• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft |OT3| Dig Your Way to Fortune! Build Your Way to Glory!

Painguy

Quote from a bloomberg report.

"The company thinks that this kind of product, like its Office productivity software, has to be available with high-quality versions for multiple platforms, including those of its rivals, the person with knowledge of Microsoft’s thinking said."

Vlad

So, after testing the waters as to people's general aversion to the GAF Modded Server, I noticed that there's a general feeling of people being overwhelmed by all the mods in your average mod pack. While I can understand that (personally, I like the flood of new toys to play around with), I figured I'd at least write up a preliminary guide on how to find your way around most mod packs.

Specifically, the usage of one tool that's, as far as I know, included in every mod pack: NEI (Not Enough Items). When NEI is installed, this is what you see when you open your inventory screen:

CRif5zC.png

All that stuff on the right is an 83-page list of blocks and items. Everything available to be crafted, both modded items and vanilla, is listed there. You can use the box at the bottom to search for specific items, and double-click it to activate a "highlight" mode, where items that match what you've typed are highlighted in your inventory, like so:

3VYFKRU.png

Notice how everything in my inventory is greyed out except for the sword in my hotbar. this also works with chests, which is great if you're disorganized like me and often keep all sorts of random junk in several Diamond Chests (the extra-large chests added by the Iron Chests mod):

dwaDcfp.png

NEI's biggest feature, however, isn't the ability to search inventories, as handy as that is, it's the recipe lookup feature. Say you hop onto Mirk's server and wander around. Eventually you stumble upon Mirk's home:

gsL12Rm.png

Gorgeous, ain't it? I'd use my place for this demonstration, but it isn't nearly as pretty. So, even from a distance you can see there's lots of stuff even on the surface that just isn't available in the vanilla game. Let's take a closer look:

QxpF7iS.png

Notice that box that's popped up on the top of the screen? That's also part of NEI (technically a plugin for it called WAILA, or "What Am I Looking At?"). This will display that information automatically for whatever block your cursor is on, as long as you're close enough. This not only tells you what the block is called, but what mod it's from. In this case, I really like the look of the Infernal Stone Lamp from the Railcraft mod. I want to make some of my own without vandalizing the home of the person who runs the server, so I go back into my inventory and type the name of the block into the search box:

ADfAp2A.png

And when I click on it, that's when NEI really works its magic:

qdl4MsZ.png

So now I know how to make one of those neat lamps! It's a torch sandwiched between two blocks of Infernal Stone. Don't know how to make Infernal Stone (another Railcraft addition)? Just click on the Infernal Stone block in the crafting grid and:

wYMCrXA.png

You can go all the way through any recipe this way. Anything you don't know how to make, you can click on to get the recipe for. Also, take a look at the two arrows on either side of the words "Shaped Crafting". Those allow you to cycle through different available methods of crafting the block in question. in this case, you can also get Infernal Stone by...

vT1eGmP.png

.. smelting Infernal Cobblestone!
So, you now know how to find out how to make any item on the server now! Not only that, but NEI has another incredibly useful feature, especially when you're starting out... Let's say you're doing some mining and you come across this:

0d3TR21.png

Certus Quartz Ore? Certainly not a vanilla ore, and the popup tells us it's from a mod called Applied Energistics. While that mod is one of the more complicated ones, let's say that, in true Minecraft tradition, we want to hold on to it just in case we need some later. We mine it and end up with several pieces of Certus Quartz. Let's say we're curious to see everything that it can be used for. Well, if we hover over the Certus Quartz in our inventory and press the U key:

repL6qo.png

Instead of giving us a list of all the way to make the item in question, this shows us everything that the item in question can be used to make.

So, now we know how to use NEI to craft any item in the game. However, this doesn't tell us how to use the things we'll be making. Unfortunately, this isn't as easily resolved, but it's still workable. A recent trend among a lot of mods has been to include in-game instructions. Factorization and Tinker's Construct have in-game manuals you can craft, Galacticraft has tooltips that pop up when you hover over a machine in your inventory or in NEI, and Extra Utilities has instructions for most of its blocks and machines built into the NEI interface. For example, heading back to my place, I've got this setup:

WcCw3Nt.png

Liquid XP Drum? What's that? Well, we go back to NEI, look it up, click on the drum, and we get this:

Gkufp4T.png

We can use the arrows to cycle over to the crafting recipe and back, but this will tell us what the heck the thing actually does without the need to trek over to a wiki.

