• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB '12-'13 OffSeason OT: Magic is the New Market Inefficiency

No idea why they don't make covers for each region. Seems like an incredibly easy way to stretch profits. Instead, they'll just force us to use some online code, pay for skates, and not spend a penny on improving the online experience.

because paying 1 guy is cheaper than paying 5.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Probably this. Curious how much they actually bank just for getting the cover.

It could be handled appropriately. Limited supplies to select retailers. You are going to have the crazies who buy the game just for the box, even for collectable purposes.
Why the Fuck did I get stuck with the Marlins cover?

Macattk15

Morales for Vargas? Cool.

Vargas was a product of Safeco and is largely mediocre. Good #4 I guess ...

I think the M's should steal Jackson away from the Padres now.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Morales for Vargas? Cool.

Vargas was a product of Safeco and is largely mediocre. Good #4 I guess ...

I think the M's should steal Jackson away from the Padres now.
The only problem I have with this move is that means that Jesus has to catch now

bluemax

Banned
This is probably the first time in MLB history a player has been traded to a team that he broke his leg celebrating a walk-off against.

Morales1.gif.opt.gif

Also this.

I actually just rewatched the game the other day.

I'm a masochist.

I usually just shut it off after David Ross' two-run homer. The stadium was going apeshit for Kris Medlen in the first inning and exploded for Ross' homer. After that, you can shut it off safely.

jakncoke

Banned
They are: Jeff Bagwell, Craig Biggio, Edgar Martinez, Mike Piazza, Tim Raines, Curt Schilling and Larry Walker.

This is who Tim Brown of yahoo voted into the HOF. When the it announced?

Sanjuro

They are: Jeff Bagwell, Craig Biggio, Edgar Martinez, Mike Piazza, Tim Raines, Curt Schilling and Larry Walker.

Too many roiders and DH-failures in that list. Needs more Rocket.

No Bonds or Clemens, which is stupid...but no Morris, which almost makes up for that. Because in all honesty, a Hall of Fame that *has* Jack Morris is far, far worse than one that doesn't have Bonds or Clemens.

Cleveland radio says Swisher probably going to sign with rangers for 4/60 this weekend. Wants deal before x-mas.

It is a gold year to be Swisher. He'd have been a 2/15 guy a year ago.

Top Bottom