• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Other M |OT| You're Not Supposed to Remember Him

What I dislike most about the story has nothing to do with sexism or bad acting: it's the plot holes and stupid inconsistencies. I won't talk about the "Samus-freezes-in-front-of-her-old-nemesis" thingie or the Varia-authorizing nonsense, but some other things that barely get mentioned:

Obviously Other M spoilers, but also for the other games:
Why does Adam shoot Samus in the back while a Metroid is floating around her? It's never explained. She asks him directly about it and he gives a half-assed reason (preventing her from sacrificing herself), but he still almost killed her!
Also, how could he disrupt her armor with just one hit? Samus could withstand multiple blasts of Mother Brain's Hyper Beam without her armor breaking.

So the GF is creating unfreezable Metroids as the ultimate bio weapon. But later in Fusion they decide to make them freezable again?

During the Ridley scene we see Adam getting shot at, most likely by the "Deleter". After the Ridley fight, we see Samus following a soldier to the Secret Lab were she talks with MB. From a later Flashback we find out that at this point in time Adam was still standing there in his Communications Room, watching and listening in on Samus but unable to contact her. When Samus finds out about Sector Zero, he starts running towards her to stop her. BUT: Why doesn't he tell her anything about the Deleter? What happened anyway, did the guy just shoot his mic and then ran off? Did Adam just scare him off somehow so he could watch his Samus live stream? Neither Adam nor the Deleter are wounded after their encounter. It's as if it never happened?

If an AI with the capability of MB can fit in a human-sized Android body, why were the previous Bio-organic Super-Computers always HUGE brains in glass tanks? What a waste of space!

I'm pretty sure that Metroid 2 and later Fusion explain that the Metroid Evolution is directly linked to the environment of SR388 (which would explain why Metroids only grow bigger in size in other places like Zebes, but never evolve). For this reason they created the SR1 Sector (a copy of the SR388 environment) on th BSL Research station: to study the Metroid Evolution. But in Other M, the Bottle Ship is modelled after Zebes. Why do the Metroids evolve there?

If anyone can explain those with anything other than "Sakamoto fucked up", I would be grateful :)

Also, what I always thought during the Ridley-scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE8RTKBFlBI#t=4m39s

I finally beat this yesterday, after buying it the day it came out. The story stinks, but once most/all of your abilities are "authorized" it is a fun game to play. Not quite to the standard previous Metroid games set, but fun nonetheless.

I also enjoyed the post-credits segment, going anywhere and doing anything. Like Metroid is supposed to be. :/

I had the game since launch, but only had gotten an hour or so into gotten stuck with something and stopped playing. Had been listening to the Harmony of a Hunter soundtrack and felt compeled to play some Metroid. I've still not finished Prime or Super Metroid and am well over 75% through those games but I decided I wanted to get Other M out of the way.

I think all of the negative feedback it was getting at the time kinda put me off from playing, but playing it now after the dust has settled I can say I really enjoyed it. Its not a perfect game but its still a good game. I loved the way it played it was just amazing they had managed to get a 3d action game to work on just a Wiimote played NES style. The combat was heaps of fun, I loved exploring the bottle ship. Yes it may have been somewhat linear but I liked that it kept me on track. All of the boss fights where fun and tense. Taken from a pure gameplay standpoint I can't find much to fault with the game and I'd really like to see the next Metroid game take this gameplay style on.

As for the story it had its ups and downs. I didn't mind the story itself, it could of been written alittle better, but I can see what they where trying for with it and for the most part its ok. My main gripe with the story is the whole you can't use these items till Adam tells you to and they really got to me once Samus reached the lava area, it just baffles me that she waits until Adam says so to use better armor to stop her getting hurt by the heat. I can kinda understand not allowing certain weaponry, but something like armor just seems retarded. That said the pay off for that was when Adam disappears from radio contact and Samus makes a joke about not having any objections. But I do think it was an interesting idea on a way to depower Samus at the start of the game.

Also I felt there was no really resolution to everything with MB, I think that should have ended with a big battle, I dunno MB goes all Tetso from Akria and mutates or something and you have to defeat her. It just needed something more to wrap up the story. I liked the post credits scene, but that felt kinda detached from the main story.