The rest of the mods do require a bit of outside reading, however, but then again, so did vanilla Minecraft when we all first started out with it. At this point there's more than enough documentation out there on most mods such that you can find whatever answers you're looking for with a quick google search.

Also, worse comes to worst, you can always ask somebody, either in this thread or in-game, how something works. Every time I've been on a modded GAF server, everybody on there has been exceptionally helpful, and more than willing to pop over to somebody's house to help them figure out how something works.

Xun

Quote from a bloomberg report.

"The company thinks that this kind of product, like its Office productivity software, has to be available with high-quality versions for multiple platforms, including those of its rivals, the person with knowledge of Microsoft’s thinking said."
I'll believe it when I see it.

Ark

If you think Microsoft will make Minecraft exclusive, you're insane. It makes so much money on every platform that it wouldn't be worth it. There'll probably be exclusive content or something but who cares.

All I care about is someone with experience in AAA games to make Minecraft the game it really should be, five years too late.

defel

To be honest I dont think the real value of Minecraft is in the potential for future sales anyway. Minecraft is ubiquitous at this point. The value is in the brand. The Minecraft brand is stratospherically valuable in the same way that Mario or Pokemon or Batman are amazing brands.

If MS do get their hands on it lets hope they dont fuck it up.

For Notch I can sort of understand why he's selling. Sometimes you just want the easy life - he never wanted the stress and responsibility of owning a billion dollar company. If I were him I'd want out too.

r1chard

wYMCrXA.png

So now I know how to make one of those neat lamps!
The even awesomer part is that if you're currently using a crafting table you can hit the "?" button to have the recipe overlaid on the table. If you happen to have all the ingredients in your inventory you can shift-click the "?" and it'll fill out the recipe with the ingredients - all you need to do is grab the crafted item (or items if you can craft many).

Oh, and crafting tables? If you have Tinker's Construct installed (which you should - the smeltery and tool construction are awesome) then pop your crafting table back in a crafting grid to turn it into a crafting station. It has two properties:

1. any ingredients left on the table when you leave it will stay in the crafting grid, not just fall on the floor. Very handy if you forgot one ingredient or are crafting something really (multi-step) complicated.
2. if it's next to a chest or double-chest then those items in the chest will be directly accessible from the crafting station interface.

kennah

To be honest I dont think the real value of Minecraft is in the potential for future sales anyway. Minecraft is ubiquitous at this point. The value is in the brand. The Minecraft brand is stratospherically valuable in the same way that Mario or Pokemon or Batman are amazing brands.

If MS do get their hands on it lets hope they dont fuck it up.

For Notch I can sort of understand why he's selling. Sometimes you just want the easy life - he never wanted the stress and responsibility of owning a billion dollar company. If I were him I'd want out too.
This. The game is worth nothing next to the merchandise and licensing opportunities.

Vlad

The even awesomer part is that if you're currently using a crafting table you can hit the "?" button to have the recipe overlaid on the table. If you happen to have all the ingredients in your inventory you can shift-click the "?" and it'll fill out the recipe with the ingredients - all you need to do is grab the crafted item (or items if you can craft many).

Yeah, I was thinking of mentioning that, but I was trying to keep it simple. The guide was more for people intimidated by mod packs in general, so I just wanted to keep it to the basics.

Oh, and crafting tables? If you have Tinker's Construct installed (which you should - the smeltery and tool construction are awesome) then pop your crafting table back in a crafting grid to turn it into a crafting station. It has two properties:

1. any ingredients left on the table when you leave it will stay in the crafting grid, not just fall on the floor. Very handy if you forgot one ingredient or are crafting something really (multi-step) complicated.
2. if it's next to a chest or double-chest then those items in the chest will be directly accessible from the crafting station interface.

That's sort of the issue I have with a lot of these mod packs. While some mods seem designed such that they almost have to have other mods installed for the best results (Applied Energistics springs to mind), others seem like they'd work better on their own. Unless I'm missing something, most of Tinker's Construct gets kind of obsolete in the presence of other mods. I've never made a weapon in TiC that beats out the Obsidian Sword I'm currently using on Mirk's, or even an IndustrialCraft NanoSaber.

