• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Kickstarter (PS4/XB1 & Vita/3DS are GO!) (Inafune/IC, $4M FUNDED)

chrono01

I have the $500 tier purchased [Inafune original sketch] and $41 for the physical USB. With shipping [Canada] that brings the total to $571.

However, now that it's been confirmed that the physical PC version will come in a DVD case [and not a sleeve] I'm tempted to pick that up as well. Then, if I go that far, why not grab the other physical USB [since I'm having a difficult time deciding between the NES or Famicom-styled one]? However, that would bring the total to $643.

Normally I wouldn't have a problem but I already have a lot of video game release scheduled for October [as well as scaled figures], so I'm not sure I can budget that in [regardless of how much I want to]. I guess I'll just flip a coin to decide which style of USB to go with and call it a day. I'm actually kind of siding towards the Famicom at the moment with plans to put it inside the physical Famicom box [since I'm getting both boxes with the $500 tier] when I receive it. I would like to do the same for the NES one, but sacrifices must be made. :(

Now that has been said...Takashi Tateishi joining the soundtrack!? OH YES!!! I really hope they release a physical soundtrack for this game once it's released, although if not at least I'll be getting the digital one. :)

Actually I'd pledge another $25 for a physical soundtrack...

RM8

E42AQvg.png

We can do it! :D

jett

D-Member
I'm coming up with ridiculous ways of justifying the added costs. Kinda like I used to do when I had to save up money for NES carts as a kid, LOL. For this one, basically it's over a year a way...so I'm like, if I put aside $5 a month, in the end, I won't even notice it's gone... Haha.

Isn't it closer to two years away? I wish this game wasn't so far off! I wonder if you guys are getting external funding outside of KS and Paypal.

Azure J

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

Ippo Yamada is on this game's sound team? :O :O :O

I mean, I should have realized given Inticreates is on board, but that guy is responsible for the lion's share of the best music from the Zero series. Oh God, if this game gets a soundtrack that's anything like Zero 3 or 4, the world is in for a treat.

Diagol

Argh I'm so torn! I keep checking out this thread and I WANT to back it (the $60 digital version), but I REALLY want to play this on PS4. So that's really the only thing holding me back (as it's not guaranteed at this time that it will be released on it), especially as I don't see my PS3 even being hooked up anymore by the time April 2015 is here.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Argh I'm so torn! I keep checking out this thread and I WANT to back it (the $60 digital version), but I REALLY want to play this on PS4. So that's really the only thing holding me back (as it's not guaranteed at this time that it will be released on it), especially as I don't see my PS3 even being hooked up anymore by the time April 2015 is here.

Now's the time to pledge if you want it to hit that PS4 stretchgoal. You can always cancel your pledge if it looks like it's not going to make it a few hours before the end, but this way you'll be helping it make the goal.

Tusk

What don't you get? You currently have it set to $250 and want to add $36 so edit your payment to $286 then confirm it.

OHHH!! xD Yeah, that's what I was asking, if I'm supposed to do it like that. My bad! Thanks though, just did it. :p

Busaiku

Pledge now and cancel your pledge if you see that it might not make it.
Though it'll definitely make PS4 by tomorrow at this rate.

Diagol

Now's the time to pledge if you want it to hit that PS4 stretchgoal. You can always cancel your pledge if it looks like it's not going to make it a few hours before the end, but this way you'll be helping it make the goal.

Kudos! I completely forgot that I can do that! I was just so focused on the actual dollar amount that I forgot you can cancel the pledge before it ends!

Many thanks! I'll be doing my part shortly. :)

Let's hope it makes it!!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I like you.

Based off of the general responses in the other thread, it'll probably end up being Call E or F though.
The vote is to bring it down to the top 3. They'll then finalize each of the 3 before backers vote on which will be the final one.

I'm just happy we're going to get the support character before the funding ends, I could care less for the stretch goals after that even if I would like a 3DS version

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
A is the best and needs to be in the game still as some other character if she isn't Call.

mosaic

go eat paint
I think the abundance of fulfillment options has blown my ability to comprehend. OK, so you simply add dollars to get physical copies: disc or USB. But is there an option to add dollars to get additional digital copies? I thought there was, but now I'm not so sure I'm not jumbling Kickstarters in my brain.

I'm going to want to play on PC since I'm sure it'll be first out, but I'll want PS4 or 360 at some point also....

Gamerloid

Wow. I never thought we'd get it this far in funding. Let's break 3.1 million so we can get our support. After that, it's up to those who really want a PS4 and Xbox One version to boost it up. Hopefully that will also cause us to reach the 3DS and Vita versions. Having a handheld version should definitely do nicely for them in terms of sells.

mclem

I think the abundance of fulfillment options has blown my ability to comprehend. OK, so you simply add dollars to get physical copies: disc or USB. But is there an option to add dollars to get additional digital copies? I thought there was, but now I'm not so sure I'm not jumbling Kickstarters in my brain.

I'm going to want to play on PC since I'm sure it'll be first out, but I'll want PS4 or 360 at some point also....

I'd love an option to have the game on a second platform - it'd be nice to have a 3DS version with my main version.

(Heck, and if I got a third platform, I wouldn't have to decide between Wii U and PC :)

NEO0MJ

I agree I really like As design, seems like she would fit somewhere in MN9 world even if she isnt call. A or F is what im hoping for.

I really hope F loses, unlikely as it is. She's just too similar to Roll IMO. Personally I like C, her design and sketches makes me think she has a proto-type transforming tech that relies on add-ons instead of absorbing abilities.

Top Bottom