• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Other M |OT| You're Not Supposed to Remember Him

Y2Kev said:
Yeah, this is not cliche. The (superb) analysis posted on the last page explains why this is a highly dangerous narrative. It deserves all of the hate it gets, and not only because they destroy Samus as a character.
I've played Metroid since the first on the NES (that was the first videogame I've ever played). You guys are all crazy!

The story is not amazing, its not even really that good at all. But for someone who has played every single one of the games, the gameplay in this game more than makes up for it for me. It was a turn, in gameplay, for the better. The game is the best game on Wii, and no bad story is going to ruin the gameplay. One can talk about backtracking and preferences related to it, but the actual action of playing the game is the most fun I'd had on Wii up until Donkey Kong probably. It drives me nuts to hear people speak of a story as though it controls everything about a game. It doesn't, at least not for everyone.

mantidor

Some of you say we should just dismiss the story and focus on the gameplay, but not only is the gameplay not up to par to previous entries, the story is all over the place, it has a huge emphasis, this has been said already, but Sakamoto made a game with the purpose of telling a story, that was one of the most important objectives of the game and is painfully obvious with unskipable cutscenes and where is waldo moments. Even if you wanted to ignore the story you simply can't.

SpokkX

Its been a few months after I completed the game. Still I think it is a good game and I really enjoyed it..

It is, however, not great. And certainly not in the same league as other Metroid main-titles

I enjoyed the gameplay and bosses but the story and especially where is waldo moments screw up the tempo. Also the level design, while not bad, is kind of emtpy compared to other Metroid titles and secrets are way to obvious to find. The worst part of the game is the music though. There is not a SINGLE good new tune and even the old tunes are barely noticable.

For an ordinary action game it is really good, just not Metroid-good.

I hope Retro gets a shot at a 2,5d metroid after the AMAZING DKC:R. It Sakamoto makes another Metroid I hope he comletely ditches the story continuity and just places Samus without weapons on an alien planet - Like the best Metroid games (super and prime 1)

Shikamaru Ninja said:
You mean the same guy who brought you Metroid 3, Metroid: Zero Mission, and Metroid Fusion should be removed from the series? Without him, I doubt there would be any driving force from Nintendo to ever see a 2D Metroid again. You would probably get a Metroid Pinball and a Metroid Quake Arena somewhere down the line.
Never having another Metroid again would be preferable to having more games like Other M.

You say this like I'm expressing some kind of radical opinion, but have you never heard of George Lucas? Star Wars is his baby, but he's also responsible for the state it's in now. People that create good things can go on to fuck them up.

I understand that people want to give him the benefit of the doubt because we appreciate his track record so much, but at the same time, I think it's good to be realistic about who he is now.

Boney

Banned
Y2Kev said:
You can't skip the story sequences. Sakamoto very obviously wants you to watch them.
At least they're gorgeous to look at. Dialogue is eye rolling at times, but in the end, the worst one is the opening one. And the longest.

As entretaining as action cutscenes were in Bayo, and the cool film reel dialogue sequences were, cutscenes dragged way worse there. They weren't worse, not by a long shot, but there were much more.

Sharkington said:
You say this like I'm expressing some kind of radical opinion, but have you never heard of George Lucas? Star Wars is his baby, but he's also responsible for the state it's in now. People that create good things can go on to fuck them up.
Listen, Sharkington, we don't say the b word in this thread no more. Capisce?

Maxrunner

Hiltz said:
Then there's
how the game uses it at the end of the final boss is just lame as hell.

hummm so it seems i didnt really finished properly....i
managed to kill the mother brain type monster got the adam helmet and finished but i havent played it more. seems im missing stuff

mackmoney

I still like this quite a bit and am actually playing through this again over the holidays thanks to the thread bump. I believe this will be one of those games that will be looked upon more fondly over time.

MechaX

Boney said:
At least they're gorgeous to look at. Dialogue is eye rolling at times, but in the end, the worst one is the opening one. And the longest.

As entretaining as action cutscenes were in Bayo, and the cool film reel dialogue sequences were, cutscenes dragged way worse there. They weren't worse, not by a long shot, but there were much more.