Also, as far as crafting solutions go, you ever mess around with Applied Energistics? I was hooked on the Thermal Expansion workbench for the longest time, but after getting a basic AE setup running, I can't go back to anything else. I've got enough storage such that everything I own is accessible via one crafting terminal. So, all I've got to do is go to the thing in NEI, shift-click the "?", and it pulls from the singular master inventory that I've got set up.

I was thinking of doing a basic AE tutorial in the vein of what I did up there. It's intimidating, sure, but once you get the basic idea, it's really not too difficult to get up and running.

r1chard

Yeah, I was thinking of mentioning that, but I was trying to keep it simple. The guide was more for people intimidated by mod packs in general, so I just wanted to keep it to the basics.
Absolutely, and yours was a great post. I was just adding flavour which people can ignore ;)

That's sort of the issue I have with a lot of these mod packs. While some mods seem designed such that they almost have to have other mods installed for the best results (Applied Energistics springs to mind), others seem like they'd work better on their own. Unless I'm missing something, most of Tinker's Construct gets kind of obsolete in the presence of other mods. I've never made a weapon in TiC that beats out the Obsidian Sword I'm currently using on Mirk's, or even an IndustrialCraft NanoSaber.

Also, as far as crafting solutions go, you ever mess around with Applied Energistics? I was hooked on the Thermal Expansion workbench for the longest time, but after getting a basic AE setup running, I can't go back to anything else. I've got enough storage such that everything I own is accessible via one crafting terminal. So, all I've got to do is go to the thing in NEI, shift-click the "?", and it pulls from the singular master inventory that I've got set up.

I was thinking of doing a basic AE tutorial in the vein of what I did up there. It's intimidating, sure, but once you get the basic idea, it's really not too difficult to get up and running.
I've never used the AE workbench. I might look into it for my next game. I saw the Simon/Lewis YogsCP videos started using that but we stopped watching them in favour of Hanna and Nilesy who are just more fun :)

My current game (after the YogCP-geddon that was yesterday's botched 2.9.3.2 release) is focused on less technology, more nature. Inspired by watching Hannah and Nilesy's videos - I watch the videos with my daughter and they tend to influence the kind of game we play. So witches, and a blanket ban on anything using RF/MJ (or even Force). But also no Tinker's Construct smeltery and tools because I always end up using those. I have drawn the line slightly above using Metallurgy's grinder and furnace because ore doubling is just sensible ;)

I'd be interested to know how the those weapons compare to my best effort in TiC in my doomed 2.9.3.2 game: a Tartarite broadsword doing 12 hearts with fire and knockback (and I was going to use the three modifications available to add more sharpness/fire when I got more quartz and blaze). Takes a while to get it (which is something I love about what TiC/Metallurgy add to the game) but is lots of fun once you have it :)

Unfortunately, the current game leaves me without a treecapitator which I find I really miss, especially with the need to harvest a large number of trees, but that's the price I will pay ;)

belushy

Banned
Getting tired of this weird 1.8 performance.

Any parameters I can add? I am already using the xmx and xms memory stuff.

Yeah, when Mirk launched the 1.7 modded server, my laptop ran it better than it did the 1.8 snapshots. I don't really understand whats up either.

Ranger X

I did everything here. And 1.8 still runs like shit.

I got a Vista64 compy with 6go ram, Intel CoreI7 920. My video card is old but I tried a newer one and it changed fuck all. I allocated 4go to Java, I gave 10go of hard disk caching, I made sure my Java is the lastest 64bits version, I installed Java Runtime 8, the percentage of memory taken by the game (according F3 debug info) is very low. I don't get it. It just don't wanna run fine.

Any ideas? Am really running out. Ain't buying a new compy for Minecraft, wtf

Sarcasm

Did you upadate to jre 8? That worked for me

Yes..8 update 20. Don't know how many times I have to say that. I used 8 for the longest times too.

Suddenly poor performance...

for an I7 3770..really? I can run metro and many games with a steady constant good frames..which are by far more demanding.

Heck even some open world java games run just fine..even better.

Minecraft? Nah....even if I am getting above 100 FPS it acts weird. Turn v ync on yea say? still does same thing. So weird.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Getting tired of this weird 1.8 performance.

Any parameters I can add? I am already using the xmx and xms memory stuff.

I don't know why some of us are getting drastically improved performance out of 1.8 and others are having issues. For me it's running far faster than it has since back in the alpha days, and that is even with the draw distance set to 24. At 32 it has hiccups every now and then, but it's still very good. At the old draw distance of 16 it flies like a demon banshee.

