• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

MLB.tv = every game not in your local market on demand or live, works with XBL and stuff if you have a Premium Sub which is $130. It'll sell for basically 45 bucks for the last three months of the season if you wait. Watch MLB Network on your freetime and get acquainted with the new baseballisms in no time. Also watch the World Baseball Classic starting tonight for street cred. I know that's why I'm doing it at least.

Thanks for the info; the price is a bit much as I don't think I'll be able to get to watch all that content, but I'm still debating it. Appreciate the other information though, will check out the World Baseball Classic just for fun.

The channel will vary widely depending on your location. Where do you live

I live in Buffalo NY.

Thanks for the info; the price is a bit much as I don't think I'll be able to get to watch all that content, but I'm still debating it. Appreciate the other information though, will check out the World Baseball Classic just for fun.

I live in Buffalo NY.
So no Mets or Yanks games.

rando14

I dont know if they will do it this year or not but last year mlb.tv had 1 random free game most days, you could use that if you just want to see baseball and don't care who's playing.

WkLml6s.jpg

AWESOME new feature in The Show 13:

If a player gets traded to a new team, instead of their old team portrait showing on the new team, it shows their player model wearing the cap of the new team.

I LOVE THE SHOW.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Folks I'm new to Baseball-GAF, and it's been YEARS since I actually sat down and watched the sport, but my new-found appreciation for the sports I loved growing up has brought me back now that I have a lot of free-time outside of work. So yea, I don't know much about the logistics of the MLB anymore; what channels broadcast games? Does the MLB do anything like NHL Gamecenter with streaming?

Hoping I can get all caught up on things. Can't wait for MLB 13 The Show, as well.

Who's your team?

Couldn't find a copy tonight.

Guess I'll watch the WBC.

In Toronto I usually hit up Flea Markets on weekends. If you have any in your area you might want to try one.

Good :p

Blue Jays have been my team for the most part, but again, I haven't followed in years.

Is there a similar mode to NHL 13 GM Connected in MLB The Show? I feel like GAF should do such a thing this year.

No online GM mode but they do have Diamond Dynasty which is a collect a card/create a team mode.

I've played about 6 hours of MLB 13: The Show. Most of it as a Center Fielder in AA. It takes a lot of work getting used to the new RTTS. The lack of commentary is really jarring but I do like the directional sound. The new fielding camera is going to take some time to get used to as well. I've missed a few easy fly balls.

I'm hitting around .390 on All Star so hopefully I'll get the push to AAA sooner than later. Look forward to playing for the Bisons.

In Toronto I usually hit up Flea Markets on weekends. If you have any in your area you might want to try one.

No online GM mode but they do have Diamond Dynasty which is a collect a card/create a team mode.

I've played about 6 hours of MLB 13: The Show. Most of it as a Center Fielder in AA. It takes a lot of work getting used to the new RTTS. The lack of commentary is really jarring but I do like the directional sound. The new fielding camera is going to take some time to get used to as well. I've missed a few easy fly balls.

I'm hitting around .390 on All Star so hopefully I'll get the push to AAA sooner than later. Look forward to playing for the Bisons.

really do wanna see that new fielding cam in action. looks really cool.

Sanjuro

If you suck a mods dick, and do it well. You can be fasttracked to member status.

I think its funny Pirates played 2 different teams today.

Real talk.

Your fucking mom played two teams today.

Better get my trash talk out, I'll never see you again.

This would be a good year for a Jay fan to quietly get back on the wagon by the way Cyclops. They gun be gud. Book it.

Yea I have followed a bit of the news, and I'm pretty excited to say the least. I know in the past they've had their issues.

I just checked the WBC website for a channel lineup in my area and I'm not getting any hits. That's weird...

Top Bottom