• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Minor Spoilers) '24' will kick off new season with movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

AMAZING!!!!!!!! AND
TOM
FUCKING
LENNOX
IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hes the best new character 24 has introduced in awhile so I'm glad they brought him back.

They also made a good move not pro longing this arc to half a season or whatever the plan originally was. A 2 hour movie seems perfect. Anyone else get a little chill seeing John Voight? I predict he will reach Habib Marwan levels of bad-assery.

Overall, there seems to be a more positive vibe around this season compared to last. The 20-month break may have been the best thing that could've happened to the show.

The trailer wasn't loading the entire thing before so thanks for the youtube link Anasui. Obviously that trailer was lacking all post production gloss, but man that looks great. Jack in a standoff
with a kid
looks inspired. I'm afraid they might get all heavy handed dealing with that aspect and i'm not sold on them having so many child actors, but still some of those images were pretty tantalising and it's absolutely refreshing to have them film a story like this. Some of those action scenes look badass.

jas0

Neo Member
Awesome.

30rwmeh.jpg

I think that everyone missed the most important thing about the movie. NO MORE JACK SINGLE STRAP BACKPACK. Now he is kicking old school with his stealthy green two stripper.

Tim-E

Joe said:
need a new link to the trailer!

Done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mlvJua-9j4

FUUUUUUUCK this looks awesome. The strike, like many others have said, is definitely the best thing to happen to the show. Things seemed like it was going to be another season 6 with them changing stories around constantly and still trying to film, with Keifer being arrested, etc.. Now that they've had time to perfectly map out the story, I think they'll deliver something really awesome. Come on 24, keep up the tradition of the odd numbered seasons being the best.

Ashhong

Tim-E said:
Done!

FUUUUUUUCK this looks awesome. The strike, like many others have said, is definitely the best thing to happen to the show. Things seemed like it was going to be another season 6 with them changing stories around constantly and still trying to film, with Keifer being arrested, etc.. Now that they've had time to perfectly map out the story, I think they'll deliver something really awesome. Come on 24, keep up the tradition of the odd numbered seasons being the best.

nice! loved it. it doesnt hurt that they used some of my favorite soundtrack music. love that shit. too bad it will probably change

Darko

Tim-E said:
Done!

AWWW YESS ALLLL OVER MY FUCKING TITSS

I can't remember what happened to Wayne Palmer at the end of season six.
Did he die? If not, why is Daniels the President in the beginning of season seven?

Jack Scofield said:
I can't remember what happened to Wayne Palmer at the end of season six.
Did he die? If not, why is Daniels the President in the beginning of season seven?
He was incapacitated and likely just didn't return as President, but it was left open so he may have very well died. I'm thinking they'll probably reference him in the movie or he might cameo or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom