• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Kickstarter (PS4/XB1 & Vita/3DS are GO!) (Inafune/IC, $4M FUNDED)

I get people wanting Call to be different.... but Roll-Call is best, you're just going to have to accept it.

While they'll be giving us a choice in a vote, there is absolutely no denying that they are (not so) subtly hinting at what they want to be the winner. And I can't agree with them more.

(edit) I hope they have tons and tons of options for people to vote for... Not just because the more options the more likely the anti-Roll-Call crowd will be splintered <_<

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I get people wanting Call to be different.... but Roll-Call is best, you're just going to have to accept it.

While they'll be giving us a choice in a vote, there is absolutely no denying that they are (not so) subtly hinting at what they want to be the winner. And I can't agree with them more.

(edit) I hope they have tons and tons of options for people to vote for... Not just because the more options the more likely the anti-Roll-Call crowd will be splintered <_<

I accept nothing!

Purple pigtailed is best Call.

Giolon

I really hope that Call ends up with the single-ponytail, blonde Roll-inspired design for thematic consistency with the Mega Man "tribute"-ness. However, I do like several of the others, including the ones that look Stocking-esque with the purple hair and the bangs and hope they show up as different characters.

Videoneon

There's basically three weeks to hit 300k more, at which point we've got console releases. Ample time.

This is not even counting a late-campaign push, which will definitely happen with the announcement of new stretch goals. Depending on what they are, maybe. I can't imagine what else people want after this, besides Vita/3DS

There's basically three weeks to hit 300k more, at which point we've got console releases. Ample time.

This is not even counting a late-campaign push, which will definitely happen with the announcement of new stretch goals. Depending on what they are, maybe. I can't imagine what else people want after this, besides Vita/3DS

Level editor brah.

Miiverse drawings!

Hell here's one from a few days ago:
http://tidalnotes.tumblr.com/post/60046973794/a-miiverse-drawing-i-found-made-in-honor-of-mighty

tumblr_mshe5l99ux1qm8kflo1_400.png
Not really enough for me to convince me to get it for the Wii U, especially since it's almost certainly coming for the PS3 as well. Plus I don't see myself getting a Wii U until relatively shortly before Nintendo's next console comes out (and I am prioritizing a PS4).

sfried

Not really enough for me to convince me to get it for the Wii U, especially since it's almost certainly coming for the PS3 as well. Plus I don't see myself getting a Wii U until relatively shortly before Nintendo's next console comes out (and I am prioritizing a PS4).

I'm getting it for Wii U. I could see myself playing this gamepad only.

PokéKong

Who wants to bet by the time they hit the console port stretch goal, Sony will have already launched a PS4 dev kit in their direction? With how nice they've been to all the nameless indies out there, they must absolutely want Inafune and his little project on board.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
PokéKong;80800645 said:
Who wants to bet by the time they hit the console port stretch goal, Sony will have already launched a PS4 dev kit in their direction? With how nice they've been to all the nameless indies out there, they must absolutely want Inafune and his little project on board.
Who says they didn't hand Inafune one when he got off stage at the press conference today?

I bought Zero Collection, ZX, and ZX Advent to play until this comes out. :p I hope I like them. I never played much of any of the MM action games after X6.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I bought Zero Collection, ZX, and ZX Advent to play until this comes out. :p I hope I like them. I never played much of any of the MM action games after X6.
You should've played X8, but I think I'm in the minority who kinda likes X8...

But yeah, Zero 3 and ZXA are my faves out of those ones you listed. Hope you like them.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
MegaMan has played a huge role in my life and have always wanted to work on a MegaMan game. I thought I would make a little animation of how I envision the Mighty No. 9 animation playing out. Let me know what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lywRFjCw0w

Hope you guys like it.

awesome job!

if they keep the level of hype this high throughout the campaign, fans will eventually create the entire game for free and they'll be able to take all that sweet KS money to some tropical island :p

tino

Banned
It warms my heart to know that if and when Kamiya have to close shop due to shitty WiiU game sales he still have options. :)

It warms my heart to know that if and when Kamiya have to close shop due to shitty WiiU game sales he still have options. :)

If the crappy sales of their previous games didn't sink Platinum, the crappy sales of their next two games won't either.

Nilaul

Fun fact: Kamiya has not made and is not making the other WiiU game from his studios own money; their WiiU games are Nintendo funded.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome update yet again. They seem like kickstarter professionals.

Soule

Just looked at the page and it's $1,900,039! Came here to see if it was posted and then saw you mention there's an update lol didn't even notice. Time to check that shit out

Top Bottom