• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Rob, you're probably okay, but the true test will be how well you handle the Spring Training beatdown the Reds are about to receive starting in a few minutes by the undefeated Kings of February™.

eznark

Banned

Not everyone!

images

Macattk15

Alright.

What the fuck is up with Carlos Peguero?

Dude is taking walks and hitting bombs .... sometimes off good pitchers even!

Just hit one off Randy Wells ... I don't know who the hell that is so he must be a scrub.

Mariners HR dominance marches on!

BFIB

Error by Jackson, cost the Cards the win.

I really like Mo, but this is yet another year where SS and/or 2B is a question mark.

Macattk15

Lol yeah my expectations aren't too high.

I am, however, very close to having hopes for Smoak. But if he lets us down again, I fear I may spiral :(

I honestly have more hope in Smoak than Ackley right now. From the ST interviews and the footage ive seen of the CRUSHED HR's he's hit so far ... I have some faith.

And I don't know whats gotten into Peguero .... 2 "web gems" today in the field as well as all the dingers he is hitting.

Fenix

Got in to Ft Myers earlier today. Only got 1 hr of sleep on my midnight flight from Calgary to Toronto so I'm liable to pass out at any minute.

Got tickets to tomorrow's Jays game though, Dickey vs Cliff Lee, woooo!

aFIGurANT

Error by Jackson, cost the Cards the win.

I really like Mo, but this is yet another year where SS and/or 2B is a question mark.

I like Kozma there, the one game I caught vs. the Mets he played SS to start, then 3B when Jackson came into the game. Supposedly Keith Law had Jackson pegged for stellar D and a good career but really Kozma does have decent range and is able to make the routine plays better than Jackson, in my limited opinion. I consider this year a bridge year for the MI; with Wong and Kozma/Jackson up the middle we'd be fine, as long as the rookie mistakes (WS shit that was sort of embarrassing) go away.

BTW though: When Do the '13 BP caps come out and WHY DOES NO ONE ELSE give a SHIT? It's infuriating the lack of info I've found beyond "late Feb." And to answer my own question I present: All the New Spring Gear

Folks I'm new to Baseball-GAF, and it's been YEARS since I actually sat down and watched the sport, but my new-found appreciation for the sports I loved growing up has brought me back now that I have a lot of free-time outside of work. So yea, I don't know much about the logistics of the MLB anymore; what channels broadcast games? Does the MLB do anything like NHL Gamecenter with streaming?

Hoping I can get all caught up on things. Can't wait for MLB 13 The Show, as well.

aFIGurANT

Folks I'm new to Baseball-GAF, and it's been YEARS since I actually sat down and watched the sport, but my new-found appreciation for the sports I loved growing up has brought me back now that I have a lot of free-time outside of work. So yea, I don't know much about the logistics of the MLB anymore; what channels broadcast games? Does the MLB do anything like NHL Gamecenter with streaming?

Hoping I can get all caught up on things. Can't wait for MLB 13 The Show, as well.

MLB.tv = every game not in your local market on demand or live, works with XBL and stuff if you have a Premium Sub which is $130. It'll sell for basically 45 bucks for the last three months of the season if you wait. Watch MLB Network on your freetime and get acquainted with the new baseballisms in no time. Also watch the World Baseball Classic starting tonight for street cred. I know that's why I'm doing it at least.

rando14

MLB.tv = every game not in your local market on demand or live, works with XBL and stuff if you have a Premium Sub which is $130. It'll sell for basically 45 bucks for the last three months of the season if you wait. Watch MLB Network on your freetime and get acquainted with the new baseballisms in no time. Also watch the World Baseball Classic starting tonight for street cred. I know that's why I'm doing it at least.

Nice try junior, you exposed your plan too early.

The channel will vary widely depending on your location. Where do you live

Top Bottom