Gorgeous to look at? Most of the cutscenes consist of Samus standing stiff while monologing or walking while monologing/going into horrendous flashbacks. Sure, the worst couple of cutscenes would probably be the opening or the thumbs down flashback, but that really doesn't excuse the rest of the boring, unskippable scenes where nothing happens.

And for any knock against Bayonetta's cutscenes, it'll still win in the end of the day because you can skip them.

rblaa

Shikamaru Ninja said:
The whole Metroid: Other M story discussion is so asinine. People clamoring about "oh the story is so sexist", "oh the story is soo stupid because samus is scared", it is absolutely ridiculous. The real issue of the game is the absolutely clumsy and cumbersone control that Nintendo SPD Group No. 1 (Sakamoto / Hosokawa) and Team Ninja (Hayashi) somehow agreed upon. I mean people should be discussing the game's fault which is the control scheme, and some of the empty level design. I mean i still think it is a good game, just not worthy of being this HUGE METROID game we all deserve. The story is not bad or insulting by any means. It isn't good or memorable. But it definitely is not the issue of why you shouln't enjoy a video game.

Yes, people should relax. The problem is that the bad story is forced upon you, you can't avoid it. And the "where's the waldo?" moments completely break the immersion and are frustrating.

Those are the main issues. I also don't like all of the invisible walls. Why can't I walk around the ship's hangar? It would be so easy, and adds to the fun.

Otherwise the game is quite decently done, reasonably polished.

I don't think that the controls are cumbersome at all. I thought so a little at first, especially with regards to missiles.

But then I played hard mode. I now think the game was designed for hard mode. The cutscenes are blessedly skippable. With no pickups whatsoever it's pure combat, the essence of it. The controls end up being sublime, pretty much perfection.

It's all about firing, dodging, really using the sense move. But it's not easy. Fighting some of the bosses is like entering a fugue state, and beating them feels like a real achievement.

I am now stuck on Ridley. Jesus, he's impossible. But I am not frustrated, it's rather glorious. I might not be able to finish hard mode, but I feel lucky to have gotten this far.

rblaa said:
I am now stuck on Ridley. Jesus, he's impossible. But I am not frustrated, it's rather glorious. I might not be able to finish hard mode, but I feel lucky to have gotten this far.

Beating Ridley will feel absolutely brilliant - I can assure you.

Sadist

Ha, people are still fighting about the story? Good grief, normally when a game has a story like the Other M people shrug and crack a few jokes and eventually they just play the game. I know it's about Samus Aran this time, but seriously: chill out :p

I just ended my second playthrough and I still like the game. The only things that bug me is that the controls pretty much work, but the d-pad of the Wiimote is to small. There are times I just wished I could play it with the classic controller d-pad. Would have been much easier to navigate. And ofcourse, the where is Waldo/first person sequences. First person mode would have been better as a scan only feature.

As for the rest... I really enjoyed Other M. Not the best Metroid game, but I'll remember if or a long time.

Ellis Kim

Banned
So I finally got my own Wii, and I beat the game in 10 hours or so. I had bought the game itself when it came out (just to support Team Ninja and Hayashi, because I lurv me some new Team Ninja), and after playing for about 5 hours of Other M on a borrowed Wii, I sort of lost interest.

(Spoilers ahead)

But yet, when I started my new playthrough with my new Wii, I had no trouble with the game at all. In a lot of ways, I think it was because I took a break, yet retained muscle memory and knowledge of how the game works.

But I don't think that was what was most significant about my second, full playthrough.

Before Other M came out, I borrowed my friend's Wii, and I saw that he had purchased Super Metroid. I'd always meant to eventually play Super Metroid, but never could get around to it, as the emulators I've used always proved to be pretty wonky with how frameskip ruined Samus's energy ammo sprites. And Super Metroid is also the worst game to play on a keyboard.

I played that for about 5 hours, slowly burning through the game at a nice pace every day, and it made me realize just how much of a polished and well constructed game Super Metroid really is. The nuanced design, controls, and what have you were just shocking to me.

It was so good that I went ahead and started playing Metroid: Zero Mission on an emulator w/ a game pad, and makes me hope that the 3DS will offer Advance games on its VC.

By 5 hours, I had just got my speed booster, and had youtubed Shinespark and wall jumping to better understand the game. An increasing sense of respect for Super Metroid bubbled in me.