Its a shame the game didn't do was well as they wanted and the response it got, I think with alittle more fine tunning the formula of the game future entries in this style could be amazing. I really do hope when a 3DS one comes out it sticks to this style as its a nice fusing of the classic 2d Metroid style with modern 3d gameplay.

Wow, can't believe it's already almost a year since the game was released. I'm thinking about going back and giving hard mode a try.

ElectricBlanketFire said:
I take the Mystery Science Theater 3000 approach with this game.

Just repeat to yourself it's just a show. I should really just relax.

One of my favorite MST3K episodes is the season 4 ep, Being From Another Planet because A)it's a hilariously bad 80s movie "starring" the doofy Ben Murphy and B) as if the show wasn't awesome enough already, it has a Metroid reference. Click below to hear it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCtOJQ1qvtw&feature=player_detailpage#t=4652s

Jezan

The only problem with this game is Adam. Everything about his behavior and relation with Samus in the game is just weird, as everyone has been saying, why did he shoot Samus and why did he let Samus go into a lava zone without the proper suit.

Samus, except for her conversations with Adam (or her monologues about him), is awesome and badass, great moves that show her power and all that stuff, but then again you forget it as soon as she starts talking about Adam and his points of view about everything she is experiencing in Other M.

Anyway I like this game , I need another one with the same awesome moves , flashiness and agile Samus (but no d-pad :p)

HYDE

Banned
Sennorin said:
Great game and more fun than Prime 3.

And yes, the game isn´t sexist.

Came to post the opposite.
Worst game with the name Metroid in the title, hated it!
tumblr_lohr67wKDW1qlv2xjo1_500.gif

Only part I liked was walking in 3rd person like Leon Kennedy going through lockers Solid Snake, other than that I love the concept art that we got for the title that's it.
Seriously fuck off Adam, and give me my damn grapple beam I am leaving...

Acerac

Banned
It's sad, the more entries in the Metroid series come out, the further away the series gets from what I enjoyed when I played the original on the NES so many years ago.

All I needed to hear about this game is that it lacked nonlinearity and my interest faded. Seeing the cutscene with Ridley made this game a joke in my eyes. Everything else aside, why the hell do the Metroid devs insist on making these titles completely linear adventures? It doesn't make sense to me. Did they never play the original 3 games? Even Metroid 2 had SOME choice in progression, even if it was relatively minor.

I'm sure I'm missing out by having never tried this game. I just no longer care. Super Metroid was so well done, why can we never get another title made similar to that. You had options, sure you had to be sweet to pull of shortcuts, but that's what made it awesome.

RIP Samus. =/

Jezan said:
The only problem with this game is Adam. Everything about his behavior and relation with Samus in the game is just weird, as everyone has been saying, why did he shoot Samus and why did he let Samus go into a lava zone without the proper suit.

Samus, except for her conversations with Adam (or her monologues about him), is awesome and badass, great moves that show her power and all that stuff, but then again you forget it as soon as she starts talking about Adam and his points of view about everything she is experiencing in Other M.

Anyway I like this game , I need another one with the same awesome moves , flashiness and agile Samus (but no d-pad :p)
I disagree. Samus needs very little in the way of stuff that is inherently awesome. If you want to be flashy and awesome, learn to use the arsenal that you are given. You're able to pull off amazing stunts with them as long as the devs don't suck.

HYDE

Banned
Acerac said:
I'm sure I'm missing out by having never tried this game.

No you're not, game will be entirely forgotten after this gen(other than later when it's brought up to demonstrate how not to do a Metroid game).

Acerac

Banned
HYDE said:
No you're not, game will be entirely forgotten after this gen(other than later when it's brought up to demonstrate how not to do a Metroid game).
I can't even play Metroid games any more. It was my favorite series as a kid. Metroid Prime was pretty awesome, then for some reason the devs decided to patch out every single sequence break they could find. WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS? What possible good did this do? It made the game worse for no reason!

Metroid Prime 2 had less sequence breaking from the getgo, I couldn't finish it. 3 had nearly none as well, I couldn't finish that one either. This one I didn't even bother buying as I knew it'd be a waste of money.

