• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Fox318

Go 51st state!!!???

xhH1ceo.jpg

Enron

Banned
GAF Fantasy Rejects still need to fill 2 slots. Join up!

Here's the league info -

League ID#: 67721
League Name: mlbGAF Fantasy Rejects
Password: lolsmest

I have put up a poll as to whether or not we should replace BA with OPS or OBP, so make sure you all vote!

Draft is Sat Mar 23 8:30pm EDT

Come at me bro

Will make some later.

oh my god... that refrigerator....... WHERE DID YOU GET QUESO DE FREIR POR $3.99
ESA VAINA TA BUENA MANO!

Hey, hey I'm kinda not settled down here yet lol, new apt, brought down some platanos from the heights to midtown.

Going to make some mangu later :p

midtown...? Dominican living in Midtown....? ;b

We are all Dominican's tomorrow.

ok first, drop the apostrophe.
second, damn you to hell.

nosotro lo dominicanos somo lo vacano!!!

STOP MAKING ME NOT BE MAD AT YOU!!
also, fixed for you and translated to Dominican.

So, we doing Real-Pic Opening day?

I got more new Reds Win gifs than I can use now.

yeah I have to take teh pic, have to get a haircut, put on some pants... (maybe)

Just how many Dominicans do we have here in this thread?

you're asking how many Dominicans are in a baseball thread? well it's an improvement. when I came to this country as a kid 23 years ago I had to point to a map to show people were I was from.

Refer to everyone as manito or papi and if he's ever stuck just use baina to replace any word

tu sabe....

Season hasn't started yet....

nah brah, we gonna be not good this year.

what is the prize/scoring? Who else is in the league?

me/what prize?

El_Chino

Guys, must I remind you that the last 3 seasons of baseball have all had unlikely World Series champions? This season shouldn't be any different. No one team should be counted out already.

Guys, must I remind you that the last 3 seasons of baseball have all had unlikely World Series champions? This season shouldn't be any different. No one team should be counted out already.

Yeah... SF and St Louis both didn't get in until the last day of the regular season in '10 and '11.

Biggest shock of the regular season.

When you consider that we had no idea before the season started that Mike Trout was gonna blow the lid off the game, and they STILL didn't make the playoffs? Nuts.

I think a bigger shock was the Rangers. I would have bet GOOD money they'd make the ALDS for sure.

Orioles was a bit of a shock, too. Really, last year was a crazy year for the AL.

El_Chino

When you consider that we had no idea before the season started that Mike Trout was gonna blow the lid off the game, and they STILL didn't make the playoffs? Nuts.

I think a bigger shock was the Rangers. I would have bet GOOD money they'd make the ALDS for sure.

Orioles was a bit of a shock, too. Really, last year was a crazy year for the AL.

Put up a good fight against the Yankees that's for damn sure!

Blearth

Banned
Unless you're talking about the NLCS/NLDS, there was nothing unlikely about the 2012 Giants.

KillGore

The finals being played by caribbean countries is pretty cool. Both places should be proud. It's not easy going against first world countries.

Lexxism

I have put up a poll as to whether or not we should replace BA with OPS or OBP, so make sure you all vote!

I can't find it. So I guess it's already full?

cashman

Banned

I just signed up! Never done fantasy baseball before so this is going to suck

Enron

Banned
Maybe I should've been clearer. Enron, who is every person in the league?

Solrac, DominicanPower, Me, malo, darkside, TA, cashman are the ones I immediately recognize. 2 other teams who i cant remember who the owners are, but played last year (team names teh same), and 3 others who I dont recognize the team name or know who the owners are. Perhaps we can roll call for those that are in?

I can't find it. So I guess it's already full?

Yeah, it's full.

what is the prize/scoring?

its a free league, no prize. Standard scoring, though i'd like to replace BA with either OBP or OPS because BA sucks.

Solrac, DominicanPower, Me, malo, darkside, TA, cashman are the ones I immediately recognize. 2 other teams who i cant remember who the owners are, but played last year (team names teh same), and 3 others who I dont recognize the team name or know who the owners are. Perhaps we can roll call for those that are in?

Yeah, it's full.

its a free league, no prize. Standard scoring, though i'd like to replace BA with either OBP or OPS because BA sucks.
Oh goddamit it's already full? If I got an answer the first time I would've been able to join!

Top Bottom