When Metroid: Other M arrived, I decided to put Super Metroid aside, as I was anxious to play my shiny new game.

Wow, my first two hours were just nothing but me reflecting on how un-Metroid Metroid: Other M was, and realizing in retrospect just how loyal and true Metroid Prime was to Super Metroid. It was just so different as a game from what made a Metroid game. The fact alone that the little item acquirement jingle doesn't play whenever you get a power up of some kind drives me nuts, and still bothers me. I think that if they just included that jingle in the game, that there would be more fans and less raging. Sure, throughout the game you're mostly just getting health containers and missile upgrades, but you still do get at least two power upgrades outside of Adam "authorizing" them.

But as I said before, I played for about 5 hours, and then lost interest. My friend eventually took his Wii back, and it sort of collected dust on my shelves for a few months until just recently.

Starting the game up as the afternoon/evening dusk fell, with the lights off and what not, I found myself realizing a few things: I wasn't getting hung up on how un-Metroid it was, and was instead enjoying the Metroid-y things it did have to offer. I was enjoying the realization that no, I do not need to kill every living thing in a room every time I enter it, as I do not get health items and missiles. Knowing how to properly reflex dodge and knowing the need to run up to/jump on enemies to finish them off made what was happening on screen much more exciting than my original first two hours of play. Retracing my steps and knowing visual cues immensely helped boost my enjoyment, as it made me realize Metroid: Other M's true strength: Speed.

I was also no longer hung up on the fact that the maps were much more lateral than vertical, nor that the discovery element was ruined by the mini-map showing every item location once cleared. Its failures as a sequel to Super Metroid in gameplay didn't bother me.

While I still hate the fact that the D-pad limits how you move Samus, starting the game a second time also made me realize how much more truer Metroid: Other M was to Team Ninja's style of play. The quick finishing moves quickly punctuating what would have otherwise been a long and dragging combat instance made me realize: Yeah, this REALLY isn't your father's Metroid.

As an avid Metal Gear Solid fan, I'm a complete and total whore for overdone narrative and cutscenes. As such, I actually really enjoyed Other M in that respect. I don't really understand the people who bitch about the story. I thought it was an interesting chapter of Samus's life to see, and as a matter of fact, I'm absolutely glad that the game exists for that. The excuse is that the game is, in my opinion, a whole genre shift. The platforming and exploration element found in past games is practically nonexistant, and therefore, I find myself lead to the conclusion that this is, despite its appearance, a much more mainstream action/adventure entry in the Metroid franchise, rather than the series's traditional exploration/action.

But yes, the "baby" thing was bad in the beginning, and how MB goes out at the end was a little disappointing (not to mention, the stuck-in-first-person part confused the hell out of me; I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong, and after several continues and doing the same thing I was doing before, I guess I triggered something for it to move on). But that didn't stop me from not playing the game.

It was really obvious that the mocap actors were Japanese, which bothered me every time there was a female character other than Samus on-screen. Everyone but Samus suffers from what I like to call Naomi Hunter-itis. The whole overtly Japanese body language thing that annoys me to no end, whether its the clamped hands, or excessive nodding while talking. You don't notice weird stuff like that with the male characters except at the beginning with the quarantine officer making that weird gesture and the poor line delivery when he tells you to move to the weapons test chamber.

Capcom got it right in working with Reuben Langdon's mocap company and using English speaking actors.

As far as the story goes, though, like I said before, I liked it for what it was. Watching the (semi) final cutscene with MB and her mother, and just realizing that the fight against the Queen Metroid was going to be the "final" boss fight, it gave me moment to sympathize with the situation. Samus's final soliloquy, with her thoughts on the final events that occurred on the bottle ship, tied up a few loose thoughts of my own, and then gave me some food for thought in that classic sci-fi cyborg/AI ethics Bladerunner-esque way, which is always a pleasant note to leave on.

The final "mission" was interesting, and in a lot of ways, it made up for the complete omission of the classic item-acquirement jingle. What makes a Metroid game, if not A) losing all abilities, and B) a self-destruct escape sequence. Seeing Zero-suit Samus as a controllable made me want to go play Zero Mission and Smash Bros Brawl, lol.

