• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft blatently uses sex to try and advertise hardware.

Ferrio

Banned
Do you have no shame Microsoft?!?

liveandsexy.jpg

TGS

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
Nintendo's no better.

In one of their latest commercials, Nintendo features dozens of people running around the city in little, skin-tight outfits. I get a hotdog everytime I see it. :)

AND THEY AIR IT DURING PROGRAMS INTENDED FOR LITTLE KIDS!! :D

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
RiZ III said:
Well, MS can get some really hot models tho. They recently had Sayuri Anzu in some game tournament.

sayuri-a028.jpg

The XBN issue like 2 months ago had an article about her and some other chick, who partcipated in some Crimson Skies tournament. The finalists or whatever played a game where each team had to protect a certain player, and that certain player was Anzu and the other chick. I bet the nerds were struggling on communicating over the headset through the entire time :p

XS+

Banned
Looking for pictures of the girls at the Sega/ATI booth, they wore red leather and red wigs and they were real neat lookin..

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I wonder where these Japanese booth babes come from. 85% of E3 booth babes are skanks from the local strip clubs and bars (FACT). I wonder how much more credibility/self-respect TGS booth babes have.

Hmmm...

Sho Nuff

Banned
I would have shot the show girls with my 300D + L-glass + 440EX flash but my coworkers would have made fun of me. (I do, however, go to car shows with my camera setup, bahaha)

To answer your question about the girls: they do it a few times a week, going from trade show to trade show to look cute. Some of the girls work as hostesses in hostess bars (google for "Hostess bars" and "Japan" to read up on the whole messed up thing). They usually take in roughly 200 bucks a day, which to be honest, ain't great if you're only doing two shows a week.

BTW, I went out with a "event companion" girl a while ago and she turned out to be a total nutjob with major personality and self-confidence disorders. So keep it to a one-night stand if you have the chance. And yeah she was kind of hot, but not on fire like the girls above, I'm a dork who posts on GAF for chrissakes.

XS+

Banned
Wario64 said:
Damn I REALLY regret ignoring EA's booth..

EDIT: Coincidentally I'm dating a hostess bar chick right now, so technically we all might see her posing at a future TGS?

Ranger X

EA4.jpg

OMG OMG OMG she can sell me anything! what game i'm supposed to buy now?

Seriously it's the pose she's in... My god i so feel like going behind her and slowly plug my buddy in there...

XS+

Banned
Wyzdom said:
EA4.jpg

Seriously it's the pose she's in... My god i so feel like going behind her and slowly plug my buddy in there...
Geez roll your tongue back into your mouth pal.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Wyzdom said:
EA4.jpg

Man, I'm sure you're a nice chap and all, but you sound like A TOTAL NERD ;)

Top Bottom