I just want a nonlinear Metroid game where Samus doesn't act like a coward for no reason. That's all. Having a sense of isolation would be awesome, but if they could just release a title in the series that was the least bit true to the roots of the series I'd be there day 1. Alas, nonlinearity seems to be a dirty word these days. =/

*edit*

MP2 was particularly insulting due to those damned dark worms that existed for no reason other than to kill exploration. Great idea there guys! Way to ensure the game sucks!

KevinCow

Banned
Acerac said:
Metroid Prime 2 had less sequence breaking from the getgo, I couldn't finish it. 3 had nearly none as well, I couldn't finish that one either. This one I didn't even bother buying as I knew it'd be a waste of money.
You sequence break on your first playthrough?

Acerac

Banned
KevinCow said:
You sequence break on your first playthrough?
On the first 3? Of course! I would purposely not progress if I saw some crazy way I could theoretically go only if I pulled off some ridiculous bomb jump/wall jump combo. I'd spent upwards of half an hour at times to pull some silly route off. Even if the alternate route only rewarded me with a door I couldn't yet open, the fact that I made it to that point was awesome. When I managed to get some awesome item earlier than I was meant to, it was an amazing rush.

On Prime? I couldn't tell you. I honestly didn't know the "correct" route on my initial playthrough to know what would be considered sequence breaking. That being said, the sequence breaking sure added to replayability, and the fact that the game was more on rails wasn't as obvious as it was in subsequent titles.

Perhaps a better explanation of my feelings would be that the earlier games in the series rewarded exploration, while the newer games seemed to stifle it. The dark worms were the first blatant signal to me that my type of playstyle was not how the game was meant to be played, and it stung. If I could burn 90% of my health to take an "unintended" route, let me! Why are there these worms blocking the doorways? What does that add to the experience?

jarosh

Acerac said:
I can't even play Metroid games any more. It was my favorite series as a kid. Metroid Prime was pretty awesome, then for some reason the devs decided to patch out every single sequence break they could find. WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS? What possible good did this do?
WELL I CERTAINLY CAN'T THINK OF A SINGLE GOOD REASON TO FIX BUGS. WHY INDEED!

Acerac

Banned
jarosh said:
WELL I CERTAINLY CAN'T THINK OF A SINGLE GOOD REASON TO FIX BUGS. WHY INDEED!
You call them bugs, I call them unintended features.

If there is an aspect that makes the game more fun for people and doesn't hurt the gameplay experience in any way, why remove it?

The Metroid series was all about sequence breaks and nonlinearity up til this point. Why take steps to remove it? Does anyone think the game is more fun because you have less choices on how to progress? The game was no different for everyone who wanted to play the game normally, but for those who preferred an alternate route that option was now gone. Who benefits from this decision?

*Edit*

Funny sidenote, right now I'm totally hooked on Fallout New Vegas. My favorite part of the game is that most problems have multiple solutions. The fact that you're not forced to play the same way every single time is not a detriment to the game, but a benefit. I'm on my second playthrough and I plan to go for a third the next time the dlc goes on sale. This would not be happening if I had to play the game the same way every time.

When a series is based on nonlinearity (and anyone who played the original Metroid games know just how wide open they were) and every game afterwards becomes more and more restrictive, it kills all incentive for players like me to play the game. I won't say it makes the game objectively worse, as I'm in no position to state that. I just know that I'll never buy another Metroid game until they return to the series' roots.

KarmaCow

Most of the stuff they patched out was things pretty much no one would encounter unless they were trying to break the game. Even then, they didn't even patch the glitch in MP2 that could stop you from progressing. Granted it required the player to decide to only open 2 out of 3 locks, leave the room and save, but that was more harmful to the game than most of the exploits and glitches used in sequence breaking.

And to the people asking why
Adam shot Samus, it was to weaken her so she couldn't stop him. How one shot was enough to do that much damage, I don't know but it the least of the game's issues.

Acerac

Banned
KarmaCow said:
Most of the stuff they patched out was things pretty much no one would encounter unless they were trying to break the game. Even then, they didn't even patch the glitch in MP2 that could stop you from progressing. Granted it required the player to decide to only open 2 out of 3 locks, leave the room and save, but that was more harmful to the game than most of the exploits and glitches used in sequence breaking.
Break the game? I'm pretty confident they patched out bomb jumping over gates that didn't fill entire doorways. I may have been misinformed about this, (never bothered with the patched version of Metroid Prime) but as a huge fan of bomb jumping this seemed like quite the insult. If you were good enough to pull off a slightly trickier bomb jump you should be allowed to skip ahead.

