• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Kickstarter (PS4/XB1 & Vita/3DS are GO!) (Inafune/IC, $4M FUNDED)

Valentus

If Shahid really wants to redeem himself, he must use his power (if he had anyone) in Sony and start negotiations with Inafune right now.

chrono01

brother wants me to up my contribution to get the physical box ><
DO IT!

I wouldn't want to commit to a physical box until I know for sure what platforms its is coming to. From the KS, it seems like the physical box is only for the PC version.
The physical box is simply an NES/Famicom mock-up. It will only house the manual and nothing else, so it doesn't really matter which version you opt to go for [should it reach that Stretch Goal].

Toppot

A cubeecraft is already up for it:
http://www.cubeecraft.com/cubee/mighty-no-9
character399.jpg

Ducktail

Can't believe it already broke the 1M mark. That 10M projection doesn't seem so far fetched. Pretty excited about this. This, alongside Project Phoenix, are the only Kickstarter games I have supported.

wilflare

DO IT!

The physical box is simply an NES/Famicom mock-up. It will only house the manual and nothing else, so it doesn't really matter which version you opt to go for [should it reach that Stretch Goal].

at $60, I would really want like a physical soundtrack (or artbook even) to go along
that physical box better have a good manual at the very least!

~Kinggi~

Banned
Can't believe it already broke the 1M mark. That 10M projection doesn't seem so far fetched. Pretty excited about this. This, alongside Project Phoenix, are the only Kickstarter games I have supported.

Lot of you guys clearly dont follow kickstarters.

This will end around 2-3 mil tops.

chrono01

at $60, I would really want like a physical soundtrack (or artbook even) to go along
that physical box better have a good manual at the very least!
I'm sure a lot of love/care will go into its creation, although no one can say for sure until we hold it in our hands [obviously].

I'm fully confident in them, though.

Trike

Heh, sounds like a plan!

I agree that people contributing anything at all, even if it's only a $1, is appreciated. Showing support in any way is great to see, so for those pledging $20 or less, your support still has an impact. The higher tiers are simply for those of us that demand need a little something more. :)

I am looking forward to receiving the whole package though
in 2015 >_<
. It seems like a long wait, and it is.
I'm sure the end-result will be worth it, though.

Keep pledging, people!

Naw man, the package begins after the Kickstarter ends and the Mighty No. 9 forum opens, technically. It will seemingly be open to the public with some backer exclusives if you pitched in at least $5. Remember, the idea behind the development of the game looks to be a much expanded version of the Legends 3 Devroom, with constant feedback. Your Mighty No is equal to your Servbot number. Not to mention that at the $99+ level you get to participate in the Steam Beta.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
The guys at comcept have SUPERB taste!

TM1ungj.jpg

One Piece AND Transformers Prime First Edition Takara Bulkhead? Maybe I'll increase to $60...

chrono01

The guys at comcept have SUPERB taste!

TM1ungj.jpg

One Piece AND Transformers Prime First Edition Takara Bulkhead? Maybe I'll increase to $60...
Dragon Ball Z, Toriko, and Sailor Moon [well, it looks like her on the spine of that Shonen Jump, anyway] too!

clem84

Gold Member
Ill take the 3D over the HD.

For me it's the opposite. Losing the sweet spot annoys me to no end so I usually end up turning the 3D off after 10-15 minutes. Whereas 2D graphics on the Vita screen look absolutely gorgeous. It probably doesn't have much chance of happening but I'm hoping for a retail Vita version.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Ill take the 3D over the HD.
My experience with my 3DS: Turns 3D all the way up at the beginning of each game. "Oh, that's kind of neat." Turns 3D off and plays the game. I'll take HD over 3D any day.

For me it's the opposite. Losing the sweet spot annoys me to no end so I usually end up turning the 3D off after 10-15 minutes. Whereas 2D graphics on the Vita screen look absolutely gorgeous. It probably doesn't have much chance of happening but I'm hoping for a retail Vita version.
There's no way in hell it'll get a retail release on either handheld. The only chance we'll have is eShop and PSN.

Nalsh

I'm sure that this has been discussed before, but would you guys rather see the game ported to PS4/XB1/WiiU rather than PS3/360/WiiU? Considering the Apr 2015 target date I thought it was an odd decision.

TheMink

I will name him something else. Hmm "Yes", would be weird.

Well I will come up with some more concepts and you all can name him how about that?

Maybe Neil?

Neil Peart

Neil Armstrong (Applicable because space man)

Neil Diamond

Mighty No.9 definitely needs some Rush love, Neil and his dog Peart :3

Or Cygnus

YISSSS

CYGNUS and his dog X1

its too perfect amirght???

Durante

If there are any handheld versions, I'd rather have them be real ports (after the main release or external) than being co-developed, potentially impacting the game design.

Javier

Speaking of, this is my 4th VG Kickstarter backup.

1.- Another Castle
2.- Shovel Knight
3.- Mysterious Cities of Gold
4.- Mighty N°9

RM8

3D version would be awesome. OLED version would be awesome. PC version and console versions would be awesome. Honestly, put this on calculators. I want this game to sell a ton and be played by as many people as possible :D

Village

Maybe Neil?

Neil Peart

Neil Armstrong (Applicable because space man)

Neil Diamond

Mighty No.9 definitely needs some Rush love, Neil and his dog Peart :3

Or Cygnus

YISSSS

CYGNUS and his dog X1

its too perfect amirght???

Lets wait untill I finish the concepts and see where that goes.

todd360

Just contributed 5 dollars. Was going to do 20 but then I realized that I would rather just wait and see if a ps4 version is made since I would rather have it on ps4.

Top Bottom