For the record yeah I'm using the xms and memory parameters and I have jre8 64 bit on Win7.

Ranger X

I don't know why some of us are getting drastically improved performance out of 1.8 and others are having issues. For me it's running far faster than it has since back in the alpha days, and that is even with the draw distance set to 24. At 32 it has hiccups every now and then, but it's still very good. At the old draw distance of 16 it flies like a demon banshee.

For the record yeah I'm using the xms and memory parameters and I have jre8 64 bit on Win7.

Am curious to know if peeps having problems are on Vista64 like me. The only explanation I can see in all of this is that I might either not have enough ram on my mobo (althought I doubt it - 6go) or its simply is a question of Vista and Minecraft not liking each other for whatever reason.

Sarcasm

Well my wife's broken laptop with only 4gb and the onboard GPU only works which is over four years old. Some mobile quad CPU you would laugh at gets a major boost.

She use to get 12 fps,now over a hundred.

This tells me I need to buy a broken pc on the cheap lol.

-Minsc-

Hey Everybody!

I'm thinking of taking NeoCraft offline tomorrow and activating Dynmap. With dynmap online people can start better preparing for the impending update for 1.8. One thing I'd like people to do is mark out any potential areas of the map I can trim. This will allow additional access to the awesomeness of the new ores.

On another note, if I do start a map trim I'm uncertain how long it'll take me to get the work done and uploaded. Then I'll potentially have to deal with any unforeseen problems switching from bukkit to vanilla. Just to give myself lots of time, I fully sanction a "Blow up the Server Extravaganza" weekend. Creative mode and unlimited TNT for everyone! Sound like fun? ;)

Ranger X

Well my wife's broken laptop with only 4gb and the onboard GPU only works which is over four years old. Some mobile quad CPU you would laugh at gets a major boost.

She use to get 12 fps,now over a hundred.

This tells me I need to buy a broken pc on the cheap lol.

This is not fair, my compy is getting old and Minecraft doesn't run better lol

Fuchsdh

So I guess since we're going to be scattered to the winds for 1.8, but rails will be more important... here's an updated map. I plan on connecting the OJ line to Crispy's line at some point because nether rails are for the weak.

Hey Everybody!

I'm thinking of taking NeoCraft offline tomorrow and activating Dynmap. With dynmap online people can start better preparing for the impending update for 1.8. One thing I'd like people to do is mark out any potential areas of the map I can trim. This will allow additional access to the awesomeness of the new ores.

On another note, if I do start a map trim I'm uncertain how long it'll take me to get the work done and uploaded. Then I'll potentially have to deal with any unforeseen problems switching from bukkit to vanilla. Just to give myself lots of time, I fully sanction a "Blow up the Server Extravaganza" weekend. Creative mode and unlimited TNT for everyone! Sound like fun? ;)

You could probably go ahead and turn off neocraft now and pop on dynamap. Nobody goes to neocraft anymore. That place is boring. Booo neocraft. Yay gafland and dynamap!

Mengy

OKAY, I have been having issues with dropbox not working properly for me. It just never seems to finish uploading. However, I think it might actually be all uploaded and that the dropbox client just can't handle the shear number of files involved with the map itself. I can't be certain, but anyway here is the link to the map:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61524402/Neocraft Gafland/index.html

I think it's up to date even though my client says it isn't, I can't be sure honestly. It's better than nothing in any case. I'll keep trying to sort my issues with it out, if anyone notices anything wrong with it let me know.

Vlad

So, since it is a little intimidating, I figured I'd give a quick rundown of what Applied Energistics can do for you when you're playing with a mod pack. As I'm sure anybody who's played with a larger mod pack knows, you end up with a LOT of stuff. All the various ingots and other materials that the mods create in-world, and then all the other things you end up crafting and storing away. Normally you end up with a wall of barrels, various chests scattered around and labeled, and you still always seem to need more storage and an ever-expanding storage room. Keeping things organized has always been a weak spot of mine, so after reading what AE is about, I figured I'd dive in on Mirk's Server. A short while and a lot of resources later, here's what I've got running at the moment:

Now, that might not look like much more than a small amount of weird-looking blocks, but the thing is, that relatively-basic setup is storing every single item that I've ever collected in my entire time on the server. See, Applied Energistics revolves around a concept called ME, which stands for Matter Energy. Basically you're taking solid things, converting them to energy, and storing them as data. The two blocks on the far right with the green/orange lights are actually ME Drives, which have an interface like this:

