• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

Blearth

Banned
Vegetarian baseball-GAF unite! Last year I was able to convince my wife to go to a Mariners game while we were on vacation in Seattle by pointing out they have Field Roast veggie dogs.

They were delicious, and made even better with mustard.

But the balls and gloves are made out of dead animals!

Syrinx

I just like my fries plain. Maybe some salt. I think if you need to put anything else on your fries they probably aren't all that good.

I just like my fries plain. Maybe some salt. I think if you need to put anything else on your fries they probably aren't all that good.

Mayo mixed with ketchup. The right path.

The Betancourt signing is absolutely defenseless. It's fricking terrible no matter how you look at it. Sometimes I think Melvin knows what he's doing and then other times it's like he's worse than the worst GM in the league. I don't get it. He's touched on his knowledge of sabermetrics before. Well, Yuni fails the saber test and he fails the eye test. He's also just painful to watch play baseball. And lazy at times.

It's just mind-boggling that he was signed to a major league contract.

Seasoned salt on mine with Thousand island dressing on the side...Along with my hotdog loaded with Mustard,Ketchup, and Relish... Sunday!!!!

E: Talking to some Angel fans and they are estatic that Wells is gone. More playing time for Trumbo.

Malo

Banned
...you would want that deal? lolololol

Maybe you can drag Varitek out of retirement.
There is no bad one year deal. Martin is about average offensively and a good defender, while both Stewart and Cervelli are terrible offensively, and average at best defensively. I would have done that deal in a heartbeat.

Syrinx

Seasoned salt on mine with Thousand island dressing on the side...Along with my hotdog loaded with Mustard,Ketchup, and Relish... Sunday!!!!

E: Talking to some Angel fans and they are estatic that Wells is gone. More playing time for Trumbo.

My brother used to (he still might) dip his fries in ranch dressing. He told me it was fantastic. I...took his word for it.

Malo

Banned
The mendoza line is not average.
His last two seasons he's posted a wRC+ of 100 and 95. That's about league average and should be above league average for catchers.

Edit: League average for catchers in 2012 was 95 so he was average last season.

Ketchup is fine for children, so there you go. Anyone who gets a coney dog with ketchup should have it immediately thrown in the trash and still have to pay for it.

your bitchhing and lying (sugary? the fuck?) abou ketchup won't change the facts.

No. Eat them as is or light vinegar with some meals.

disgusting.

It's acceptable on fries though. Again, it's just a sugary kid's condiment.

nothing sugary about it.

rinse82

Lol ketchup is 90 % sugar

Edit: about Romero, it had to be done. Wilner eating mad crow right now - he's saying Gibbons and AA were adamant that Romero's job was safe in discussions with him. Ya that's because you're a shill and they don't want you to know all that's going on.

Zep

Banned
Alright, Bob and Sanjuro said hotdogs should be the main course for Monday.

- Hotdogs
- Wings
- Nachos(Homemade)

On the menu. Pictures will be shown and it will be delicious.

Syrinx

"Don't be surprised if Kansas City, Seattle or Pittsburgh becomes this year's version of the A's and O's."

Pfft like that'll ever happen :(

Mariners are pretty stacked in the farm IIRC. Then again I suppose it'd be a travesty if they didn't after picking high in the draft for so long.

And hey, they've killed the ball in Spring. And the AL West could be an open race if the Angels' big contracts don't pan out.

rando14

Mariners are pretty stacked in the farm IIRC. Then again I suppose it'd be a travesty if they didn't after picking high in the draft for so long.

And hey, they've killed the ball in Spring. And the AL West could be an open race if the Angels' big contracts don't pan out.

Eh, AL West is gonna be tough this year. Wouldn't be too suprised if we hit .500 and ended up a distant 4th.

qrbsft5.jpg

sogood.gif

This on fries.

Top Bottom