• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Kickstarter (PS4/XB1 & Vita/3DS are GO!) (Inafune/IC, $4M FUNDED)

bah. As I said earlier, no matter what happens now, there will be Vita/3DS version. Only thing pledging does at this point is make it happen soon rather than later.

georly

bah. As I said earlier, no matter what happens now, there will be Vita/3DS version. Only thing pledging does at this point is make it happen soon rather than later.

I completely agree. Vita version for sure. 3DS might actually be a bit of work depending on how the engine is, but it will have to be the most different, graphically.

Greenzxy

Wow Ps4/Xbox One stretch have finally been met.
I wouldn't have even believed it would reach the first console stretch goal.

So excited for this game but it's also so far off. It's hard to believe that it comes out the same year we'll have hoverboards, power laces, self-drying jackets, and Elijah Wood telling us that games requiring the use of hands are just like baby toys.

I feel so old now.

He, a good thing about that year, though. Cafe 80s looks "totally awesome!", and we're going to be graced by teenage Marty fuckin MCFLY himself! That and wild holographic advertisements for movies!!!

LQX

Man, I surly hope there is not some massive credit card fraud going on by Mega Man fans here. Congrats. This should give Capcom a wake-up call.

Killah

I'm kinda surprised we met the PS4/XB1 stretch goals. I didn't think it would happen, but I'm glad I did.

Only 22 hours but I hope we can make the Vita/3DS goal.

So excited for this game but it's also so far off. It's hard to believe that it comes out the same year we'll have hoverboards, power laces, self-drying jackets, and Elijah Wood telling us that games requiring the use of hands are just like baby toys.

I feel so old now.
OMG, 2015 is coming soon.

We're already way overdue for Mega Man and Astro Boy to be made already.
PAYPAL TOTAL: $115,000 (as of 7:00pm PDT Mon, 9/30)

Thread title needs to be updated with $3.3M funded.

3460c4224f8efc625be82f9483a05488_large.jpg
Alright, we're dancing in the space!

Looks like I know I'll be getting this for the PS4. I knew I had a reason to hope. Now it is looking likely we're getting a 3DS/Vita version. The question is, will we reach the Call-only level? ONLY WE CAN DECIDE!

Tusk

Oh man, it's getting close to the handhelds?? Awesome. :D
Honestly, I'm tempted to up it to 9999$ to get that boss statue and stuff, but got alot of other stuff that I need this money for. Guess I could atleast get a second USB? One NES and one Famicon.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Looks like I know I'll be getting this for the PS4. I knew I had a reason to hope. Now it is looking likely we're getting a 3DS/Vita version. The question is, will we reach the Call-only level? ONLY WE CAN DECIDE!

It'll reach it!

(Now what's that extra unrevealed stretch goal? I wonder...)

TheOGB

Banned
Oh damn, what

Holy cow. Definitely gonna get this on PS4 now, awesome. Can't back it anytime soon, but if the PayPal option's still open in a few weeks I'll be sure to throw a few more bucks their way.

Oh man, it's getting close to the handhelds?? Awesome. :D
Honestly, I'm tempted to up it to 9999$ to get that boss statue and stuff, but got alot of other stuff that I need this money for. Guess I could atleast get a second USB? One NES and one Famicon.
If you are going to spend that much money, go an extra dollar and have dinner with Inafune.

RM8

If what you people with previous KS experience say is right, it's very likely that we'll get those 170k in the following ~20 hours, right?

mao2

This might sounds selfish but I wish they'd push the PS Vita & 3DS Versions! goal further down. I want to play as Call!

KoopaTheCasual

If what you people with previous KS experience say is right, it's very likely that we'll get those 170k in the following ~20 hours, right?

Didn't this KS just do 170k in the past 18 hours or something? I think this will definitely get handhelds, especially with the infamous final hour pushes.

Tusk

This might sounds selfish but I wish they'd push the PS Vita & 3DS Versions! goal further down. I want to play as Call!

This is kinda understandable. o: I mean, once it reaches handhelds, I think the backing will slow back down. Where if handhelds were AFTER Call single player. I think we'd get both.
Maybe we'll get lucky though!

Edit: Ugghh.. I'm trying to call some friends, and get them to back it. xD Even waking a few up.
2 of them said they MIGHT do it tomorrow if they can get on a computer or whatevs before the kickstarter ends. :D Anyone else try talking to buddies and get them to back already?

Top Bottom