X1JGjax.png

Each one of those storage cells has the capability of storing over eight thousand stacks of a single item, or over four thousand stacks of up to 63 different items. Each one of those larger drive blocks can hold ten storage cells (I've only got eight in the drive on the right, hence the two empty spaces on the bottom), so at the moment I've got more storage space than I could ever ask for, even with such a relatively basic setup. Those screens on top of the network can be configured to show the amounts of different materials stored within (so I've got 1 million cobblestone, 119 diamonds, etc), and can even be upgraded to allow you to take the item displayed directly out through the screen or input into the network through it.

That's all well and good, you say, but what about everything else? Well, if you were to right-click on that green screen next to the drives that looks suspiciously like a crafting table...

Ywsa3NS.png

This is the crafting interface. With this you can craft using everything stored in the network as materials. If you want to make furnaces, all you've got to do is lay out the cobblestone in the familiar pattern and you can make furnaces all day without having to constantly drag more in from another inventory. Even better is if you use the "?" button in NEI that r1chard mentioned a few posts earlier, the game will attempt to fill the crafting table from the stuff in your network. Let me tell you, this is awesome when crafting stuff. As long as you've got the materials handy, you just have to look up the thing in NEI, shift-click the "?" on the thing you want, and boom, your crafting grid is automatically filled out, as long as you've got the materials stored in your network. After using that to craft stuff for a few weeks now, I've been officially spoiled by not having to repeatedly drag stuff around to those nine squares over and over.

Even better is that even though what I've got there is a pretty basic setup, you can go even simpler:

Th5Uh3s.png

That's just two ME Drives, the crafting screen, and the block on the left is an Energy Acceptor. You see, one of the caveats of using AE is that the network needs a constant flow of energy. If it doesn't have energy, then everything shuts down. Your stuff is still safely stored in the storage cells, but it's completely inaccessible. The Energy Acceptor takes energy generated by another mod and converts it to energy usable by AE. With just those few blocks (and all the storage cells, which do take a significant resource investment), you can have a super-convenient and easily-expandable storage system that takes minimal upkeep and makes your life on a modded server a million times easier.

Even better is the other stuff you can do with it. For example, you can attach devices to your network that monitor the amount of a certain item in it and will output a redstone signal depending on how you set it. For example, I've got mine connected to a nearby cobblestone generator, and have told it to output a redstone signal when I have over 1.5 million cobblestone in the network. The signal turns off the cobble generator, so that I'll always have at least 1.5 million cobble at the ready.

So that's the basics, and I hope that it shows that even though there's a lot that you can do with AE, you can still get a huge benefit from even a basic setup. If you want a more in-depth tutorial into how everything really fits together in the mod, Direwolf20's Youtube Spotlight is a great resource.

belushy

Banned
Am curious to know if peeps having problems are on Vista64 like me. The only explanation I can see in all of this is that I might either not have enough ram on my mobo (althought I doubt it - 6go) or its simply is a question of Vista and Minecraft not liking each other for whatever reason.

I haven't done the XMS stuff that Mengy has done, maybe I'll try that. I'm not on vista by the way, though. I'm on Win 8.1

r1chard

While tekkit is fun and all it's also very resource heavy. A lot of people are already having performance problems, and tekkit reduces performance close to half if not more. I'm not sure if its a practical idea.
tekkit's lightweight - yogscast complete pack has something like 200 mods loaded :) 6GB for Java or bust (literally, it won't load if you give it less than 4GB or so ;)

Vlad

tekkit's lightweight - yogscast complete pack has something like 200 mods loaded :) 6GB for Java or bust (literally, it won't load if you give it less than 4GB or so ;)

Yeah, it really does depend on which pack you use. I get pretty much the same performance on Mirk's server that I do on regular Minecraft. Of course, I've got a crappy computer, so it's about 20-30 fps, but still, there's no noticable drop, except at my house on the server (which is more a testament to my cluttered building style).

Crispy75

With no warps in 1.8, I've been thinking about the logistics of mining. TO avoid trecking back and forth to the surface, it actually makes sense to use minecarts and automated storage (plus it's a fun challenge). I'm thinking of building a community mine with the main shaft heading East from Newspawn under the water, with a spiffy minecart unloading, sorting and smelting station on the surface.