Anyways, those are more or less all of my thoughts. I just bought a used copy of Metroid Prime 3, so I'll probably be going through that sometime this week (though I do contemplate whether or not I should go and finish Echoes...).

Edit: On a side note, watching the two guys who do those Wii Ultimate Challenge videos play Other M for the first time is really entertaining. You can really tell that they just came off of finishing Super Metroid, and thanks to video/audio editing, I bet they weren't terribly happy with the design decisions made in difference to Super Metroid but decided not to include those segments of the video. You can really tell they were expecting Metroid Prime in 3rd person or something, but instead got Other M's lateral and linear gameplay. Their whole shtick is to be super gung-ho about everything they do, but man do they look annoyed at some points :lol

TunaLover

Partially late to the party with the game, heh, well I'm enjoying the game so far, at first it's somehow slow, due the constant cutscenes, but after 1 hour (more/less) it really got interesting. I enjoy the story, I really don't get you guys find it cringe worthy, it has its moments, more than cringe is about connect you with the character human side, I loved when she explain that she act tough because it was a shelter for her. The maternal feelings towards baby Metroid are subtle in my opinion, and not something that she should feel ashame of, after all she's a woman.

The game as overall don't make remind Super Metroid, it evoke more Fusion for me, which is not a bad thing at all.

Finally Samus don't need fire doors to open it :lol, the authorization method upgrade seems definitively forced.

I loved LOVED the battle system, it add another layer of deepness in the game, the IR controls for missiles makes the battle flow something that you can vary and steping up depending of your skills, fun stuff.

The music is superb, it really fits to the overall enviorement, feeling of urgency, pacing.

The design from monster to scenes screams an adition for Metroid instead a departure from it, they are innovative, nostalgic, and fresh at the same time.

What I didn't like abot MOM was the visual presentation, it looks flat and unpolished, but since the game pacing is fast, and there is not loading times, I don't really see that like a flaw. Probably the far camera angle doesn't help to show Samus great looknig model either.

In short, it's a Metroid experience that no one should miss, the game is not perfect by any means, and probably will not satify everyones tates, but it's really solid IMO.

TunaLover

jarosh said:
I'm not too far in the game (I think), but at the very begining it wasn't clear if she felt a maternal instintc towards the baby or not, she never specified what was her feeling for the Metroid, was it maternal?, maybe she build a special connection with the "thing" because few people showed interest for her, at the point to sacrifice itself. This Metroid event just could have triggered a flow of emotions, but they are not completly clear.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
TunaLover said:
I'm not too far in the game (I think), but at the very begining it wasn't clear if she felt a maternal instintc towards the baby or not, she never specified what was her feeling for the Metroid, was it maternal?, maybe she build a special connection with the "thing" because few people showed interest for her, at the point to sacrifice itself. This Metroid event just could have triggered a flow of emotions, but they are not completly clear.
Dude, Samus is nothing but a goddamn walking uterus in this game. The baby the baby the baby

TunaLover

Y2Kev said:
Dude, Samus is nothing but a goddamn walking uterus in this game. The baby the baby the baby
No wonder, Samus is a woman, when you explore a woman character in a deep level you probably find that maternal feelings are pretty recurrent.

Boney

Banned
Y2Kev said:
It's only the opening cinematic really. Which is by far the worst offender in cringe worthy moments, and really comes as major wall and impediment towards accepting the gamel.

Haunted said:
But it's been 13 years since that, so that's not really a good thing. Better than dudebro of now, but still no good.

Glad Ellis could come around it, and not judge it for what it's not, instead of what it is. It still has plenty of flaws in it's own right, but judging it for characteristics it never set to have is totally bs.

Barrage

TunaLover said:

METROID: OTHER M

METROID: MOTHER

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
TunaLover said:
No wonder, Samus is a woman, when you explore a woman character in a deep level you probably find that maternal feelings are pretty recurrent.

I will never understand the hubbub about the story in Other M. Yes, the Samus dialogue is absolutely diabolical and Sakamoto shits all over the 'show don't tell rule', but the actual story is just a slightly jazzed up Alien/Alien 3 with some romantic/father figure stuff with Adam.