I know my opinion isn't universal, but I don't think getting the Super Missiles before fighting the first miniboss broke Super Metroid. I don't see why the sequels should be any different.

Nessus

The plot itself isn't bad. There are some neat twists later on, there's a decent amount of suspense, the pacing and introduction of new locales was good, and I honestly wasn't able to guess the ending.

It's mostly that the characterization, dialogue, and voice acting/directing are awful.

Japanese game makers really, really have to relinquish more control when localizing their games. I mean, I think you'd have to have brain damage as an English speaking localization director to think that the way it turned out was acceptable. It's worse than a B-movie quality. The writing and dialogue could be surpassed by a high school student.

I've said it before, but I would have pushed some boundaries had fun with it. It's got a Teen rating already, which is sorta like PG-13.

I would have insinuated some sort of past love triangle between Samus, Adam, and Adam's brother (similar to the one in Battlestar Galactica between Kara, Apollo, and his brother). Yeah it's ripping off other media, but it's more interesting than what they had at least, and at least you're ripping off good media, which is sorta the Metroid series' forte.

THEN I'd leave it ambiguous as to what Adam's motivation was when
he lets his brother die. Was it truly duty? Or was he jealous?

In addition to all that, I would, while being very careful to maintain the correct tone, suggest undertones of a past dominant/submissive sexual relationship between Samus and Adam, something the bad localization almost accidentally implies as is.

Yeah, it sounds cheesy on paper, but looking at this woman who is literally the most powerful woman in the galaxy, it isn't that hard to imagine that she might want to relinquish that enormous responsibility in the right setting.

Yeah. That's all I got.

EDIT: Oh, and I'd just explain the loss of upgrades by really, really stressing the fact that the Federation simply is not comfortable with someone who is effectively a walking nuclear weapon, who possesses alien technology originating from the most advanced civilization in the galaxy, technology that the Federation has been unable to penetrate or understand despite having studied it for years, and then allowing that person to have free reign while participating in an officially sanctioned Galactic Federation mission.

Make it believable that a power bomb really could damage the station and kill everyone on board through depressurization. Later on have Samus reinstate a shield system on the station that allows her to then use her power bomb, or something, and offer similar explanations for the other upgrades.

KarmaCow

Acerac said:
Break the game? I'm pretty confident they patched out bomb jumping over gates that didn't fill entire doorways. I may have been misinformed about this, (never bothered with the patched version of Metroid Prime) but as a huge fan of bomb jumping this seemed like quite the insult. If you were good enough to pull off a slightly trickier bomb jump you should be allowed to skip ahead.

I know my opinion isn't universal, but I don't think getting the Super Missiles before fighting the first miniboss broke Super Metroid. I don't see why the sequels should be any different.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I enjoy sequence breaking but it is sorta breaking the progression Retro intended. Frankly, I don't care what they intended especially when what ended up being in the game made it better.

[Nintex]

This game has so many bad game design decisions that it's hard to sum them all up.

- Why doesn't Adam want Samus to use her powers? It makes no sense for him to unlock her stuff as some sort of puppet master.

- None of the subplots/plots even get sorted out.
Adam dies, so that melodramatic story has no conclusion, the infiltrator I can't even remember what happened to him/her, the whole stuff about 'mother' and the 'baby' it doesn't make any sense whatsoever and then the federation suddenly bursts in and fixes everything in 6 seconds. But we were all doomed because this station was going to destroy... wait what was the threat to the galaxy again?

Oh god I don't want to go through this again.

Maxrunner

Just give this back to Retro.....and let the try the third person aspect....oh give the art direction to andrew jones.....still one thing i think it worked well was the transition from third to first person, what was bad was the implementation and design, the fact you HAVE to see something at that moment or the game doesnt continues is ridiculous....

Sennorin

Banned
[Nintex] said:
- Why doesn't Adam want Samus to use her powers? It makes no sense for him to unlock her stuff as some sort of puppet master.

Which still makes infinitely more sense than Samus finding replacements for her lost equipment on random alien planets.

