• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Friggz

I wasn't that surprised. I won't be shocked if they miss again this year.

Especially when every A's pitcher turns into greg maddux when pitching at home.

that being said, fans going into this season with high expectations for the angels are going to be awfully upset.

Especially when every A's pitcher turns into greg maddux when pitching at home.

that being said, fans going into this season with high expectations for the angels are going to be awfully upset.

man that lineup is insane, but that staff is weak after Weaver and Wilson.

re-posting to motivate our boys!!

arlenis_swim_5.jpg

zoe-saldana-bikini.jpg

4fb83ebb351aa.jpg

Rosa-Acosta-Heart-Bikini-psd42802.png

4197839853_4aba1eb28a.jpg

yasmin-deliz-1.jpg

michelle-rodriguez-1.jpg

6a00d834518de369e2014e881e6b09970d-800wi

Friggz

man that lineup is insane, but that staff is weak after Weaver and Wilson.

Is the lineup insane though? Sure, pujols, trout and hamilton are nice to have, but where is the depth? Who fills in the rest of the lineup? Its going to be an underachieving scoscia team like the lsat decade of angel teams.

Is the lineup insane though? Sure, pujols, trout and hamilton are nice to have, but where is the depth? Who fills in the rest of the lineup? Its going to be an underachieving scoscia team like the lsat decade of angel teams.

Perhaps that division will come down to who does the best job of beating up on the Astros.

Bourjos, Trout, Pujols, Hamilton, Trumbo, Kendrick, Aybar, Callaspo, Ianneta

solid lineup to me. and with Bourjos and Bourjos in the OF, runs will be saved out there.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Just a heads up for those in the GAF Fantasy Rejects - the draft got pushed back 30 minutes and is now Sat Mar 23 9:00pm EDT.

Oh and the commissioner (thats Enron) got himself a 2 week vacation for being a total dope shrug.

ok you need a new gif, man. You're starting to spam that too much.

Neil Best ✔ @sportswatch
I am told @BobbyValentine is close to finalizing a deal with SNY to work 10-15 games as a studio analyst, probably including April 1 opener.
249146776697281318e78450331204ea.gif

Malo

Banned
If any of you assholes have or are getting the new Gears of War add my gt so we can play some games.

GT: The H4NDofGOD

Top Bottom