• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chemo said:
Are you fucking serious? How is that a spoiler? The picture is so blurry that the manual's image looks like a TEXTURE.

I feel like posting the picture seventeen times. Some of you people really are completely unbelievable.

:lol :lol :lol

Oh man, I guess people really DO need a shit load of smiley faces when they're being sarcastic.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
evil ways said:
Just found these at Hot Topic.

mgs4shirtscx6.jpg

And right after I swore never to buy anymore video gaming related t-shirts.

Word to the wise, you best edit those, spoilers ya know.

Awsome t-shirts BTW. Hot topic?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Chemo said:
Are you fucking serious? How is that a spoiler? The picture is so blurry that the manual's image looks like a TEXTURE.

I feel like posting the picture seventeen times. Some of you people really are completely unbelievable.

DieH@rd

Banned
OMG, spoilers are on the interwebz!
[found on http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=67&thread.id=77749&view=by_date_ascending&page=1"

--------------
ULTRA MEGA SPOILAR! BELIVE ME YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS
you don't find out who's grave it is... but when snake salute, if you press X it flashes to Big Boss.

MEDIUM SPOILARZ
the Frogs burn up when they die.

the Drebin thing works well, just go to the menu and Buy or Upgrade.

The Special tornado? weapon (cant remember name) costs 800000DP.

there are preset cammos, like in MGS3 .

you can save any cammo pattern.

you cant use custom soundtracks
all previous soundtracks are on the ipod
as well as Podcasts

You can download cammos and Podcasts and more music (not yet though)
-------------------

DO NOT READ SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

DieH@rd said:
OMG, spoilers are on the interwebz!
[found on http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=67&thread.id=77749&view=by_date_ascending&page=1"

--------------
ULTRA MEGA SPOILAR!
you don't find out who's grave it is... but when snake salute, if you press X it flashes to Big Boss.

MEDIUM SPOILARZ
the Frogs burn up when they die.

the Drebin thing works well, just go to the menu and Buy or Upgrade.

The Special tornado? weapon (cant remember name) costs 800000DP.

there are preset cammos, like in MGS3 .

you can save any cammo pattern.

you cant use custom soundtracks
all previous soundtracks are on the ipod
as well as Podcasts

You can download cammos and Podcasts and more music (not yet though)
-------------------

Since im not quoting that, I accidently read the first line, and I thought, fuck this and closed the forum tab. I was hoping for some more proof or something, but god damn, that thread is getting nuke spoiled. Even I wouldn't that :(

okay, that's it. The manual thing was a joke, but could you please keep real spoilers out of the official thread at least until the game is fucking released? I mean, seriously? What the fuck. Make a new thread if you want to discuss that shit. Keep it out of here.

DieH@rd

Banned
BlockBastard said:
okay, that's it. The manual thing was a joke, but could you please keep real spoilers out of the official thread at least until the game is fucking released? I mean, seriously? What the fuck. Make a new thread if you want to discuss that shit. Keep it out of here.

hey man, im just following the
rulestitle.jpg

spoilarz arent forbidden here

Laurent

dabookerman said:
Since im not quoting that, I accidently read the first line, and I thought, fuck this and closed the forum tab. I was hoping for some more proof or something, but god damn, that thread is getting nuke spoiled. Even I wouldn't that :(
The first spoiler of this batch is the worse IMO...

lherre

Accurate
Only say that in this moment is the presentation here in Spain.

The press are in an aerodrome (all decorated with soldiers, etc) , they can play the game, and I know no more at this moment (I have 2 friends there)

I envy them ...

DieH@rd

Banned
lherre said:
Only say that in this moment is the presentation here in Spain.

The press are in an aerodrome (all decorated with soldiers, etc) , they can play the game, and I know no more at this moment (I have 2 friends there)

I envy them ...

damn

Man, if I get the game (and I'm saying if, because I really don't know If i am actually getting it, maybe the whole things a hoax *shrugs shoulders), I will be happy to provide impressions and so on, but I will not, divulge any story spoilers and boss fights etc.

What exactly is the point of making a post full of spoilers? I'm just curious. I can understand using them for discussion, but just posting spoilers because they're spoilers seems silly.

dkeane

Just a reminder... (I got burned by a Metroid Spoiler once) if you go to someone's post history spoiler tags do not work there. Beware.

Pai Pai Master said:
What exactly is the point of making a post full of spoilers? I'm just curious. I can understand using them for discussion, but just posting spoilers because they're spoilers seems silly.

because it's not against the rules lol

Seriously, posting 'ULTRA SPOILERS' already in a thread about a game that is heavily reliant on the plot when it even isn't gonna be out for 8 days is just ridiculous.

N30RYU

One thing is inform (like a street date break with captures)... and other is put massive damage spoilers, like the last one.

ZeroTolerance

The Chef said:
DieH@rd seriously just delete that from your post - no one here appreciates that you did that.

Don't you see man ? There are people in this thread who have just but one goal, and that is to spoil the game for others.

Spoilers of any sort should be banned till the 12th. I mean story spoilers etc. Until the 12th, this thread is supposed to be a thread of anticipation.

That's what I think ;x

The Chef

BruceLeeRoy said:
I would love to ban all spoilers from the thread but I dont think we can.

If people want to talk about spoilers they can do that as long as the spoiler tag them.

But crap like what DieH@rd did with "ULTRA SPOILERS! TRUST ME YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS!" - is unacceptable. I have never seen anything so idiotic.

Chemo

BlockBastard said:

Oh man, I guess people really DO need a shit load of smiley faces when they're being sarcastic.
I don't know if you've noticed but it's pretty damn hard to tell on GAF these days. -_-

Lakitu said:
If you don't want to read spoilers, DON'T HIGHLIGHT. Surely not all of you can be that weak?

I'm that weak. I read the first one. Regret it. But I have nobody but myself to blame. :_-(

I have a problem

ZeroTolerance said:
Don't you see man ? There are people in this thread who have just but one goal, and that is to spoil the game for others.

That's it. Once a big spoiler gets aired it will be seen in the whole internet a thousand times, embedded in youtube videos, posted in neogaf 50 bans at least... Posting here the spoilers before the release date is stupid. Temptation is way too big :(

BruceLeeRoy said:
I would love to ban all spoilers from the thread but I dont think we can.

Well then give me admin rights and I promise I'll do my best on not permabanning everyone.

The Chef said:
If people want to talk about spoilers they can do that as long as the spoiler tag them.

But crap like what DieH@rd did with "ULTRA SPOILERS! TRUST ME YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS!" - is unacceptable. I have never seen anything so idiotic.

It's just downright sleazy to drop a nuclear fucking bomb into a an anticipation thread about a game that isn't even out yet and just walk away while saying 'I'm not breaking any rules, maaaaaaaaan'.

How about some common-courtesy? Geez.

Chemo said:
I don't know if you've noticed but it's pretty damn hard to tell on GAF these days. -_-

:lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Laurent said:
The first spoiler of this batch is the worse IMO... After reading it:
What the fuck does this mean?

Laurent - why the hell would you even post that? Anyone can put two and two together and see what you thought you were being clever about. That's the biggest spoiler in this thread and you didn't even attempt to hide it.

Yoshichan

Okay, fuck this thread to hell. BruceLeeRoy did a great job with this thread, and idiots starts ruining in it by giving fucking "HINTS" from the spoilers. I don't want your stupid ugly hints, just shut the hell up!

Jesus Christ.

Zenith

Banned
sure are a lot of whiners here. just don't highlight anything black. you claim you can't stand spoilers so much you should be able to control yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom