• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Kickstarter (PS4/XB1 & Vita/3DS are GO!) (Inafune/IC, $4M FUNDED)

john tv

gah. it's kinda sad the team stopped being responsive over twitter and KS :/
To be fair, we said things would be quiet for a little while either way. :) Give everyone a little more time to get their ducks (becks?) in a row -- new info should start rolling out around the time the forums go live.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Just a reminder that the digital rewards on the PayPal page will be taken down tomorrow.

What we’re here to talk about today are the digital rewards we’ve been offering via PayPal. As we mentioned in our previous update, we’ve been able to continue offering all of our digital rewards on our PayPal site beyond the end of the Kickstarter campaign -- but only for a limited time. And as it happens, that limited time is about to reach its end. Today, we can announce that we’ll be ending sales of the PayPal digital rewards this Monday, Oct. 21st, at 9:09 pm PDT as we prepare for the transition over to our official site next month. Will any of these rewards ever return, a la carte? Hard to say right now, but even if they would, it wouldn’t be at these cheaper, Kickstarter-bundle-level prices, so if you’re on the fence, we recommend gettin’ in while the gettin’s good! (And again, it’s only good for a couple more days!)

For details on the different digitial rewards currently being offered, check out the official Mighty No. 9 PayPal page.

One thing we can say is that once our official site is up and running, we’ll be re-launching the PayPal page (or some sort of PayPal section at least) with a few different ways for you to pre-purchase your copy of Mighty No. 9 (minus the rewards). At the very least, you’ll be able to get the digital download version of the game, but we’re hoping to also be able to provide the physical disc and USB stick versions as well. More on this soon!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9/posts/633167

Decisions, decisions.

Would I be able to give $40 and expect to be upgraded to the $60 tier, or would I just end up with two keys? That's all I'd like to know.

Kuro

Just got an e-mail, forums up within a week. Still undergoing testing apparently.
1a578a518071b62119ce39931635441e_large.PNG

Rhete

Banned
E-Mail was in my spam folder, weird. Thanks for mentioning it may be in there.

I got #1336. So close, yet so far, haha.

No mighty number for me yet. I thought I'd be higher than this. Oh well. I wonder if your number changes if you changed the amount that you pledged.

chrono01

I pledged a day or so after the Kickstarter began [$500 Tier B], no email yet. :(

I did alter my pledge several times, including right at the end. Hopefully that doesn't affect your number...

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Got my number.

Mighty No. 7299 reporting for duty! XD

Quite pleased with the 9s.

Top Bottom