If Sakamoto had lopped out the internal dialogue from Samus, and tried to tell more of the story with the excellent in-engine cutscenes (the animation in scenes like Samus meeting Little Birdie was of a really high quality and conveyed more than enough for us to understand what Samus is thinking) it would have been pretty damn good, I think. As it is, it is no worse than any other videogame story.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
TunaLover said:
What are you talking about? Establishing Samus's maternal feelings towards "THE BABY" is the entire point of the opening cinematic!

TunaLover said:
No, I think that's what occurs when you explore a woman character on a very shallow level.

Ushojax said:
I will never understand the hubbub about the story in Other M. Yes, the Samus dialogue is absolutely diabolical and Sakamoto shits all over the 'show don't tell rule', but the actual story is just a slightly jazzed up Alien/Alien 3 with some romantic/father figure stuff with Adam.
That's the worst aspect of the story! Samus's severe dependency issues over Adam somehow manages to be both insulting and disturbing.

Nessus

grandjedi6 said:
That's the worst aspect of the story! Samus's severe dependency issues over Adam somehow manages to be both insulting and disturbing.

Honestly, I just pretended that's actually what it was - daddy issues mixed with some sort of inappropriate, unacknowledged love triangle with Adam, Samus, and Adam's brother, with a hint of master/slave sort of relationship in her past with Adam.

Made everything a lot more interesting against that backdrop.

KevinCow

Banned
grandjedi6 said:
No, I think that's what occurs when you explore a woman character on a very shallow level.

I don't understand. Women have babies, so they must think about babies all the time. How is that logic not sound?

A game that dealt with men the same way that Other M deals with women would have the protagonist walking through a forest, dry-humping every tree on the way to wherever he was going.

Boney

Banned
KevinCow said:
I don't understand. Women have babies, so they must think about babies all the time. How is that logic not sound?
She doesn't think about babies all the time. She just felt the metroid was her child near the end of super after it saved her, and it died protecting her. She's tormented because of that.
No need to call out on the "baby" 10 times in 5 minutes though.

2l9ozt5.png

John

Boney said:
She doesn't think about babies all the time. She just felt the metroid was her child near the end of super after it saved her, and it died protecting her. She's tormented because of that.

2l9ozt5.png
whoosh

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Sharkington said:
A game that dealt with men the same way that Other M deals with women would have the protagonist walking through a forest, dry-humping every tree on the way to wherever he was going.
"Confession time. I received a distress call from the Fleshlight ship circling Uranus..."

boiled goose

good with gravy
Boney said:

2l9ozt5.png

Baby was not the worst offender. Get rid of the whiny scene when ____ leaves and I would be almost ok with the cutscenes.

Also how the heck does one shot beat samus????? :/ completely retarded sequence of scenes... :(

TunaLover

Ok, I'm done with the maternity being a shallow woman issue, humans are animals after all, I dunno how it's shallow express this specific animal instintcs, when other animal instintcs like violence towards fear are not.

Just want to ask if someone know where find the name of the enemies in the game, the gallery images are all in Japanese =/

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
TunaLover said:
Ok, I'm done with the maternity being a shallow woman issue, humans are animals after all, I dunno how it's shallow express this specific animal instintcs, when other animal instintcs like violence towards fear are not.
She's been genetically crossed with dead bird people. Shouldn't she be mooning over an egg?

About thirty minutes into the game, and the lack of music is pretty disappointing. Not sure if this is something thats rectified later,but something tells me it won't be. Where was Miyamoto at? I mean he stepped in during primes development to clean it up. In every Metroid to date the music played an important part, why the departure now? I'd give the so far overly melodramatic story a pass if while wandering this base I had some good tunes to listen to.

AniHawk

ProtomanNeo said:
About thirty minutes into the game, and the lack of music is pretty disappointing. Not sure if this is something thats rectified later,but something tells me it won't be. Where was Miyamoto at? I mean he stepped in during primes development to clean it up. In every Metroid to date the music played an important part, why the departure now? I'd give the so far overly melodramatic story a pass if while wandering this base I had some good tunes to listen to.

Miyamoto was doing Zelda, Yamamoto (the composer from Super Metroid through the Prime Trilogy) was doing DKCR, and Minako Hamano was taking a break.

Kuniaki Haishima is credited for the music, but I dunno if it's just for the cutscenes or the whole game. This was his first game and everything prior has been TV, film, or anime.