There's all sorts of implications of vanilla play which will make it quite different this time round :)

-Minsc-

OKAY, I have been having issues with dropbox not working properly for me. It just never seems to finish uploading. However, I think it might actually be all uploaded and that the dropbox client just can't handle the shear number of files involved with the map itself. I can't be certain, but anyway here is the link to the map:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61524402/Neocraft Gafland/index.html

I think it's up to date even though my client says it isn't, I can't be sure honestly. It's better than nothing in any case. I'll keep trying to sort my issues with it out, if anyone notices anything wrong with it let me know.

Just to add, dynmap is now online. :)

This will be a good opportunity for people to mark out areas they think can be trimmed. Crispy, could you point out were New GAFtown is?

Mengy

With no warps in 1.8, I've been thinking about the logistics of mining. TO avoid trecking back and forth to the surface, it actually makes sense to use minecarts and automated storage (plus it's a fun challenge). I'm thinking of building a community mine with the main shaft heading East from Newspawn under the water, with a spiffy minecart unloading, sorting and smelting station on the surface.

There's all sorts of implications of vanilla play which will make it quite different this time round :)

In my single player world which is pure vanilla, what I've gravitated towards is using horses for travel pretty much everywhere, even within the nether. I now only use mniecarts for quick travel from the surface down to bedrock levels for mining. I've got a bunch of minecaft rails set up in the nether to get around but I don't build new ones anymore. Instead I build large 4x3 tunnels from portal to portal and I use horses to travel from one to the other. I have cobblestone horse barns all over my nether, lol. I'm always on the lookout for more saddles, I wish you could craft the damn things.

With regard to the server, I always pretty much played vanilla style anyway and ignored the warps and such, so it won't be much different for me. Losing lockette will be the biggest change for myself, not that I don't trust you peeps but I may have to build myself some fancy hidden vault of some kind to store my special loot!!! :)

I wish the server was updated to 1.8 tonight, I want to play. I may hop on the server anyway and start farming quartz again as I still need a lot more.

Fuchsdh

Think Crispy's basically right. Not sure if there's anyone further due east of Morokh and Vyk-Fran-Kien castle beyond a lone soul at 10333, 208.

-Minsc-

I wish the server was updated to 1.8 tonight, I want to play. I may hop on the server anyway and start farming quartz again as I still need a lot more.

Everyone would like to play. :) I'm going to stick to my guns though and say Sunday at the earliest.

Morokh

if those areas are build free, everything south and east of my witch farm perimeter can go (you can basically trim the exact next block out of the perimeter in those directions for all I care)

It's s South East of Dry's estate if you're looking for it.

belushy

Banned
My build is the one that is far too the left off the map that Crispy is pointing too. I don't really mind it getting deleted, as long as I get a chance to move all my junk out of there. I want to retry that build anyway, never even really got started with it.

I'm not sure how to react to this.
6xJwBNF.jpg

Yeah as Crispy said that was my bad. You see I tried to remove the water from that trench the old fashioned way. You know dropping gravel in and removing the gravel. After nearly 2 months I wasn't even half way too the first quarter of the circle.

I looked at my options, I am 44 and most likely to die of old age before I emptied all the water soooooo I did a lil bit of trickery with World edit. I used the /hcyl command to fill the trench with wool which I could then quickly delete with the /replace wool with air. Unfortunately I had to type the //hcyl command about 50 times (to make 50 circles). I got to //hcyl 35 279 50 and I accidentally typed //hcyl 35 2790 50. So instead of creating a cirle of wool 279 blocks in radius I created one 2,790 blocks in radius.

Ah I still remember it well. You see the server has a bit of a problem generating a 3,000 block server and it crawled to a half. Naturally everyone immediately assumed it was me that did it ........... it was of course but that isn't the point. Why am I always the one to blame eh ? Anyway the server managed to last long enough for me to type //undo which removed the circle. But Dynamap is the offspring of Minsc and thus decided to make sure my lil snafu will always be available for all to see.

TL;DR I fucked up, I fixed it but Dynamap is obviously Canadian and lets the world know my mistake.

By the way Minsc with regards to the trim I would kinda like to keep my dome and the Tampon intact, you know for "sentimental" reasons and not because I spent 9 months on it :p

There's a build to the west that was done for me as part of one of my adventures. Don't have the coords offhand but I can point out the location on dynmap.

Top Bottom