• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Kickstarter (PS4/XB1 & Vita/3DS are GO!) (Inafune/IC, $4M FUNDED)

IT'S OVER 900K !!!

93nyDdm.png

I just dropped $99 on it. I want this to make it to the PS4 and Vita eventually. I believe that this project will hit all of the stretch goals. I hope some of the hidden stretch goals are actually for the PS4 and Xb1. They are easier to develop for than the current gen consoles. Don't fail me Comcept.

Raitaro

While I had hoped to see this get funded so quickly out of love for Mega Man / Inafune (or hate for Capcom, whatever you prefer), it is cool to see it actually happen :)

I wonder to what degree the awesome video helped their cause. Onwards to 2.5 million then people!

Edit: this just occurred to me, but if the team is so invested in incorporating so much of the fans' input into the game, wouldn't it have been very nice of them if they had let us decide between let's say 3 different designs for Beck as well? Not that I don't like his design, but I am curious what other ideas they might have had before choosing this final design.

Voror

Come to think of it, I wonder if the game might have a Blues/Protoman counterpart. I'd be quite glad if it did.

Trike

I hope this is a huge success
I want to see capcom cries for their sins

Or better yet, realize that Mega Man is a viable brand and brings him back into the limelight. Would be a hilarious dick move if Capcom announces a new Mega Man game coming out in Spring 2015.

Come to think of it, I wonder if the game might have a Blues/Protoman counterpart. I'd be quite glad if it did.

This is almost assuredly one of the stretch goals marked as ????. Secondary playable character ala MM9/10 is almost assuredly one of them. Hell, it could be first Call, then the second one whatever they call their Protoman replacement.

RM8

Or better yet, realize that Mega Man is a viable brand and brings him back into the limelight. Would be a hilarious dick move if Capcom announces a new Mega Man game coming out in Spring 2015.
No, it'd ne an awesome move and I'd buy both :p

Top Bottom