Celine

ProtomanNeo said:
Lack of music is a big pain in the ass in this game, especially for a Metroid game.
Miyamoto couldn't do jackshit cause the "father" of Metroid was actively involved in the project.

I'm still surprised there is more bitching about the Samus character portrayed in the game than the baffling lack of music.

Celine said:
Lack of music is a big pain in the ass in this game, especially for a Metroid game.
Miyamoto couldn't do jackshit cause the "father" of Metroid was actively involved in the project.

I'm still surprised there is more bitching about the Samus character portrayed in the game than the baffling lack of music.

The music is very well produced but rarely strays outside ambient territory. Personally I think it's very good as what it does - even unsettling at times. The issue I have is that the various environments of the game don't do much to accomodate the music. Often you have these creepy, foreboding sounds in the background but few of the environments are designed in a way to indicate that something is wrong. There's just not enough environmental detail here.

Yes the typical melodies found in Metroid were missed but that doesn't automatically mean the soundtrack is poor. I was also pretty impressed by the majority of battle and set pieces compositions, even if some strayed towards generic hollywood filler.

leroidys

_Alkaline_ said:
The music is very well produced but rather strays outside ambient territory. Personally I think it's very good as what it does - even unsettling at times. The issue I have is that the various environments of the game don't do much to accomodate the music. Often you have these creepy, foreboding sounds in the background but few of the environments are designed in a way to indicate that something is wrong. There's just not enough environmental detail here.

Yes the typical melodies found in Metroid were missed but that doesn't automatically mean the soundtrack is poor. I was also pretty impressed by the majority of battle and set pieces compositions, even if some strayed towards generic hollywood filler.

I like the music. It seems very late 80s sci-fi, bladerunner-esque to me which is a different direction for the music in the series, but I think it fits very well. The problem for me is that there are like... 2 songs and they rarely ever play. The silence would be much more affecting if it was broken up by sound.

TEJ

I recently got this game as a Christmas gift, and it feels more like a torture device. I'm near the end of the jungle area and I don't know if I should tread on.

AniHawk

Play some DKCR and then come back to Other M. You'll really appreciate the care and thought process put into Other M's design and controls afterward.

Garcia

This game is so polished on the gameplay department that it really should be taken as an example for future action-adventure games. The movement of Samus in full 3D enviroments, even if you're confined to the D-pad is just flawless. That is one of the things Sakamoto and Team Ninja got right. Had they only kept their focus on the 3rd person mode instead of trying to mix up water with oil... Still, they nailed the speed of Samus, it does feel as if you were controlling her on Super Metroid.

Edit: I speak only for the movement and reaction speed of Samus. The sense move was a neat introduction, but it breaks the game making it extremely easy to dodge every single attack, taking out any strategy out of the equation.

TEJ

Her speed is the only thing I feel they got right. Going from third person to first is one of the most jarring experiences i've had with a big budget wii title.

Garcia said:
This game is so polished on the gameplay department that it really should be taken as an example for future action-adventure games. The movement of Samus in full 3D enviroments, even if you're confined to the D-pad is just flawless. That is one of the things Sakamoto and Team Ninja got right. Had they only kept their focus on the 3rd person mode instead of trying to mix up water with oil... Still, they nailed the speed of Samus, it does feel as if you were controlling her on Super Metroid.

Absolutely.

It's a shame the game design is so limiting throughout the majority of the experience, because the game is really fun to simply 'play,' as in its just fun to move around. They could've done a lot more with it, it's disappointing that the design (and the players themselves) are so held back. The mechanics were totally in place here for some off the wall design, but only a few instances in the game ever really attempt this.

TEJ said:
Her speed is the only thing I feel they got right. Going from third person to first is one of the most jarring experiences i've had with a big budget wii title.

Eh, not to be condescending, but given you're only at the end of the first section of the game, it's a bit too early to make that call no? Yes, it shouldn't take three/four hours to become 'fun,' and it seem like you're not having much already, but the game's design certainly reaches another level in the second half when it actually tries to break out of the shackles that hold the majority of the experience back. To suggest that the speed/movement is the only thing they got right in this game is a bit pre-emptive given you have some fantastic boss battles and set pieces to come. Might want to wait until those before you make a comment of that magnitude.

Top Bottom