• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

What about us that put both ketchup and mustard on our hot dogs?

When i first saw the... package (?) that pours both ketchup and mustard on your corndog, I didn't know what to think.

Ketchup for fries. Mustard for hot dogs. HONEY MUSTARD for fries is even better than ketchup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdaDW8yM5DI

7-11 Hot Dogs in the US are the shit, but they are complete trash in Tokyo. Only a gimmick like that could trick me into putting both mustard and ketchup on a hot dog. I regretted it.

Syrinx

Ketchup is black plague in food form. Anything you could use ketchup for there are several better condiments you could use.

Ketchup for fries. Mustard for hot dogs. HONEY MUSTARD for fries is even better than ketchup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdaDW8yM5DI

7-11 Hot Dogs in the US are the shit, but they are complete trash in Tokyo. Only a gimmick like that could trick me into putting both mustard and ketchup on a hot dog. I regretted it.

Thousand Island on the Fries is awesome too...Animal style fries from IN-n-OUT!!!!

Also I like the new 7-11 Variety of food they serve now. The pizza, wings, and the taquitos

Zep

Banned
Since when is a PA announcer allowed to yell while a game is going on. It makes for a good atmosphere but pitching through that must be a bitch.

calder

Since when is a PA announcer allowed to yell while a game is going on. It makes for a good atmosphere but pitching through that must be a bitch.

It's a bit odd alright.

Man it looks kinda brisk there. There's like 3 feet of snow here but seeing those people in the stands in that gloomy light just looks so chilly to me lol.

Prodigal

Banned
Any of you guys ever have any problems using MLB.TV on a Roku or similar device? I've never used anything like it before but it seems to be the only option I have to be able to watch Rays games while living in NC.

RBH

Ketchup chips. Ketchup hot dogs. Ketchup Jersey.

iAcHSqeixAfTe.gif

So the Angels "rewarded" Trout with a $25k raise. Surprised they didnt give him more just to make sure he is happy. With all the other money they are spending seems odd to go cheap with him.

alstein

So the Angels "rewarded" Trout with a $25k raise. Surprised they didnt give him more just to make sure he is happy. With all the other money they are spending seems odd to go cheap with him.

He should reward them by going to arb next year, preferably after receiving tons of MVP votes, just like I suspect Stanton will (there will be arb cases next year)

Talon

he can't go to arb next year, can he?
Players with less than 6 years of service that can go to arbitration
Players with at least 3 but less than 6 years of service in Major League Baseball;

OR

(Super Two rule) has at least two years of major league service but less than three, AND is among the top 22 percent for cumulative playing time in the majors in this class of players (and ties), AND was on an active major-league roster for at least 86 days in the previous season.

Trout won't go to arbitration until 2015. He won't hit 2.000 service years until 2014. He'll almost assuredly be a Super Two in 2015 since he was called up so early in 2012, though.

Edit: Oops, forgot he played some in 2011. He MAY be a Super Two in 2014. We'll see.

Top Bottom