• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

Hige

There are more bonus for consecutive days iirc,
30/60 days get extra 3 energies.
While 100 get 5. I am quite sure but not 100%.

On 94 days myself, will confirm next week :D
The 30/60 days bonus is part of the overall login bonus, not the consecutive bonus.

I just hit 100 days and 100 consecutive days today.

100 days bonus: 5 energy
100 consecutive days bonus: 1500 coins (AKA the 4th day of the 8 day cycle)

zulux21

What can you win?

just some energy, given their past contests it would likely just be a code for 5 energy, but given it takes about 30 seconds to steal an image from the terra battle wiki and then post on twitter it's likely worth the effort.

the big part was figuring out how to change my avatar on twitter because it's not under account or content, you have to view your own profile and then change it from there :/

Deitus

Used 5 energy at the tavern, saw gold and got excited.

Got a duplicate of Pupropu, who is already level 70 on all jobs, and had an 80% skill boost already. What a complete and total waste.

zulux21

Used 5 energy at the tavern, saw gold and got excited.

Got a duplicate of Pupropu, who is already level 70 on all jobs, and had an 80% skill boost already. What a complete and total waste.

and that is exactly why I am not rolling again until after I have my main party up to 100% bonus as my main mage is at 96% and level 70 so it would suck to get a doupe.. thus why I am using energy for gold, which i finally got my first gold buy SS tonight, Suoh.

linkent

The 30/60 days bonus is part of the overall login bonus, not the consecutive bonus.

I just hit 100 days and 100 consecutive days today.

100 days bonus: 5 energy
100 consecutive days bonus: 1500 coins (AKA the 4th day of the 8 day cycle)

Wow i always thought it was consecutive days.
Al least, Now i dont have to worry about missing a day anymore.. :)

pronk420

so i think the 'right' way to spend energy is on the pact of truth thing or whatever its called, for gold does it make sense to use it to recruit as well or should i be saving it?

i levelled people up a lot using metal zone 1, more than playing the main game and got to about chapter 3. is that near the end or what? the map doesn't look very big

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
so i think the 'right' way to spend energy is on the pact of truth thing or whatever its called, for gold does it make sense to use it to recruit as well or should i be saving it?

i levelled people up a lot using metal zone 1, more than playing the main game and got to about chapter 3. is that near the end or what? the map doesn't look very big
There's 30 chapters. Save your gold since you're at the beginning so far.

There are 30 Chapters in the game, so you got ways to go. :)

As for gold, save it until you upgrade all 3 jobs for the characters you want to use.

Always use Energy on character pulls if you don't plan on spending $ to buy more.
(and don't be surprised if you get duplicate characters. It'll happen OFTEN. Such is the way of Gacha RNG games.)

pronk420

thanks, thats good to know. I'll save the gold to put into jobs.

i'm really surprised there are 30 chapters, I guess I need to play the main game more instead of just doing the metal zone

Metal Zone 1 only takes characters up to 20. At 20, they will no longer receive XP from Metal Zone 1. There are Metal Zones 2-5 as well. 5 will take them up to 60.

Characters have 3 jobs, each with a max level of 70. They gain the final skill of each job at 65.

In other words, yes definitely forget about the Metal Zone and advance the story. Metal Zones are for catching characters up.

Kitoro

I'm surprised this game has been out for 3.5 months, and only a handful of new units have been released, there have been no sorts of rate up events, nor has there been any sales on energy.

Aside from the few special arena events, the game doesn't feel like a living and breathing mobile game, but more like a regular handheld game. I really hope they start picking up the slack with monthly new unit batches and rate ups so I have even the slightest desire to pull again, rather than stockpiling energy indefinitely.

I'm surprised this game has been out for 3.5 months, and only a handful of new units have been released, there have been no sorts of rate up events, nor has there been any sales on energy.

Aside from the few special arena events, the game doesn't feel like a living and breathing mobile game, but more like a regular handheld game. I really hope they start picking up the slack with monthly new unit batches and rate ups so I have even the slightest desire to pull again, rather than stockpiling energy indefinitely.
Like you said, it's only been 3 months since official release.
For this type of game, I think they've done decently plenty in that small timeframe.

zulux21

just do what I am doing with energy and use it for coin creeps to make it so I can get all of the characters from the monster rolls... and so if in the future if they add new units to there I could just pull them, unlock their 3 jobs, and then pull them more with the thing and have a level 20-50 (depending on rarity) with a 100% skill chance when it comes out for 33 - 63k :p

just do what I am doing with energy and use it for coin creeps to make it so I can get all of the characters from the monster rolls... and so if in the future if they add new units to there I could just pull them, unlock their 3 jobs, and then pull them more with the thing and have a level 20-50 (depending on rarity) with a 100% skill chance when it comes out for 33 - 63k :p

thats genius

Deadly

i don't recall that one being tricky....
what level are you?
have you increased any jobs yet?

sometimes you just have to play some metal zones and level up a bit.
Most are 32-33. Though my healers are 24 and 29. Only Grace is on her 2nd job.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Most are 32-33. Though my healers are 24 and 29. Only Grace is on her 2nd job.