- None of the subplots/plots even get sorted out.
Adam dies, so that melodramatic story has no conclusion, the infiltrator I can't even remember what happened to him/her, the whole stuff about 'mother' and the 'baby' it doesn't make any sense whatsoever and then the federation suddenly bursts in and fixes everything in 6 seconds. But we were all doomed because this station was going to destroy... wait what was the threat to the galaxy again?

Every single of these subplots gets sorted out. You didn´t pay attention.

Great game, hopefully we get a sequel, maybe for 3DS.

Maxrunner

The best thing that got out from Other M was the smooth transitions of 3rd and first person views....that was very well put, but they didnt use it really well...

[Nintex]

Maxrunner said:
The best thing that got out from Other M was the smooth transitions of 3rd and first person views....that was very well put, but they didnt use it really well...
There was certainly some cool stuff there but the overall package just didn't live up to the Metroid name.

Just give Sakamoto's team an awesome 2D engine for the 3DS and let Retro or someone else handle the 3D versions. Did Konami buy the Castlevania Lords of Shadow guys? If not maybe they could handle a new Metroid aimed at the western audience.

IrishNinja said:
just read this game comes before Fusion, which i just finally got around to starting - would it be better to play this one first?

It's not imperative.

Other M explains quite a lot about why certain stuff happens in Fusion, but that in itself can make playing Other M after Fusion rewarding.

Kid Ying

Sennorin said:
Every single of these subplots gets sorted out. You didn´t pay attention.

Great game, hopefully we get a sequel, maybe for 3DS.
I second'd that. I really love M:OM and i think it's one of the best games of this gen, but to be honest, i'm not a big Metroid fan. Only played a couple of them. The biggest proof of this is that i love Other m for all the reasons that people hate it, like the linearity. I like Other M so much that i bought an american and a japanese copy(ended up selling the american one for a dime and staying with the japanese one, since the boxart and the dubbing are much better).

Sennorin

Banned
Kid Ying said:
The biggest proof of this is that i love Other m for all the reasons that people hate it, like the linearity.

That´s actually the point I never got from self proclaimed hardcore-Metroid fans. Except for almost glitch-like sequence breaking, where was the non-linearity in previous Metroid-games? You always had to go to one imperative place to progress in the game. If you decided not to follow that one correct path, you´d only get into dead ends at some point. It´s not like Metroid-games are non-linear in the sense of The Elder Scrolls, where you are free to do whatever you want.

KarmaCow

Metroid and Super Metroid are pretty open, Metroid II has pockets of freedom as well. Not anywhere close to Zero Mission but still offer the player some choice.

The more annoying part of Other M and Fusion to a lesser extent is how they funnel the player forward. Progression is linked to story sequences, door lock blocking other paths and the lazy ways they stop sequence breaking. I mean Other M has invisible ceilings, what the fuck. I find that more egregious than Fusion's gimped wall and bomb jump.

Gino

So I just realized for the first time that Other M is an anagram for Mother... I played this game like a year ago.

I enjoyed it at the time but looking back the whole mother thing was a bit much. Hope they choose a much different theme for future games. If we get any.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
terrible game. felt like it killed the franchise. to see people defending it feels weird...

did they ever patch out the game breaking glitch in future copies?

So I have heard that other m is about the sadist masochist relationship between samus and Adam? I love a good sm plot but I don't like samus being the submissive party.

[Nintex] said:
This game has so many bad game design decisions that it's hard to sum them all up.

Well, I understand why he doesn't want her to use Power bombs at least. Grappling beams? Not so much.

mantidor

Best game regarding sequence breaking is of course Zero Mission, because is the only one actually designed for sequence breaking, I prefer that than to exploit bugs.

Twilight Princess said:
So I have heard that other m is about the sadist masochist relationship between samus and Adam? I love a good sm plot but I don't like samus being the submissive party.

There was a nice article dissecting all the story and coming to a similar conclusion (probably linked in this thread), I thought it defended its arguments really well. But yes is really hard to not see their relationship as some sort of abusive relationship, the way Samus talks about Adam is not normal at all, one thing is to have respect for your superiors but Samus rarely has an opinion of her own, she always thinks what Adam thinks, every line of monologue ends up with a variation of "Adam would think that" or "Adam taught me that".

