• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

so i used my 5 energy, connection drop as the letter came out. game froze and all i had was the envelope with no letter coming out. had to reset the game.

5 energy gone and no character given (from what i noticed, all %s looked to be the usual)

Hige

I have most of the A and B characters now, except some of the useful ones like Grace, S'naip, and Eileen. My only levitator is freaking Ellvern. It's hard to get excited over free energy when my last 9 rolls have been dupes. -_-

From TB Forum:
New features but NO ETA :(
- Special quests with items that can unlock the lvl threshold (go beyond 70)
- Possibility to allocate experience to the lowest character after a battle
- New Lizard S Character
- Co-op quests (up to 3 players) you need to clear to catch Summons (3 jobs each)
- They talked about Sakaguchi boss but no details - it's still far from complete
- Strategy guide should go out on Feb 20th and it will include a SS Character
- MZ4 will be opened for 3 days from 9am Japan time (Saturday), so in about 8 hours!

I wonder how much the strategy guide will be.

zulux21

From TB Forum:

I wonder how much the strategy guide will be.

indeed if it's only $5 or so I might pick it up just to support them.
so of those features I think I am most looking forward to "Possibility to allocate experience to the lowest character after a battle"

while I am interested in co op stuff, I don't like the idea of locking summons behind it. While co op should give you rewards, there shouldn't be anything locked behind it.

I don't know if i care about "Special quests with items that can unlock the lvl threshold (go beyond 70)" or not. I mean if it's just a few levels it won't change much... I would really only be excited about a level threshold increase if more skills were added to each character.

Burn Seasons

Neo Member
they're really kinda generous with energy aren't they? Managed to roll Amazora and Kana yesterday, not sure how much I'll use either though

pronk420

This is a lot of fun and the art is pretty awesome

I'm not sure I understand the strategy properly so I'll get a guide if it isn't too expensive

Hige

so I am curious... anyone here now close to making it so you can't get anything from the coin roll?
Hawthorne already did it. I'm about 400-500 rolls away from doing it. I've only pulled 1 of the promo characters in around 1000 pulls. :(

Hige

ah so they easily got the promo characters then?
Depends on your definition of easily. I'm sick of doing the coin dungeon over and over each weekend.

Being able to skill boost them to 100% via dupes with just coins is pretty nice though.

zulux21

Depends on your definition of easily. I'm sick of doing the coin dungeon over and over each weekend.

Being able to skill boost them to 100% with dupes via just coins is pretty nice though.

well mostly, if another character is added, a single day of coin creep runs to 65k would net them a 100% skill of the character without any issue right? just making sure the end goal is what I expect it to be :p

personally I am a while away, I have all of the bronze characters done but my silver characters are only at 25% on average.

Soulflarz

Banned

Being able to skill boost them to 100% via dupes with just coins is pretty nice though.

Speaking of sick of things, I still havent pulled the trigger on 30-10 yet.

Hige

well mostly, if another character is added, a single day of coin creep runs to 65k would net them a 100% skill of the character without any issue right? just making sure the end goal is what I expect it to be :p

personally I am a while away, I have all of the bronze characters done but my silver characters are only at 25% on average.
They haven't made new characters available via coin pacts except for the first ones they added around the time the game launched. There are around six characters you can get that way I think?

Visceir

Looking to get started in this game. Is there a tier list for initial rolls?

If I'd have to start all over again I wouldn't bother with anything else but an SS mage...I guess now that you don't get a free Kuscah a decent healer might be an alright choise too. Still nothing else really compares to an SS mage tho.

Any chance that it will get a release in more countries in the near future?

I'd say very unlikely. You can still play it if you get the apk/obb and install it that way tho, it's what I've been doing.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
<3 im back HI HAWTHORNE I MISSED YOU or something
ayyyyyy time to talk about the ladies?

Looking to get started in this game. Is there a tier list for initial rolls?
Not really tiers, but usefulness for SS,
First choice = Lewto, Piz'fer, Jennish, Zerro (the mages)
Second choice = Yukken, Samatha, Rikken, Gugba, Bajanna
Healer choice = Amina, A'misandra, Amimari
Fourth choice = Koko, Czekras
Fifth choice = Olber, Gaiga
Free in the long run choice = Suoh, Sheena, Camellia

Soulflarz

Banned
._.

how old r you?

did you mention terra battle?

Well we mentioned women and hawthorne uses the two interchangeably

Uhm...I've been on GAF since I was barely 15. I've read GAF since I was 13.

...I'm 17 now :p

Yeah, I'm young for a member who posts a decent bit, I guess?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
ayyyyyy time to talk about the ladies?

Thanks. A night of rerolls and it looks like I'm going to proceed with Piz'fer. Hope he is good!

Man, I got Yukken but she's lower level than Grace so her usefulness isn't exactly up there at the moment lol. Oh wells!

My luck with rolling is terrible though, everyone is B or A with the exception of Gegonago and Yukken.

Ok so after three months of playing here is my roster

SS- Lewto, Yukken. (First and third rolls respectively)
S-rank (not counting farmables or the freebie) - Bonna
A-ranks- Samupi, Manmeer, Pahrl, A'merpact, R'zonand, Eileen, Korin, Maralme, Velraine, S'naip

B-ranks - Gigojago, Kusach, Bahl, Ma'curi, Zan, Ra'prow, O'pari

Typing them out makes me feel better about all the A-ranks, but the six rolls where I got nothing but dupes was rough.

saichi

Got Daiana with my latest roll... not sure how she fits with Zerro, Gugba, Grace, Samupi, Kuscah, and Zenzoze. She might be keeping Alika company on the bench.

Soulflarz

Banned
D-did something happen to you on the mission trip? You're supposed to fight for your harem.
Lol no but I dont want a girl who doesnt speak my language...my irl harem is still going fine, all the girls are still talking to me :3
Wait a second...er....well this is an odd realization....I literally live in an anime. I havent openly rejected anyone, but I shy away from the topic of actually doing stuff or like dating one of them, but I keep allowing them to flirt.

Shit. I actually live in a harem. This is weird.

got macuri with my free 5 energy.

good good. i have almost no pure spear users. and in the process i got the best physical character.

which job is his best, job 2 or 3?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos

good good. i have almost no pure spear users. and in the process i got the best physical character.

In on his second and feel it's better than his first. Haven't made it to 3rd jobs yet.

zulux21

I'm gonna miss the feeling of getting a new character from energy rolls, but I think I am done with those for the next few months. I think instead I am just going to pour all of my energy into restoring my stamina for coin creep runs.

Hige

I don't see any reason you wouldn't use job 3.

Forgot to log in after 91 consecutive days. I hope there wasn't a prize for 100...
Login Bonus Guide

The only bonus for consecutive logins is an 8 day cycle that repeats itself. Missing a login won't affect your overall login bonus.

linkent

The only bonus for consecutive logins is an 8 day cycle that repeats itself. Missing a login won't affect your overall login bonus.

There are more bonus for consecutive days iirc,
30/60 days get extra 3 energies.
While 100 get 5. I am quite sure but not 100%.

On 94 days myself, will confirm next week :D

@RockTurtle,

Macuri is definitely best on 3rd Job.

Top Bottom