That's your problem.

I just stared CH 10 and already have 5/6 members on their second jobs. It makes a pretty big difference from my limited experience.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Just started this game, the OP seems to say there's no point to rerolling, everyone agree? Also any tips for a new player?

I rerolled until I got an SS mage (Piz'Fer) and am glad I did. I'm not very far in and he helps a lot.

At the very least make sure you roll with Bahl (the sword guy) instead of the archer.

Xetherion

I rerolled until I got an SS mage (Piz'Fer) and am glad I did. I'm not very far in and he helps a lot.

At the very least make sure you roll with Bahl (the sword guy) instead of the archer.

I'm guessing you mean Grace the Archer? That's who i got, guess i should reroll.

Finally beat the game ^_^ Wasn't there supposed to be like a multiplayer mode after so many downloads or am I just logging in to collect free energy and start a new team?

Datschge

They are working on it. The game had only one programmer until the download numbers shattered through the goals in a matter of weeks.

Aexact

Sweet, I reached 50 energy again, time to dump it all.
RIP
Unasag
Zenzoze
Raprow
Daiana
Daiana
Metupi
Maralme
Rzonand
Zuzu
Eileen
Dang, the 10% combined S or SS rank drop rate is real.

... I don't have any of those B classes yet though, so I'd be stoked. Heck, even Ra'prow is starting to look enticing and I know I'd never use that guy for anything (he's probably useful for early game rolls since he has so many Megaspears in his level 1-35 skills), my last four have been dupes. I've been legendary weapon farming. Without Treasure Hunter.

Dang, the 10% combined S or SS rank drop rate is real.

... I don't have any of those B classes yet though, so I'd be stoked. Heck, even Ra'prow is starting to look enticing and I know I'd never use that guy for anything (he's probably useful for early game rolls since he has so many Megaspears in his level 1-35 skills), my last four have been dupes. I've been legendary weapon farming. Without Treasure Hunter.

Haha everything was a dupe for me except Zuzu and Daiana(which they then gave me a dupe right away! so that remedied that problem!)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Its not worth rerolling.

Seriously, people who are new to the game, stop rerolling. I've been playing since it launched- you dont need to reroll whatsoever.
IMO it's worth to reroll an SS mage. I got one in Chapter 18 and boy does it make a big difference to have one early. It's the time you save on +Skill Rate when you hit late chapters that's the biggest benefit.

That said you don't need to reroll at all to complete the game.

Soulflarz

Banned
IMO it's worth to reroll an SS mage. I got one in Chapter 18 and boy does it make a big difference to have one early. It's the time you save on +Skill Rate when you hit late chapters that's the biggest benefit.

That said you don't need to reroll at all to complete the game.

Moreso the final thing, a lot of people assume they need to :p

HawthorneKitty

Update Information for Ver. 2.0.0:

- Added Co-Op mode (1)
- Added the option to change User Name (2)
- Added a feature to the Metal Zones which allows players to distribute the EXP points on the result screen after a battle.
- In Metal Zones 3-5, the EXP level for the Metal Orbling King has increased.
- Added event data
- Added character data
- Fixed minor bugs

(1) A separate notice will be sent to inform players when Co-Op mode is activated.
Co-Op mode might not be available immediately after the update. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

(2) This option will be available at the same time as Co-Op mode.
From the main menu, tap Options -> User Info -> Change User Name

HawthorneKitty

Interesting, guess so people feel like it's worthwhile to roll the new characters (aka money)
Looks like it works on a skew? It only gives the option of evenly or more to lower levels. Better than nothing I guess.
Nothing new in Fellowship.

zulux21

Looks like it works on a skew? It only gives the option of evenly or more to lower levels. Better than nothing I guess.
Nothing new in Fellowship.

if it means that I can take my high level mage and 3 low levels and those three low levels get a lot closer to the total exp / 3 instead of the total exp / 4 then I will take it.

HawthorneKitty

Hmmm the exp skewed to lower levels is actually quite significant at even maybe 10 level's difference; good stuff.

anaron

Eidolon section added too and it looks like we'll be able to strengthen them

ETA: game is smoothed/faster now too as far as I can tell. The new option to distribute Exp in the metal zone is a godsend

Staab

Niiice, didn't expect co-op mode to come out this quickly !
Wonder how it will play out and if it will be the only way to recruit eidolons.

Neol

Decided to go back into this game after a month and a half. Looked at some of the changes and seems pretty cool so far.

Is the Co-op mode gonna have online functionality or is it just local only?

AnD3hJW.png

upcoming!

Top Bottom