• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

suEcide

I pray this isn't any indication of things to come with Dickey. Just need to repeat to myself that it's spring training...it's practice.

Sanjuro

Was just looking back on this interview with Jim Rome, and how back in 2010 he was titled "hilarious" and "oh man, look at that epic beard!"

Funny how times have changed. Now Brian Wilson is just a tool who's trying to be ironic

Well, your comment kind of game out of nowhere. He doesn't play for any MLB team currently, and is working his way back from his second TJ-surgery.

I don't really hate the guy. Seems pretty intelligent and smart for marketing his goofy appeal while he could.

suEcide

People take spring training seriously?

I know it's silly to. I've just been anxiously waiting for baseball, so, somewhere in my primordial core, something is putting this into consideration.

Dickey's ball is dancing a lot more in the second inning though...

Macattk15

Zunino finally gets his 1st hit in Spring Training.

COURSE ITS A DINGER.

And then Franklin Gutierrez hits a dinger.

20 god damn dingers. Fucks you Capuano.

Fenix

Just got got back from the Jays Phillies game, some motherfucker almost got killed on an Adam Loewen foul line drive while trying to start the wave. Good show, baseball gods.

57C95AFD-0AD2-4C2B-A7EB-31EA2DDA7FE6-3565-0000043B9BA24AA5_zpsd67a5981.jpg

Ketchup chips. Ketchup hot dogs. Ketchup Jersey.

... Jesus. Do you even watch baseball at all?

I've seen highlights but never seen him play an actual full game.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So nobody mentioned that a Parks/Ferrin podcast is happening?

Finally something to fill in the void thats been left in my heart (and on my iPod) ever since Up and In ended.

Won't be the same thing but it should still be great.

Also fuck hot dogs
and all other forms of meat

Top Bottom