• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metro: Redux |OT| Once more into the Metro, with feeling!

So tempted by this as it's gone down to £25 on Amazon UK but my PS4 backlog has really been building. Shit, I'm going to have to fight this until I have the time.

scitek

Dude in the B/S/T thread here was selling Steam keys for $15 for the bundle. That's what I bought.

I'm trying VPNGate using SoftEther and it's not working. Is it still not unlocked in Asia?

RoKKeR

Woah woah, just got back from studying and this thing is already up on Xbox? Damn! Gonna download now and hopefully will get to a little bit of 2033 after the Emmys.

So pumped!

Foxyone

I bought Last Light for $5 yesterday and finished it today. I'm so into the story / atmosphere again that I couldn't help but buy the 2033 redux.

RoKKeR

Ah, nevermind. Just figured out you can't buy digital things with Amazon Payments on Amazon...are you kidding me. Ugh.

Now I'm going to wait for a card to ship...fantastic!

I have a question though. Steam is saying that Metro Last Light releases at midnight tonight while Metro 2033 releases at 10am tomorrow. Is that a mistake or...? Anyone know?

Fiddle this!
http://www.twitch.tv/the__flash

EDIT: I blame Amazon....and my crappy laptop.

Those 5 minutes of menu where pretty dope I must admit lol.

I have a question though. Steam is saying that Metro Last Light releases at midnight tonight while Metro 2033 releases at 10am tomorrow. Is that a mistake or...? Anyone know?

Not sure, I noticed that earlier today and there's been no clarification from 4A on the matter so who knows.

RyudBoy

Am I the only one who thinks the aiming/sensitivity feels extremely slow in 2033? This is the first game where I had to crank the settings to max, and it still feels very slow to me. I haven't tried LL yet. Hopefully, it doesn't feel the same.

And the game looks fantastic on XB1. If every game was 912p from now on, I'd be very happy.

Top Bottom