_not_jon_ames said:
Is everyone aware that there's a bundle unboxing and start menu video over at Kotaku?

God damnit! It is really getting hard to keep resisting. I was so close to watching the intro video... but then I realized it will look much better on the HDTV.... just a few more days, a few...more...days...

Yoboman said:
No, what gave you that idea?

I have played and beaten the game. There are 2 acts in the game so the whole load thing only applies once. It's really no different than an intermission at a play. Most plays have 2 acts.

Acid08

Banned
Manberg900 said:
I have played and beaten the game. There are 2 acts in the game so the whole load thing only applies once. It's really no different than an intermission at a play. Most plays have 2 acts.
Fuck you if you're even telling the truth.

Yoboman

Manberg900 said:
There are
acts in the game. Who are you?

Acid08 said:
Fuck you if you're even telling the truth.

Dude calm down it's not a big deal. I was just addressing the people flipping out, thinking there are a ton of 2 minute loads. There aren't so calm down. Also there is something nice about those 2 minutes anyway. I'm just calming down the doom and gloomers in this thread. Nothing major.

Wollan

The script is pretty hilarious.

"SEXY TIMES MGS4 pre-release sexy time thread. SEXY TIMES. BEWARE. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK" :lol

Acid08

Banned
Manberg900 said:
Dude calm down it's not a big deal. I was just addressing the people flipping out, thinking there are a ton of 2 minute loads. There aren't so calm down. Also there is something nice about those 2 minutes anyway. I'm just calming down the doom and gloomers in this thread. Nothing major.
I was more saying that because you just potentially spoiled part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom