• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

Ok tried to figure it out, I am in Room 15536 trying to get Artemis 1 done.

edit: trying to change it to public now. Looks like it gets rid of your room number.

Aexact

I'm 4YvJP9Fp234h though don't think I'll be trying right away.
Do you get 5 energy for every invite you send out? Huh.

Ah, the code part only works once. Got it.

Just got done with 2. One guy disconnected but double Rikken saves the day.

You guys still attempting 3? I can open up a room for it since I don't trust randoms with how my last 2 games went. I'm using Bahl, Sheena, and Rikken, since the poison does a decent amount, I think cleansing it might be a good idea. Room 10378 if anyone interested.

1) mages suck at these events (AGAIN)

2) a lot of people suck at placement.

MOTHERFUCKER, IF SHES HEALED BY SWORD ATTACKS, WHY YOU USING SWORD PINCERS!? YOU ARENT EVEN LINING UP THE HEALERS! AND YOU ARENT DOING DOUBLE PINCERS! ARGH

EDIT:

anyone wanna try bringing a red starwhip into it :p

anyone wanna try bringing a red starwhip into it :p

I dunno man, I got a decent set of mages but my starwhip is low percent. We don't start with a bonus puck, so good luck keeping that little guy alive long enough to use it lol.

edit my rooom 10378 is still up if you guys want to join. It's my last stamina before I have to wait (I think it only takes host stamina)

hmm....

lower levels cut off skills i think. but do they cut off equipped skills? i think the shuffling of skill positions might be needed

WTF, my team didn't pincer, I thought they would automatically do it when time ran out!

Kuscah gets 2 shotted easily on Artemis 3, and lancers have it pretty bad. I noticed Macuri basically got one shotted, whoever had him :(.

Aexact

Geez, this is crazy tough. Hard to kill anything and everything is tough as nails.
Lets try it, some1 create a room for red starwhip, i will bring 70 starwhip with puprope and amerpact. Need healer
I don't think Starwhip can survive lol. Most of my guys died in two shots. I wonder what the strategy is since it's really tough to kill anything. Just the bloodsucker guy pretty much undoes any damage done. Maybe it's Outflank's time to shine.

Sorry, guys. :( I forgot I was a ghost and tried to pincer with it.
Argh, it was my bad first. I totally forgot my turn was the lockdown turn. Bunch of people immediately died there, probably not recoverable from there.

Well anyways, nice try, Hige and Aexact. I think I have an idea of how that fight goes. Basically it looks like no mages and no lancers. Mages because of the damage (Mistwalker really doesn't like them at events) and lancers because they ate a crapload of damage from Artemis and friends. I think tankier healers might be more useful than Kuscah, he can die in one turn because he only survives one hit then it's lights out on the followup.

I brought Sheena because she cleanses the poison, I notice it also does a few hundred. Chaining the all heals was cool though, it kept everyone topped off until the healers got killed in one turn.

I wonder if you can just rush it with 3 red starwhips and mages? My 100% skill boost characters are all mages so Artemis is rough. Bahl and Ma'curi are only in the 30% range.

Might work but I'm all out of stamina. If you want to host, I can try it with you.

edit: My starwhip is level 62 but I doubt he would survive at 65.

Hige

I wonder if you can just rush it with 3 red starwhips and mages? My 100% skill boost characters are all mages so Artemis is rough. Bahl and Ma'curi are only in the 30% range.

Aexact

I also noticed that Kuscha's Heal All, even with 1.5x boost seemed to be healing a lot less then usual? Or maybe it's been too long since I've been looking at how much Heal All recovers. Two healers seems good or people with Mega Heal Self.

There is also the beginning, she always snipes someone and it might be a starwhip so you can go down a starwhip right off the bat. Though it might be like other battles and hits a certain position every time.

Hige

It's Ellvern's time to shine! Full map Antidote, Levitation, Chain Control Time, and Power Point Amp. Mine's 45/45/65 so I need to work on that.

What time will you guys be on tomorrow? I think posting times might be useful for setting up parties, since these are pretty difficult and take quite a bit of stamina. I basically have to wait till tomorrow night to play since it cost 40 stamina to try Artemis 3 again (and I probably shouldn't attempt this at work...). I'll probably be on 9:00 est or 6:00 pst tomorrow night if anyone wants to group up and try it.

linkent

So joining room doesnt take away energy? Only host spend energy?
Better pick party nicely, dont understand why people keep focusing on boss when clearly it is impossible to burst it down.
Sleep works on the adds, using macuri,snaip,eileen

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
What time will you guys be on tomorrow? I think posting times might be useful for setting up parties, since these are pretty difficult and take quite a bit of stamina. I basically have to wait till tomorrow night to play since it cost 40 stamina to try Artemis 3 again (and I probably shouldn't attempt this at work...). I'll probably be on 9:00 est or 6:00 pst tomorrow night if anyone wants to group up and try it.
I'm up for it, what are we going for first; wanna focus on leveling some dudes for it.

i think one of the melee mobs alive is best. she revives 2 of them if you kill em all.

EDIT: i dont mind setting up research rooms. i got some stamina i can spend.

I'm up for it, what are we going for first; wanna focus on leveling some dudes for it.

I want to kill Artemis 3, so I guess that would mean bring some strong sword units. I didn't attempt Chaos yet because all my stamina went to attempting Artemis today.

Edit: If Eileen does put them to sleep, I'll definitely level her up for tomorrow, she is sitting at level 62 for all jobs for me atm.

Does anyone know what each of the event stage drops?
I need The Emperor, knight of bows, etc
Don't know where they drop, I assume at the event stage?

I really want to strengthen my Eidolons, their summons animation are pretty cool

Hige

I just got Artemis from the level 25 cap. I made sure to put only skills from the first two slots of my other jobs and joined a public game hoping for the best. I used Kuscah/Bahl/Ellvern and Ellvern is actually really good at that level cap. Giga regen, full map antidote and levitate is awesome. Someone else had a Zuzu that was a beast with that 1k damage skill.

zulux21

so this co op stuff is somewhat interesting... either way I don't mind hosting when I have time as unless coin creep is live I am not motivated to do anytrhing else with my stamina

im guessing I shouldn't bring my darkness characters into the higher level chaos stuff.

zulux21

hehe... public rooms are hard to get into right now :p

and the first one I get into is loaded with sword users on artimis and they are attacking her with swords with her shield up lol.

Meeps

My code is P9FvFKP6RKn2 if anyone wants to use it.

Edit: Oh, it looks like you can only redeem one referral code, which makes sense...

Top Bottom