• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft E3 2006 Conference Thread

bye Sony. I'll just play MGS4 at a friend's house. X360 + Wii for the fucking win.

$600 and you don't even get GTA4? Sony's reign is over.

Switching to Windows: "The most game friendly operating system in history: Windows Vista ... our new brand identity is Games for Windows." Flight Simulator X, Halo 2, Zoo Tycoon. Game demo featuring Crysis, exclusively for Windows. Chris Donahue, Group Manager, Games for Windows takes the stage. Chris is playing the game in god mode on some sort of super Windows computer that we can't see, but which we assume is the Dell XPS box right beneath his podium.

Vagrant

3:26 pm - Microsoft and Rockstar games have entered into an exclusive partnership to provide exclusive episodic content through Xbox Live. Moore is interrupted by applause after this announcement. The crowd was not expecting this, and is pumped to hear it.

scarybore

Flipmo23 said:
Wow, I'm a Nintendo fanboy that owns an Xbox 360. What a great day in my fucking life.

I'm the same, lets dance!

This is a truely awesome showing by Microsoft. Games, games and more fucking games!

GuessWho

*wakes up after faiting* reads "Major announcement about one of greatest franchsies of all time." Says its so exciting that he has to take his shirt off. Shows Halo 2 tatto--GRAND THEFT AUTO IV tatoo on other arm. Grand Theft Auto IV October 16 to Xbox 360 ONLY.

*faints*

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
3:25 pm - Moore: "The Xbox 360 HD DVD player. The intial run of Toshiba players sold out within a few days. I'd like to announce that today, the Xbox 360 player will be available this holiday. I've got to take my jacket off ... Some of you may remember this ... It's no big secret that I saved the big guns for the bog guns! Some guys do rubber ducks, so guys do tattoos. Moore takes off his jacket -- to show off his Halo 2 tattoo. The other arm has a Grand Theft Auto IV tattoo! October 16, 2007 in North America, October 19 in Europe.

3:26 pm - Microsoft and Rockstar games have entered into an exclusive partnership to provide exclusive episodic content through Xbox Live. Moore is interrupted by applause after this announcement. The crowd was not expecting this, and is pumped to hear it.

Sony failing miserably. MS owning like a mofo.

BIZARRO WORLD

Big_T

HD dvd player
DSC_3116.JPG

Sean

Banned
SPANNUUUUUDD!!!

GTA BOMB ZAL DROPPEN

Oh shit, I can not believe this is fucking happening. WTF Sony.

Crysis looks awesome! They showed a good lenght demo! YAY

DSC_3135.JPG

Crysis again. The jungle detail makes Far Cry look like a NES game [Tom's phrase of the week, by the sounds of it!]. I've not seen this close-up before actually - bloody hell it looks nice.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
MS IS FUCKING DROPPING MEGATONS

HOLY SHIT

I thought they'd have the worst conference and they have the best fucking conference.

Top Bottom