• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox journalist Jez Corden makes fun of Shigeru Miyamoto

Impotaku

Lol seems like literally anyone can be a journalist. That weak ass jab might have held more weight if it wasn’t coming from a shill for a last place company like Microsoft. Maybe concentrate on your own product that you are struggling to sell.

Last edited:

Deerock71

Animated GIF

Ozriel

M$FT
Lol seems like literally anyone can be a journalist. That weak ass jab might have held more weight if it wasn’t coming from a shill for a last place company like Microsoft. Maybe concentrate on your own product that you are struggling to sell.

No, the real truth is, no matter WHAT Nintendo sell their games at (whether they be new games or HD remasters) Nintendo users actually BUY their games, unlike Xbox owners who are conditioned to rent their games. That is the REAL joke here.

The real joke is how angry you people got over a simple joke contrasting Steam sales with Nintendo’s fixed pricing.
Are are you guys going to claim Steam gamers don’t buy games too?

If you really want to take a jab at Jez, go under the tweet and vent. Don’t bring this TMZ shit here.

Last edited:

GHound

Jabba the Corden: breathes the minimum amount of air required to continue living

OP:
it-became.gif

It really was a Didn't Laugh/10 joke though. Boo this man.

Last edited:
I bought Luigi’s Mansion 2 for €60 even though I own the 3DS version though I haven’t completed it. I like to support Nintendo.

I LOVE NINTENDO!

Top Bottom