My wife is going through the first Prime now on the Trilogy disc.

Watching her play it...I just can't believe how much better it is than Other M.

I mean, I LIKE Other M for what it is, but jeez...Retro just absolute crushed the ball out of the park...past a couple of parks actually.

Effect

I still not sure I understand the reason why they went with Team Ninja or why they thought it was a good idea. Metroid is usually more popular in the west. You have a western based 1st party developer that has done the most recent Metroid games that were all well received overall and sold well. Said western developer understand the western market better or it would seem so. Yet instead they hand the latest Metroid game off to a Japanese developer. I thought there was a clear comparison that could be made between the western developed and the eastern developed Metroid games in recent years when it came to sales, popularity, and general reception. It's like they didn't even look at that data. Then to base a story and characterization on elements that were only released in Japan, knowing the following the game has outside of Japan just doesn't sound like a good decision at all.

I wonder if internally if Nintendo wishes they could have a do over.

supabrett said:
I have a feeling this game is getting way too much hate. I'll find out soon.
If the gameplay is good I don't care too much about the story.
It's just that the Primes were SO good Other M suffers by comparison.

Metroid games don't deserve to be average.

Effect said:
I still not sure I understand the reason they went with Team Ninja or they thought it was a good idea. Metroid is usually more popular in the west. You have a western based 1st party developer that has done the most recent Metroid games that were all well received overall and sold well. Said western developer understand the western market better or it would seem so. Yet instead they hand the latest Metroid game off to a Japanese developer. I thought there was a clear comparison that could be made between the western developed and the eastern developed Metroid games in recent years when it came to sales, popularity, and general reception. It's like they didn't even look at that data. Then to base a story and characterization on elements that were only released in Japan, knowing the following the game has outside of Japan just doesn't sound like a good decision at all.

I wonder if internally if Nintendo wishes they could have a do over.

What you say does not make any sense. First of all, western developed by a first party Nintendo studio is not the same as western developed in general. Nintendo keeps their overseas internal developers on a very short leash and exerts an overwhelming influence on a project every step of the way which makes the end product a Nintendo game irregardless of where it was developed.

Secondly, Super Metroid, which is often the Metroid most fondly remembered by most was made in Japan, and made internally, as well was Fusion and the 8bit originals and even then the games resonated with a overseas audience.

Thirdly, the first Prime game did alright financially but the subsequent sequels crept further and further into Bomba territory.

And last, I bet that Retro Studios was prolly sick and tired of working on the same franchise after the third game. And they did all three have an undeniable samey feel to them, and I am not so sure people were all that crazy in the direction that Retro was taking the game in the third one where Nintendo perhaps was loosening the leash a little bit.

Things couldn't continue as they were, Retro prolly was aching for something different and they wanted creative freedom which led to the exodus and the declining sales of each sequel meant the writing was on the wall.

I am not sure why Nintendo decided against doing the next game in house but with Retro out they were fresh out of western devs they could trust the franchise with. If you think Other M was not a good follow up, then try and imagine what would have happened if Nintendo had pulled a clown Konami and just farmed out development to any old western dev and let them have their way with the old gal.

It wouldn't have been pretty. Most likely instead of a divisive entry you would have gotten a game so off putting that the franchise would have died as a result.

HYDE

Banned
Maxrunner said:
Just give this back to Retro.....and let the try the third person aspect....oh give the art direction to andrew jones.....still one thing i think it worked well was the transition from third to first person, what was bad was the implementation and design, the fact you HAVE to see something at that moment or the game doesnt continues is ridiculous....

I agree, but just let them make a 2D Super Metroid Returns. Donkey Kong Returns showed they know how to make 2D, and they've already proven they can make awesome 3D games also.

supabrett said:
I have a feeling this game is getting way too much hate. I'll find out soon.
If the gameplay is good I don't care too much about the story.
Then you might enjoy it, outside of the horrendous story, the game is a decent action romp with light exploration elements.

Boney

Banned
IrishNinja said:
just read this game comes before Fusion, which i just finally got around to starting - would it be better to play this one first?
Play Fusion first darling.

And regarding the whole authorization, it's just weird military protocol, the rest of the crew is also under the same circumstances. And military are irrational as shit.

Top Bottom